Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds

6.4K 202 96
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

................................................................

3RD person

................................................................

Just as fast as Yuki had gotten rid of the two Pain's, she was beside Naruto. This time she grabbed the metal rod sticking in his shoulder and broke it in half just before her body was being pulled towards the last standing Pain.

Her eyes has recently lost it's wolf like appearance as her Sage Mode has warn off. Now in the middle of a fight, she had no time get back into it. As she was being pulled towards the orange haired man she noticed he pulled out another metal rod.

Naruto watched in horror as the metal rod went threw Yuki's shoulder, causing a scream of pain to escape her. Crystal formed into a spear in Yuki's hand.

The man holding her noticed this and let go of her before shooting her far away. She landed on the ground, pushing the metal rod into her shoulder deeper. Slowly the blonde female pulled herself up and ran over towards Naruto again.

She had gotten close enough to break another part off of the metal rod on Naruto's other shoulder.  This time, instead of pulling Yuki towards him, Pain shot her away from Naruto. While doing flips in the air, Yuki managed to throw multiple kunai's around the battlefield, most of which landed around Naruto.

Pain didn't seem to pay much mind to the kunai's being thrown around  as he put his hand in front of him. Before Yuki could land, she was being pulled towards Pain again.

"Damn it." She cursed before releasing a seal.

Pain's eyes narrowed as she appeared beside Naruto, who was still pinned to the ground. By now she had blood running down the side of her face, and her right shoulder was useless as there was a hold in it from the rod she had recently pulled out.

 "Naruto-kun." She whispered as she pulled out the rod completely from his shoulder, noticing him wince in pain. "Sorry," She said quickly before she was pulled away again.

Once again Pain held Yuki by her throat, glaring at her. "Obviously you aren't going to cooperate, all the akatsuki needs is your eyes."

Before he could stab Yuki again, she released another seal. Pain watched in annoyance as he realized it was a game of cat and mouse with the blonde female. And once she pulled another rod out of Naruto, he decided to end the little game.

Pulling Yuki towards him again he grabbed her around her throat, shove her to the ground. Yuki winced when her already injured head was pounded against the ground. A shrill echoed through the air as a metal rod was shoved in her stomach, nailing her to the ground.

Pain looked down at both blonde teenagers. "Nine tails is captured. And the Tensai user is about to be eliminated."

Yuki looked over at Naruto, not noticing the rod being pulled in the air. Blood dribbled down from her mouth as she opened it to talk. "N-Naruto-kun... I'm sorry I was so clueless... But I guess I finally realized that I... I love-" Her sentence was cut short as a metal rod went down on her chest, right where her heart was.

Naruto's eyes widened as he realized what had happened. Yuki's eyes widened before seeming to close half way. Her once bright green eyes dulled and glazed over as her chest stopped moving. Naruto's body started to shake when he looked at Yuki's now lifeless body sitting there.

"Yuki!" Naruto shouted, his rage quickly letting the kyuubi take over. Unlike other times though, he was instantly in the four tails mode.

Pain blinked at Naruto as he stood up from the dead Okami. "I see, the nine tails has finally decided to fight."

................................................................

Sakura watched as Naruto lost control completely and chased after the orange haired man. She looked over to Yuki, wondering why she had yet to stand up and stop Naruto from his kyuubi transformation. She stood up, noticing many other of her class mates standing up as well to walk with her.

They each froze when multiple howls echoed through the air, followed by wolfs running to the edge of the battlefield. Sakura looked over at her other classmates as well as Zero and Ichiro, who was being supported by Zero.

As if agreeing Sakura ran down the hole, followed by Ino, Shikamaru, and Kiba and Akamaru. Zero and Ichiru stayed at the top of the hole as they wouldn't be able to make it down there. The wolfs walked over towards Zero and Ichiru, sitting down beside them as Yuki's other classmates walked over there as well.

Sakura didn't stop running until she was beside Yuki, then her knees gave out from under her. She looked down at the blonde haired girl whose hair was died red. "Yuki..." Sakura whispered, her eyes going to the metal rods in her chest and in her stomach.

Ino, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Akamaru seemed to freeze as they realized what had happened to Yuki. They remained silent as Sakura slowly pulled out the rods, her body shaking as she looked down at her team mate.

"What's Naruto going to do without you?" Sakura whispered, her voice barely heard over the distant roars of the kyuubi. "You can't leave us all here..."

Akamaru whinned softly beside Kiba, nudging his head against Kiba, who seemed frozen as he looked at Yuki. Ino leaned against Shikamaru, both of them looking away from Yuki. Sakura patter Yuki's head as the tears finally came out, shaking her body with sobs.

........................................................................

Darkness surrounded a blonde teenage girl, she slowly opened her bright green eyes and looked around. In a almost dazed like state she looked around. She slowly began to realize that she was no longer alive, she was dead.

She looked around again, as if expecting someone to come over to her. But sadness seemed clear on her face when she started to think she was alone, in the darkness.

Then a little light started to shine off in a distance. Yuki looked up at the light as it began to seem closer to her, showing a little meadow. One that she had seen many times before.

"Yuki." A woman's voice said softly, making Yuki look over to her left.

Two adults stood side by side together, each holding their arms out. Yuki looked over at the blonde woman and the brunette man, tears forming in her eyes as she threw herself into their arms.

"Mom, Dad." Yuki whispered.

"Yuki, you're not here because of your Tensai..." Teno muttered, his deep voice was soft as he patted his daughters hair softly.

"I-I know." Yuki whispered, letting her head rest on her parent's shoulders.

Mai stayed silent as she held her daughter, looking from Yuki to Teno. "Kakashi, he is here too." Mai muttered, making Yuki nod.

"I know, and Jiraiya.." Yuki muttered, pausing to look around.

"He's a little busy right now." Mai said.

"Busy? How is that?" Yuki asked, pulling away from the embrace she had missed for a while.

Teno seemed to start laughing, "Jiraiya-sama seems to think he can get into the woman's hotsprings now that he is dead."

Yuki blinked before she realized what he was talking about then she shook her head and muttered. "How can you use that word so easily?"

It didn't take either adult long to realize what word their daughter had said. "Ah, well once we have been... well dead for a while, we honestly have grown used to it. I am sad to see you here so soon though, my little Okami." Teno said softly, patting his daughter on the head again.

"I broke my promise to Naruto-kun, and just when I was about to tell him too." She said suddenly, looking down to the ground.

Teno smiled sadly at his daughter while Mai looked confused. "You were about to tell him what?" Mai asked, tilting her head much like her daughter does.

Yuki's face seemed to turn red as she looked in the other direction. Teno started to chuckle while looking over at Mai, "Mai, I'm pretty sure she was about to confess her feelings to Minato's son. I don't doubt that she got the same cluelessness you have."

Mai pouted and crossed her arms, "Shut up, Teno."

Yuki gave a small chuckle at her two parents, but when they both grew serious she looked at them curiously. "What is it?"

"Yuki, you know I was one of the teachers for Kakashi, as well as Minato." When the teenage girl nodded her mother continued. "Well, it had seemed for a long time that two out of our three students had died, but while I could see Rin and Minato I couldn't seem to find Obito."

Yuki's eyes narrowed, "What do you mean?"

But before Mai could continue Yuki started to glow, startling the teenage girl. "W-What's happening?!"

Her parents gave a small smile, "I guess it's not your time."

"What do you mean?" Yuki asked, confusion on her face.

"You know what we mean, Yuki." Teno smiled. "Hopefully the next time I see you, you've lived your life and are all grown. Keep your promise to Naruto." With those last words from her father, Yuki disappeared from her parent's sight.

........................................................................
(A/N: I was planning on stopping the chapter here, but I decided to go on :) )

Sakura was weeping beside Yuki's body when she was interrupted by a gasp. Sakura's eyes widened when Yuki's body shot up, her eyes wide as well. She looked around in a daze as she tried to process what was going on. Sakura, already out of her surprised state, lunged herself at Yuki.

She knocked the blonde girl back down to the ground, "Yuki!"

Ino, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Akamaru looked at the blonde girl in shock before walking closer, Akamaru being the only one that runs over to Yuki. Blinking at everyone, Yuki winced at the pain in her stomach and shoulder. "What happened?" She asked.

Their only response was to laugh at Yuki, which didn't seem to help Yuki. "Hey, you guys down there! Get up here!" Zero's voice demanded.

Sakura wiped her tears before helping Yuki stand up. "I bet Naruto's on his way back, let's go welcome him. I bet he will be happy to know you're no longer dead."

"No longer dead..." Yuki whispered, letting out a chuckle. "I feel like I've done it all now." She winced at the pain and leaned on Sakura more while they walked towards the crowd that was starting up.

Seeing Yuki the crowd cheered as well, patting her on the back. She only responded by giving back a small smile, her eyes being drawn to her wolfs. A lively red and white wolf was jumping around, and when she caught sight of Yuki she ran towards her at full speed.

Yuki couldn't stop the smile that formed on her face as she patted her wolf's head. "Hey Kim."

"Yuki-chan!" Kim grinned, nuzzling her head against Yuki's bloody stomach.

"Why don't you go over with Scar, I know he was worried about you." Yuki said softly.

Kim nodded before running off towards Yuki's other wolfs. More cheering made it clear to her that Naruto had just shown up. Sakura helped Yuki shove her way through the crowd as they made their way to Naruto.

The blonde male froze when he saw the female hanging off of Sakura. Yuki gave a small smile at Naruto, hanging off of Sakura. Before Yuki could comprehend what was happening, Naruto stopped hanging off Kakashi and ran over to Yuki.

He pulled Yuki out of Sakura's arms and into his own. "So, would you like to finish what you were going to tell me before you were stopped?" He whispered.

Yuki looked up at Naruto, a smile on her face. "Gladly, Naruto-kun, I love you." This brought a big smile onto Naruto face before he brought his face closer to Yuki's.

Yuki's arms wrapped around Naruto's neck and she closed the distance between them and brought her lips to his. The whole village that had gathered broke out in cheers.

Sakura and Ino slapped their hands together, smirks on their faces. Kakashi gave a smile and limped over to the crowd. And Kiba, noticing the small disappointment showing on Hinata's face grabbed her around the shoulders while grinning.

Ichiru puffed out his cheeks when he saw the two blonde's kissing. "Awe come on!" He whinned.

Zero hit him with her hand, "Shut up, Ichiru. It was obvious they had liked each other for a while. Just be happy for them."

"Yeah, yeah." Ichiru muttered.

 ........................................................................

End of Chapter 65! I hope you guys enjoyed it ^-^  especially the last part. I'm not too sure how I did with it, so your input would be great :) The side picture is my little attempt to draw Yuki...

And I was recently asked to enter one of my stories for some anime tournament, I would have entered this story but from what I understood they had a limit for the reads for only 30,000 so I entered my other story 'Forming Bonds' I will be honest, as this is my first time entering anything like this I'm not quite sure how it works... But I would appreciate it if you would vote for it, and if you haven't read that story I would also appreciate it if you went ahead and checked it out.

I will send a link in the comments for the anime tournament if you wouldn't mind voting for it at one point or another :)

 This chapter is not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 456 24
Hoshiko Akiyama loved Naruto, but he left for three years. When Hoshiko found out she talked to her friend and the saiyan who fixed her to finally jo...
16.3K 760 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
12.6K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...
5.7K 217 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...