Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs

4.4K 148 20
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

..........................................................................................

1 Week Later

..........................................................................................

"Yuki!" Hiro growled, "You're not done yet!"

I paused to turned around and grin. "Sorry, Hiro sensei! But I have to do something!"

"You idiot! Today's your last day to train! And you're cutting it short by two hours!" Hiro shouted. "And you haven't even mastered it yet!"

I put my hand up as a goodbye. "I'll be seeing you, Hiro sensei! Tell Arashi I said thank you!"

"Yuki Okami!"

I ignored Hiro as I continued running swinging my backpack I held in my hand onto my back. My feet crunched threw dead leafs as I ran past the training grounds. Despite being tired from my training today, it didn't seem to slow me down.

While I knew I had not yet mastered the crystal style, my wolfs would be getting me soon. They agreed to get me when I summoned them, but I wanted to get out of the Kessho Village first. If I had stayed with Hiro anymore I wouldn't have enough chakra to summon any of my wolfs.

Another little problem I had was if my wolfs had seen Naruto. Since Naruto had gone with his toads to train, it was likely my wolfs have seen him, as the toads and wolfs live fairly close together. And if they have seen Naruto, they might possibly make me go and see him as well. That was something that would take some mental preparation. I blamed my lack of ability to train on Naruto, and my wondering brain. But, because of that, I had made my mind up on something.

With a little bit of guidance from Hiro, and from my past talks with Jiraiya and Tsunade, I realized something I had been idiotic to not notice. It was even more annoying that Tsunade had made me think it was a illness for a while. Jiraiya had practically screamed it in my face a couple of times, but it seems like my, normally sharp brain, had been dumbed down to not notice me obvious things. I was just happy enough it didn't go as for Ino and Sakura to start stepping in, I knew those two would have gone to drastic measures.

I found myself slowing down as my thoughts were broken from a book store. Jiraiya's Ichi Ichi paradise book was out on display, which was next to another book. 'The Tail of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi' there failed to be any cover for the book with the exception of the title. I was about to shrug off the book when my eyes landed on the author. I froze before bringing myself to walk inside the book store.

I picked up a copy and brought it to the front desk. "Um, sir, what's this book about? Is it like that Ichi Ichi paradise?"

The old man standing behind the counter pushed up his glasses and squinted down at the book I held. "No, that's not like the Ichi Ichi paradise. It is by the same author, but this one was his first book he wrote, nothing too special though."

I pulled out my wolf wallet and set the book down on the counter. "I'll take it."

The old man smiled a little, taking the book in his hands and scanning it. "Who knew by me putting it n display it would finally sell. I really only did it because of the authors passing, it's something I do for every famous author." He paused while I payed him the money before speaking again. "Did you know he was a really great ninja too? If I'm correct he was from the leaf village. Although some of the people here say he knew one of our own ninja." He paused again to think of the name, a name I knew very well. "What was her name again? Moi.... May..."

"Mai Suishou." I said finally, picking up the book.

He snapped his fingers. "Yes! That's her name. Anyway, people say they knew each other. It's a same she went to go live in the leaf, I remember she used to be the biggest prankster. She brought a lot of joy to this village."

"She was a prankster, huh?" I muttered, a small smile forming on my face. "Well, thanks for the book."

He gave a friendly smile. "Anytime, but I would suggest you don't read any of the other books by that author. They aren't as... clean as that one."

I smiled, "I had a feeling, bye!" I walked through the shop door, hearing the faint chime from the bell as I walked out of the quiet store.

..........................................................................................

"Summoning jutsu!" I shouted, slamming my hand on the ground. Smoke filled the forest as a wolf had appeared. A grin formed on my face when I realized who it was. "Old man wolf!"

The white and gray wolf shook himself out and looked at me, a wolfish grin on his face. "Ah, are you ready, Yuki-chan?"

I nodded, "Yeah." Just as quickly as I had summoned him, I was surrounded by smoke as Old man wolf did a reverse summoning. I blinked and looked around, Grandpa wolf was sitting at a little table filled with raw meat, beside her was Melendy.

They both grinned when they saw me, "Yuki, welcome back. You're just in time for lunch!" Grandma wolf smiled.

I looked down at the large amount of raw meat, knowing Grandma wolf took it as an insult if I cooked it. I rubbed the back of my head, "To be honest, Grandma wolf, I already ate, just before I got here."

"That's a shame, I guess go ahead outside and start your meditation." Old man wolf said, taking a spot at the table. Before I could object he looked at me. "Now."

Pouting I stood up, and walked out of the little house, which was filling with wolfs. Ace paused to smile at me, "Ah, M'lady, you're here. Let me guess, Toboe-sama is already making you train."

"Yeah, he knows I already know how to get into sage mode though..." I muttered.

"He probably wants to spar against you." Ace said walking into the house.

"Move it Fang!"

"Oh shut up, Mai!"

"Your butt is huge! And it's blocking the door!"

I smiled in amusement at the two twin wolfs, Ace's kids. Just like Ace they were black and red, but they didn't quite get his calm-.

"Shut up both of you and get in this house right now!" I jumped at Ace's shouting.

"Okay Dad!" both of them shouted and ran past me into the house.

I chuckled slightly and walked threw the colorful surroundings. Unlike in Konoha everything here was bright and colorful, even the grass was bright as it was lime green. My wolfs seemed to stand out tremendously as they weren't bright colored.

Jumping up on a giant mushroom I crossed my legs ans sat down, making myself perfectly still as I absorbed natural energy. I ignored the wind as it rustled my blonde hair, and the other wolfs as they walked towards Old Man wolf's house.  Quickly, my senses started to sharpen, allowing me to hear every little noise, my smell the slightest thing, and strangely a distant smell of ramen. But when I suddenly sensed his chakra, my eyes snapped open.

"So that must have been the reason for the ramen smell..." I muttered, a small smile forming on my face.

"Yuki-chan! I know you're done. Come on down!" I blinked and looked down from the giant vibrant mushroom to see Old Man wolf.

Placing my hands on the soft mushroom I flipped my body over it before letting myself fall down in front of the old wolf. He gave a wolfish grin at me.

"I see you're doing just fine with getting in Sage Mode." He chuckled. "It has been a while since we've spared, how about it then?"

I paused, my head looking over towards the direction of Naruto's chakra. "Yeah, but I was wondering."

Before I could continue Old Man wolf grinned more. "Don't worry about that orange wearing boy. He's doing fine, as a matter of fact, I think he may be getting the Sage Mode faster than you."

I blinked, my eyes widening slightly. "Really?"

He nodded, "Don't get me wrong, you were really fast learning as well. I mean you only took a month to master Sage Mode. As I've told you, your mother wasn't even able to master it. And that teacher of yours, Jiraiya, I think I was told me took a year or two to fully master it. It just so happens that that little orange idiot might be able to master it in a week." He paused, shaking his head in disbelief. "I've been watching him since he got here, since I knew you know him. At first I thought he would never be able to master it, but I was happily mistaken. I also think once he get's it mastered, and he senses you, he will probably make his way over."

I smiled proudly, "I knew he could do it! I am surprised how fast though... Wait- Did you just say you think he would come over here?" My smile turned to one that was nervous.

He only chuckled, "I would think so, but since you are here to train, and I don't want you getting distracted I'm having Alpha and Rain keep him away if he wants to see you. Now, before your Sage Mode wears off, let's spar!" Without warning the old wolf lunged himself at me.

Luckily, being in sage mode, I had sensed his movements before he made them. I was quick on my feet as I dodged the fast wolf, missing his fangs by a couple of seconds. He seemed to narrow his eyes before opening his mouth.

I flipped sideways as a blast of acid sprayed out of his mouth, melting the ground that it landed on. My eyebrow twitched as I snapped over to look at the old wolf. "I didn't know you could use acid! A-And, are you trying to kill me?!"

He grinned slightly, "I'm not trying to kill you, but I'm not holding back one bit. Before I held back a lot, but now you're old enough for me to go as hard as I would with a serious enemy. You might want to prepare yourself, Yuki-chan."

"Shit!" I cursed as I narrowly avoided a blast of fire from him. Unlike some of my other wolfs, Old Man wolf was able to use a lot of jutsus, mainly because of his fantastic sage mode control.

..........................................................................................

 I panted, falling to my knees as the white and gray old wolf finally gave up, just as exhausted as I was. "You know..." I panted, "For a old wolf, you're not too bad."

He responded by giving me a grin, "You didn't think I was all talk and no bite, did you?"

"Damn, you two really did a number on this place." Melendy muttered, walking into the destroyed clearing. She was followed by Ace who gave a growl like chuckle.

"Toboe-sama, you didn't go easy as all, did you." Ace said, walking over to me as I layed down on the mostly destroyed grass.

"Why would I go easy on her?" Toboe said, "I did not spend a year training her for nothing! And she's surpassed Mai, obviously I would'nt go easy on her."

Melendy huffed, "But now you're both injured. And guess who has to heal you, me! Alright Ace, you can grab Yuki, Toboe, you're going to walk by yourself."

"I can walk..." I muttered as Ace bit the collar of my shirt and threw me on his back.

"You say that, but I know how low your chakra is. You were training before you got here, and with the summoning jutsu and the spar with Toboe-sama, your body must be exhausted. And knowing you, you will be training tomorrow as well, so to try to save what little energy you have, Ace will carry you." Melendy chided, shaking her head.

I puffed out my cheeks, resting my head on Ace's furry neck. The black and red wolf seemed to find this amusing, as he would chuckle as Melendy would continue to scold  Toboe and I.

Entering the house, Grandma wolf greeted us all with a wolfish grin and a table full of food. My stomach went a little queasy at the sight of the raw meat. Melendy paused when she saw the raw meat then looked at me.

"Hige-sama," Melendy stressed. "I remembering telling you that Yuki can't eat raw meat. Unlike us wolfs, she would get sick if she were to eat raw meat."

Hige blinked before looking guilty, "Oh dear, I'm sorry Yuki, I forgot about how delicate your stomach is compared to ours. Just give me a little bit and I will have something cooked for you."

Ace only laughed, "I bet your happy your summoning animals are us wolfs, and not the toads."

I blinked, looking down the best I could at Ace. "Why do you say that?"

"They eat bugs." Ace grinned, looking back at me as I paled.

"S-So their making Naruto-kun...." I muttered.

"Yeah, he is eating it though. Poor guy, I wonder if he regrets signing a summoning pact with them." Melendy muttered.

I grinned, "Nah, I know Naruto-kun would never regret that. Because that was something taught by Jiraiya sensei."

Every one froze and looked over at me. "Yuki, you've never called Jiraiya-sama by his name before." Toboe muttered.

"Yeah, I've heard Pervy Sage, and occasionally Grandpa Sage, but never Jiraiya sensei." Melendy smirked, nudging me with her side.

I looked off to the side, "It dosen't matter. I'm going to take a quick shower." I slowly slid off Ace, ignoring my exhausted body as I walked over to the bathroom.

..........................................................................................

 End of Chapter 63! I will try to update either tomorrow or later today, and since I missed my normal update time I won't require you guys to have a certain amount of votes or comments. Of course, I would still very much enjoy it if you guys did comment :)

As I did say though, I'm not going to give out too much on how her training went, because I would like it to be more of a surprise when she faces Pain. The next chapter might have the starting fight with Pain, I haven't decided yet. Either way, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^-^

 This chapter is not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.6K 30
Sequel to Forbidden (ItaSaku) - Book 1 Her heart was wrecked and her world was crushed by the only man that she ever truly loved. She remained an emp...
75.7K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
5.7K 217 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...