The Tutor And The Punk

By Vperder

Kagamine Len is your everyday school nerd at Vocaloid H.Q Academy. He never had any interest in girls until... More

How I met her/Rin secret! (Edited)
Rin's Side. [NOT EDITED]
Tutoring. [NOT EDITED]
CONFESSIONS!?! [NOT EDITED]
Rin's Past & Len's Past [NOT EDITED]
New partner! [NOT EDITED]
Enemies To Friends? [NOT EDIT]
Revealed!?! [NOT EDITED]
Kaito VS Rin [NOT EDITED]
New Friend!
Reveled once more.
Festival Miracles part 1
Writers block
Festival miracles part 2
Blue Star one-shot
Memories & Doubt
BREAK UP?!
Ranking? (Not a chapter)
Done?
The new kid/project
REI IS WHO?!?!?!
The past.

New pets!

60 4 4
By Vperder

Hey guys, Vperder here! I'm sorry for not posting any chapters! I'm working on the next chapter right now. It will be out soon! But anyways...........I GOT 2 NEW CATS!!!!!! One of them wants to commit suicide while the other one is to young to know or care about that stuff. 

1.) This is my first cat! His name is Ratsheen! His name is a mix of Rat and Pusheen. He is 1 year old. He hates me because I put the cow hat on him. He wants to kill himself. 

P.S- That is not me holding him. That is my older sister. You will never find out how I look. Hehe.

2.) This is my second cat! Her name is Lin! (Lin = Len+Rin) She is a couple of month old. She may be cute, BUT SHE NEVER STOPS MEOWING! She enjoys being fed, pet, and snuggled in soft covers. She is a bit bigger than my hand. SHE'S SOOOOOOO CUTE!

(P.S- If you saw in the backround, the statues, do not judge me for being Catholic. Please) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 27
What happens when the person you've despised so much takes a liking to you? Miku hatsune is book worm that wants to finish high school and gra...
3.7K 90 27
(So just to let you know, I might be posting chapters for a while) Hatsune Miku was new at becoming a vocaloid student, but things got complicated. I...
3.7K 144 12
The introvert, Len Kagamine is the cutest guy in school, but at the same time the so-called playboy. That's what the others gossiped about him but he...
7.9K 378 15
"The moment we met, is signaling an end..." "This is cruel, our fate is cursed..." "No matter what we try, the ending won't change..." "Why are we a...