Artificial Intelligence (Ai M...

By SimplyKuudere

Saito Yuki fell for one of the members of Quartet Night Mikaze Ai. Graduating at Saotome Academy as an Idol h... More

Artificial Intelligence: 01
AI: 02
AI: 03
AI: 04
AI: 05
AI: 06
AI: 07
AI: 08
AI: 09
AI: 10
AI: 11
AI: 12
AI: 13
AI: 14
AI: 15
AI: 16
AI: 17
AI: 18
AI: 19
AI: 20
AI: 21
AI: 22
AI: 23
AI: 24
AI: 25
AI: 26
AI: 27
AI: 28
AI: 29
AI: Sequel

AI: 30

1.4K 60 13
By SimplyKuudere

Saotome popped open a bottle of wine while shouting, “Tonight’s on me. That was a huge success for Shining Entertainment. Conggggrrrratulations.” He sang. After we got home from a very long and exhausting day we arrived seeing a party already set. Saotome hired someone to set a party while we were busy getting our emotions totally drained.

“What success? We lost remember?” Ranmaru growled. Saotome poured a glass of wine and sipped. “But my plans did go well.” He chuckled. All of us were left standing there looking at each other exchanging gazes of confusion. We were all confused and all Saotome do is laugh. “Explanations later… now we celebrate!” He shouted while throwing his hands up high like a lunatic. We shrugged and went to celebrate with him.

I sat at one corner looking at one person to another. ‘Now this is what I call home.’ A sly smile formed on my lips. I can feel my heart calmly beating inside me. Syo suddenly wrapped an arm around my neck. He looked at me and a surprised face greeted me. He grinned stupidly. “Hey everybody. Yuki’s crying.” He shouted. My eyes widened upon the realization. I wiped my tears using my bare hands as people turned our way and laughed. “We really missed you Yuki.” Reiji laughed. “Yeah me too.” I chuckled. Shiori suddenly ran towards me and gave me a very tight bear hug that almost knocked me out of my chair. “I’m really glad you’re back.” She cracked while tears of joy running down her cheeks.

“President Shining owes us an explanation.” Jinguji smirked. “Okay.” Saotome held out his hand in defeat then grinned. “It’s all part of my plan.” He chuckled. “It’s all for the name of the company. It’s like a game of chess. You have to think further before you move. If I let Ms. Saito go on with the Uta-shin she might win or might lose. If she won then all is well… but if she loses- nothing will be gained and she might lose popularity.” In easier terms he doesn’t trust me. “Then I thought of a better way to complete my plan. My plan was the debut of AiKi from the very start. What? Do you think I can’t see how you two act within my dormitory?” He pointed at me then to Ai. ‘and for another future plan.’ Saotome thought to himself. “Think again.” Then he chuckled.

All were silently listening to Saotome. “I know my people all too well, and knowing Ms. Saito, she’ll never let this kinds of things pass… she’s too predictable. So I let Mr. Mikaze lose knowing that Ms. Saito will go berserk after knowing the bet and that went well. But on the way, Mr. Mikaze moved on his own and even bet his own career. Mr. Kurusu reported it to me so I went to have my own gamble with Mr. Raging. I just congratulated him and told him that I’ll bet our name in exchange for Ms. Saito… and of course told him about the bet which he totally agreed on letting it pass because of what Starish done at the Uta-pri. He gained power I gained love. All went well for both sides.” He sneered. “So that’s why you told us to press the purple button.” Haruka showed us her remote-like gadget with the blue button’s light off. The others showed theirs as well and all blue lights were off. I stood out of my chair.

“Why not just let Ai win? Shining Entertainment’s members can already occupy the 15 vote lead.” I reasoned. “Weren’t you listening Ms. Saito? If Mr. Mikaze won then that’ll be just a normal thing and AiKi’s debut wouldn’t have been a huge success.” He countered. “We can always do a debut if you wanted to. Now our name is ranked two under Raging Entertainment.” I bellowed.

“We may be ranked two on papers but we are ranked one on people’s hearts. And it’s all because of that grand debut of AiKi.” He uttered seriously. “You can have a normal debut but it wouldn’t be as grand as that one.” He added. I sat back in defeat. He’s right. Showcasing a real heart to… heart? Conversation is way better than acting or performing and announcements. “Case closed and all’s well that ends well. Now let’s party!!!” He shouted then waved his hand up high.

The party was still on and it was already midnight. The whole party was now filled with Shining Entertainment’s people. Even people from outside the master course were there. I was so busy watching people enjoy themselves that I didn’t even feel Ai sitting beside me.

“Want to run away with me?” He whispered with a straight face. My eyes widened from the surprise. “What?” I asked. He looked at me then sighed. “I just thought of using quotes when I’m talking to you, but that feels really weird when you’re a robot who takes things literally.” He uttered in monotone while looking at the busy crowd in front of him. “I think it’s best to drop that from my list.” He added. He looked at me then smirked. “How about going to a much more peaceful place?” He uttered. My eyes widened and I think I’m so red I could beat the red out of a tomato. I grabbed my nose using both of my hands. It might ooze blood from the sudden entrance of thoughts in my mind. Ai flashed me a sheepish look. “You have a dirty mind.” He uttered. I averted my gaze away from his. “W-What are you saying? Y-you’re the one who’s thinking.” I stuttered. “You are so lucid. I can easily read you like an open book.” He uttered. I knitted my eyebrows then glared at him. He let out another sigh then stood up. “Either way, let’s go.” He held out a hand and I took it.

He held my hand using his right and hangs a piece of picnic cloth on the other. “Where exactly are we going?” I asked as I let him drag me. We were going further inside the dormitory’s garden. I can barely hear the music blaring from the party. We stopped at a vast ground filled by grasses and wild flowers. A nearby pond is glimmering under the moon’s light. The sounds of crickets in the night occupied the whole place. Ai was right, this is a much more peaceful place. The night was bright and I could clearly see Ai standing next to me glaring up at the starry sky. He placed the picnic cloth neatly above the ground then sat on it. He looked at me then patted the vacant space next to him. I sat next to him but maintained an obvious distance.

“Now that I know what was happening, I can say that I first felt something for you when we were sitting together under the starry sky like this.” He uttered still looking up. I crunched my eyebrows. “Remind me about that again?” I asked. He smirked. “How can you be so forgetful?” He mumbled. “When you did a stupid thing betting yourself for me like the way I bet myself for you. Remember?” He uttered with his eyes glimmering under the dim light that the moon emanated. “That.” a pretentious laugh escaped my lips. The night was getting cold and I’m still in this tank top that Eiichi provided me. I hugged myself and Ai noticed. He took his coat off and placed it above my shoulders. “Thanks.” I muttered.

He lay down and I followed. The night was so peaceful and I can sleep comfortably here with Ai by my side. A shooting star passed by and I became agitated. I believed in magic and fairy tales since I was small and I do believe wishes are granted when you wish it upon a star. “A shooting star. Quick! Make a wish.” I uttered then closed my eyes. I opened it again then smiled. “That was just a big ball of gas.” He was looking at me. “Don’t ruin my good childhood.” I punched him jokingly. “Okay, then what did you wish?” He asked. I looked directly in his eyes. He was so adorable up close. His eyes show curiosity and it’s so damn cute. I rolled on my stomach then answered. “That you’d always love me.” I answered with a huge smile on my face. His eyebrows knitted upon hearing my answer. “Why wish for that?” He asked. “Why wouldn’t I?” I asked back. “Cause it’s just a waste.” He answered. My eyebrows knitted. “Why?” I asked again. He cocked one of his eyebrows. “Cause that wish is already granted.” He muttered while gazing up. My eyes widened. He never fails to surprise me. I smiled sweetly. “How about I change it then. I wish that you’d never ever leave me.” I uttered with a playful tone. “Okay then wish granted.” He uttered in monotone and in a straight face. My smile widened. “Promise?” I asked. “I don’t believe in promises but I told you I don’t take my words back so… Yes I promise.” He uttered still lying down and looking up at the starts making his cyan eyes sparkle. “Then let’s seal it with a pinky swear.” I playfully uttered then held my pinky up using both of my elbows as support. He looked at me with his eyebrows knitted. “What pinky swear? You do know a lot of weird things.” He muttered. “But okay.” He pushed himself up and used his elbows as support. He held his left hand up with his pinky finger standing. He crossed his pinky to mine and we slowly wrapped it together. I smiled in satisfaction but Ai just grimaced. “How about we seal this my way?” He unwrapped his pinky from mine and held on to the back of my neck. He slowly pulled me in closer with the anticipation making my heart beat. He closed his eyes and I slowly closed mine. Our lips met and I feel like fireworks are being lit up inside me. The night was cold but Ai made it warm. Our kiss lasted for about a minute then fireworks suddenly lit the evening sky painting it with such beautiful colors. “There… promise sealed.” He smiled as we both turned to watch the beautiful fireworks from a distance. No matter who or what you are. I’ll always and forever will love you Ai Mikaze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
5.3K 307 37
I'm Sabrina. Princess Sena's older sister, and heir to the throne of Carmon Kingdom. This is a journey with my monster partner Piplup on becoming the...
2.2K 174 13
The world of Naruto had evolved since the Fourth Great Ninja War. Now, a new era had begun, and the village of Konohagakure was a beacon of peace. Ho...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...