Love without caution (leonard...

By Lost_In_Dreamland

Leonardo grabbed my hand. "it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Middleton " I grinned at him . " likewise". Tha... More

The meeting.
First meet
At his house.
The hotel room.
Take out.
Deep conversation
A lot can happen in a week
What happened?
So close but so far away
Can't cross won't cross
Lost
Late night call by
Sal.
Wendy's
Before the worst.
MTV
Grow some balls.
Heartbroken <\3
Planing the birthday.
My 18th.
Catfish
Charged ?
I missed you.
One step closer.
20 questions
YOUR MUM?!?
I feel giddy.
'Dark place.'
She doesnt love you wake up (leos pov )
The show.
Something will happen leo it will!
Ruby gardens
I don't want to back there again
Its ok to be confused about your feelings
Soon.
The morning after
'loved'?
Me ,myself and I
I want out.
One more night
Just me and you okay?
That paris situation ...
Reality
You're a natural!
I'm so lucky ...
A day.
Homebird.

New years eve

1.9K 17 4
By Lost_In_Dreamland

It was new years eve and me and Leo were going to times square. Leo had a suit on. "Are you nearly ready?" Leo spoke coming in my room. I had my dressing gown on. "In a minute. I just need to put on my dress." He nodded. I had a brown smokey eye and a dark lip , my hair was in loose curls. I looked at him. "Can you leave?" He looked shocked. "But I like watching you get ready." I sighed. He couldn't see me right now. We were staying at the four seasons tonight and I intended to seduce him tonight. It was going to happen. Which meant I needed sexy underwear on. I couldn't get changed with him here. "Leo I have somethings to do that you can't see." He nodded and slowly walked out of the room. I grabbed my Victoria secret bag and began putting on the black lace lingerie on. I pulled up my suspenders before putting on my red dress. It had a split right up the to the thigh when I sat you could see a glimpse of my suspenders. I put on my black heels and walked down stairs. Leo was waiting the bottom. I slowed down. "What's wrong?" I bit my lip to stop me from laughing. "I'm fine jack." He burst out laughing. I walked towards him and stop before him on the last step. I kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around me. "Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded. We walked out hand in hand to Arthur. "You look beautiful Jess." I smiled before I could say anything Arthur let out a loud cough. I frowned. "Arthur you need to go and see a doctor." He shook his head. "Im fine." I looked at him as we got in the car. I looked at Leo. "Leo he needs to see a doctor." Leo watched Arthur as he got in the car. He coughed again. "He said he's fine. It will be the flu." I looked at him. "Leo." I growled.

We pulled up and Arthur opened the door. "Go and see a doctor Arthur." Leo spoke kindly. "Send the bill to me whatever you need." He smiled. He nodded thanked us and retreated back to the car. Leo grabbed my hand. I watched him drive off. "He's going to be ok." I nodded and walked over to the party. I stood in the middle of the screaming crowd as they watched Miley preform. Leo was stood behind me his arms wrapped around my waist. "Ok new York city. Are you ready to welcome in the new year?" Screams erupted around the crowd. " Grab a partner I know you aren't shy!" As everyone moved. Leo tightened his grip on me. "10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3." Leo pulled me so I was looking at him. "...2 ...1! happy new year!" Miley screamed as the ball dropped and fireworks were set off everywhere Leo pulled me to him. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away. "Happy new year." He screamed in my ear. I laughed and hugged him. "Happy new year." I screamed back. All the people around us were smiling and laughing. It was a happy time , it was a time for new beginnings. I looked around in awe just taking everything in. The square was filled with happy people. All smiling and laughing and kissing each other. A guy came up to me and kissed me. "Happy new year." I laughed and told him the same. I love how it was like before I was famous. No cared about me or Leo. We could be us with everyone right now. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the music blasted through the speakers. That's when it hit me. I was in love with Leo , completely and utterly in love with him. There was no running away from it. I looked at him. "What?" I shook my head. "Nothing." I smiled. We got photos took and mingled with all the people who were there. "I have a surprise for you." Leo spoke as he pulled me out of the crowd. "I have one for you too." I winked at him . He picked me up by my legs in a bridal position I laughed into his neck. He took us to a taxi.

We pulled up at our hotel. He pulled me out of the taxi paying and thanking the man. He lead me upstairs. My nervousness grew. He had no idea what I was about to pull. My stomach turned. "You ok?" Leo asked. I smiled and nodded. I was shitting myself to say the least. He opened the door to the room. I took a deep breath and walked in behind him. He kicked off his shoes. "Would mademoiselle like?" I turned to see Leo holding a glass of champagne. I laughed and went to take it. "Ah ah ah." He pointed to his lips. I faked a sigh and kissed him. He let the glass go he unbuttoned the first couple of buttons. I looked over the skyscrapers. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck and up my jaw. I turned towards him. I kissed him slowly. He tightened his arms around me. He slid his tongue across my lips. I smiled and kept them shut. He grinned into the kiss and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around him. He ran his hands all over me. He flung me on the bed. He stood between my legs. I went to lean up towards him. He leaned into me. I pulled out the corners of his shirt. I broke the kiss and Leo continued kissing my neck. My hands made it to his belt loop. I undid his belt. He joined our lips again. I undid the rest of his buttons before rubbing my hands all over him. I heard a growl come from him. I smiled and kept on repeating it. I pushed up so Leo would go underneath me. I straddled him. He put his hands on my thighs. I went back down to kiss him but there was a knock on the door. I stopped. Leo sighed. We stayed still. "Leo?" A woman's voice called out. I frowned. "I should see." I rolled off him. I sighed and went into the bathroom. I took off my dress so I was just in my underwear. "Jess." He knocked on the door I covered myself with a towel. "Come in." I called back. He opened the door. "Alex just needs to talk to me. I'll be down stairs in the bar. I'll be about 30 minutes." Who is Alex? I thought. Just at that a woman's head appeared over his shoulder. She was beautiful. My esteem dropped below the floor. She had dark blonde hair verging on brown. Amazing icey blue eyes. Mile long legs with curves in all the right places. I nodded. He kissed my cheek before he left. My cheek. I looked at myself in the mirror. I took of the 'Sexy' underwear. There was no use for it now. I crawled into bed. It was 1:30 Am. I went on my phone. Leo had been gone twenty minutes already. Another hour had gone by. I decided to see what was taking him so long.

I went down to the bar. I stood at the entrance. A lot of people where in there it must be because of new year I thought to myself. I looked around looking for leo. I spotted him. He was sat talking to the blonde laughing away his hands on her thigh. I gulped. I took out my phone and rang his number. I watched , the phone near my ear. He pulled out his phone. Looked clicked a button and continued talking. "The person you are trying to contact can not come to the phone at the minute. Please leave a message after the tone." I pulled the phone away from my ear and clicked end. I text him. 'You coming back yet?x' He again took out his phone. Just as I thought he was about to reply. He put his phone away. As the Alex woman kissed his cheek. I left. I took the lift to our suite and got my purse and put my clothes back on. I quickly put on my shoes and headed out for a cab.

The air bit at my legs. I could feel the cold on my arms and back. Maybe a split leg dress wasn't the best idea. I climbed into a cab and told him my address. As he was pulling away joining the other traffic we slowed just in time for Leo to catch sight of me. It looked like he was either saying goodbye to Alex or me which either way I was trying to convince myself it didn't matter. His faced furrowed in confusion. He began to walk towards me the lights went green.

"Thank you." I spoke to the driver I gave him a tip. "No problem. Thanks for the this by the way." he grinned. I smiled and shut the door. I headed up my steps and opened the front door. My house was cold. This wasn't home to me. I sighed. I lit the fire and laid out some blankets around it. I put my pjs on and snuggled up in front. I watched the fire burn away. Maybe it's time I went home for a visit. I'd never been away from home on new year before. It was the time I always liked to be home. A new year with my family. Not on my own. I curled up in my blanket watching the flames of the fire. A sudden knock on the door frightened me. "I know you're in there." Leo spoke from the letterbox. "You're right near the fire." I rolled my eyes. "Oh you can see now? I thought you couldn't , you know each time you took your phone out and ignored me." He sighed. "Jess. Are we back here again." Fuming I hurled towards the door. I flung the door open. "You are the reason were here. Always. You and your line of models and constantly putting them before me. I've canceled no end of things with my guy friends to be with you when you want or needed me to be there! And all I get it this? Are you ..." He pressed his lips to mine. "Shut up." He mumbled to me. "She was an old friend who had just came to town. Here." I looked at the card he handed me. Two return tickets to paris. I looked at him. "P...Paris?" he laughed. "Were going to Paris. In exactly 3 hours now hurry and get your suitcase packed." I went up stairs and plonked aload of outfits in my suit case. I got out some other lingerie. If it doesn't happen in Paris it isn't going to happen anywhere I thought. I smiled to myself. I packed my case with all the outfits and things I would need. I change into a tracksuit and plims and headed down stairs pulling my suitcase with me. Leo smiled at the end of my stairs. "I'm to jealous huh?" He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. " No I wouldn't have you any other way it shows me you care." I shoved him. He pulled me to him. "Let's go to Paris."

We got off the plane in Paris to even colder weather. I pulled my hoodie around me. Leo chuckled and wrapped his jacket around me. I smiled up at him. I kissed him. "Thank you." He smiled in return. "Sir?" I heard a French accent. I turned to see a man around Leo's age. "Thank you." Leo smiled and pulled our luggage. We stepped into the car. "Would you like music mr. Dicaprio?" Leo looked at me. I shrugged. "No thank you." I moved closer to the partition. "Are you from Paris?" I asked the man. He laughed. "Qui mademoiselle." I grinned. "If you don't mind me asking you are European?" I nodded. "Qui , je suis Anglais." He grinned. "You know French?" I nodded. "I tiny bit I know more random words." He nodded. I slid back down to Leo who was on his phone frowning. I put my chin on his shoulder. "What's up?" I asked. He turned to me. "Oh nothing." He quickly put his phone away. He smiled at me. I looked at him. "What are you hiding Di caprio?" He laughed. "Nothing." I raised my eyebrow. He grinned at me. The partition rolled up so we were separated. Leo pulled me on my Lap. He kissed me straight away. "Can't wait can we?" I teased. He laughed. His phone vibrated. He sighed. "Hello?" I slid off him and looked out of the window.

The bell boy brought in our last bags. "Merci." I tipped him. He bowed and left. I turn to see Leo pulling down his tie and kicking of his shoes. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed while he waited for his laptop to respond. He met my eyes and sent me a tired smile. I pulled my case into the bedroom and laid on the bed. I was shattered.

The bed dipped. I opened my eyes the clock said it was 2 in the morning. I slept. A lot. I pretended to be asleep. He wrapped his arms around me. I could tell he hadn't changed. What the hell was keeping him occupied till this time in the morning? I closed my eyes and drifted back into a peaceful sleep.

I awoke again at five with Leo holding me in a death grip begging me not to leave him. I turned over. I stroked his face. "Leo. Babe." His eyes opened. He blinked adjusting to the light. "Are you ok?" He breathed. He wiped the sweat of his forehead. I nodded. "What's wrong?" He shook his head. "I'm fine." I sighed. I threw the covers off me. "Were are you going?" He jumped up with me. I pushed him back on the bed. "I'm making tea calm down." I poured out some tea and took it back to Leo. "Give me your phone." He looked shocked. He handed me his phone. I turned it off and put it in my bedside table. "You can have it back tomorrow night." He nodded and ran a hand threw his hair. I stood and took his socks off. Then I started on his belt. Once I had his trousers off I pulled his shirt off. "Thank you." He murmured pulling me on his bare chest. I smiled and wrapped my arm around him.

When the decent hours of the morning rolled around I was still in the same position as I had fallen asleep. I smiled. Leo's arm was loosely flung over my waist. I moved slowly just as I thought I was home free he brought me back to him. "Were do you think you going?" Leo asked huskily. I peered up to see a lazy smiled on his face. "I was about to get ready." He snuggled into my neck. "No not yet we have a lot of time." I grinned as he encircled me with his arms. I kissed his neck. His grip on my hips tightened. I smiled and lick his spot. He moan and pushed his pelvis to me. I crawled so I was on top of him. I kissed his thigh. Slowly moving up. I lingered when it came to his dick I took extra slow kisses. He sucked in a breath. I kissed up his neck. I sat down on his area. Leo's hands went to my arse. He had sat up so I was straddling him better and we were chest to chest. I slowly grinded my hips into him. I continued working on his neck. I licked it before reaching his ear. "I want you now." I whispered making the grinding slower so I could really feel him. He closed his eyes and tried to keep his breath. "It would be so sexy Leo. You pinning me under you and you making me scream your name." I whispered. He groaned. before I could comprehend what was happening I was uneath him and he dragged my knickers off. He pushed my thighs apart. He licked up my thigh before getting to his destination. He licked my agonisingly slowly. I wiggled. He put his hand on my stomach. He pushed his touge inside me alittle. I moaned. He slowly moved his tounge. I grabbed leos hair and push my hips further to him. I needed him and I need him now. "Leo." I moaned. I arched my back. "Leo." I panted. His eyes met mine. I let the pleasure wash over me. When I opened my eyes and controlled my breathing Leo was watching me. I smiled. "What?" He grinned. "i love hearing you moan." I could feel my cheeks heating up. He laugh at me. "There's no need to be embarrassed." I shoved him play fully.

We were currently in a little coffee shop. "Come here." Leo patted his lap. "I'm not a dog Leo!" I laughed when I say on his lap. "Good girl." he stroked my hair. I went to get up but he pulled me back down. He grabbed my phone off the table since I confiscated his. He turned on the camera. "Would you like me to do it?" A woman asked. Leo nodded. "Please." She took my phone and snapped pictures of us. "Thank you." I spoke as she handed me back the phone. She smiled and left. " I want one for my twitter." He whispered in my ear. I laughed. "You're planing to use your twitter like normal people now?" He laughed. "Oh shut up." I laughed and kissed him. I drank the last of my coffee and we began to explore Paris.

"It's amazing." I squealed looking up at the Eiffel tower. Leo laughed at me. "Common Leo it's beautiful!" He grinned. "Not as beautiful as you." I laughed. "You did not jus use a corny movie line on me!" He grinned. "What if I did?" I started laughing with him. I asked a bystander to take a photo he agreed. I smiled. "I love it when you do that." I looked at him. "Do what?" He pushed my cheeks into a smiling position. I chuckled. "Why?" He smiled. "Tells me I'm doing a good job." I looked at him. "You don't have to buy me expensive things Leo like this." I gestured around with my hands. "I'm happy with you." He grinned. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "How about we go to a restaurant for dinner." I nodded smiling.

It was 5 o'clock and we had just got out of the taxi at the restaurant. We ordered our food and Leo sat looking at me. I rubbed my foot along his leg his eyes shot to my face. I smirked. He looked me straight in the eye. He moved around to me and sat at my side. I put my hand on the inside of his thigh. "If you keep going I'm going to bend you over this table." He whispered with his eyes closed. "Well that's sounds great to me." I grinned. He looked at me shocked. "Mademoiselle?" I turned to see the waiter gesturing to my glass with some wine. I nodded. "Merci." I picked up the glass. I put it to my lips and tipped the contents back. I stared at Leo. He said nothing. All the way through the meal I teased Leo.

"Thank you." Leo spoke as he paid. I shrugged on my coat. Leo held my hand as we walked outside. I saw Leo shiver slightly. "You know I can always warm you up when we get back." His eyes met mine. He smirked and we got into the car.

Once we arrived to our hotel Leo helped me out of the car. We got in the lift. Leo pulled me backwards so my back was pressed against his chest. He grabbed my arse. I squealed. He kissed my neck. I tilted my head to the side. The chime ring out and the doors open. Leo walked us to our room. I laughed. I walked in and put my coat on the sofa.
I walked into the bedroom. I seen my lingerie hanging out of my case. I looked to see what Leo was doing. He was running a bath. I quickly stripped and started to put everything on. "Jess ." I covered myself. "Yeah?" I smiled at him. " I'll be two seconds I'm just going to get something." I nodded. I heard the suite door shut and continued. I pulled on my underwear and heels in record time and then started with the make up I quickly retouched my make up which consisted of a smokey eye and a vampy red lip. I looked at my hair. The lose curls had fell a little. I collect all my hair in my hands and stuck hair grips all over to make a messy bun. My blood pressure was probably going through the roof. I was excited and scared. What would I do if he turned me down? I put on a dressing gown and went on to the balcony. I heard the door go. My hands gripped the edge of the balcony. "Jess?" I heard Leo open and closing doors trying to find me. I walked in the room. Leo opened the door mumbling about something. He looked up. His eyes went wide. My mind was racing. What do I do? I walked over to him slowly. I stood right in front of him. He looked me over. I pushed him on the bed and took off my dressing gown. Leo's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He leaned forward and brought me closer to him so I was stood in between his legs. He looked up at me. He stood up. He put his hand on my cheek and slid it round to my neck he pulled me towards him. I stood chest to chest with him. "You look like sex on legs." He ran his hands all over me. I smiled. I pushed him on the bed again he looked at me questioningly. I crawled on top of him. He smiled at me. He placed he hands on my arse and began squeezing. I kissed his neck once I reached his soft spot I started sucking. He groaned as I grinded my arse on to his area. I slid down him to his shoes I undid the laces and pulled them off flowing this up with his socks. I placed my hands flat on his legs and pushed them along the inside of his thighs until I got to his dick. I hovered there. He watched me. I undid his belt slowly. I pulled off his trousers. I unbuttoned his shirt. I straddled him again. "I think you're happy to see me." I mumbled into the kiss. Leo moaned. I grinded slower. I could feel his erection. I slid of him pulling his boxers with me as I go. He sprang free. Leo rested on his elbows. I slowly began to pump him. Agonisingly slow. He groaned. I waited till he looked at me. I placed my tongue on the tip. I flicked my tongue across. "Fuck." He muttered. I put him in my mouth. I slid my tongue across him. Again and again. I pumped him with my hand. I lightly slid my tongue over his balls. Leo put his hands in my hair pushing me on him. I took him back in my mouth and began deep throating. Leo pushed his hips up to meet me. "Jess I'm ... Fuck." I felt Leo's cum. I licked him dry. Leo laid there panting. I smiled and sucked on his neck. He pinned me underneath him. He sucked on my neck. I moaned and arched my back. He stood between my legs pushing himself on to me. I moaned. His hand groped my boob. He kissed down my neck to my chest. I opened my eyes when I couldn't feel him. He hovered above me. "You're so fucking beautiful." In a instant he was parting my legs and kissing me. I wrapped my legs around him. He slid his hands over my suspenders. "You have no idea how much I want to fuck you senseless right now." I looked him in the eyes. "Then do it." He looked at me. He pulled my shoes off and stockings after. He kissed the inside of my thighs. He slipped his tongue inside me. He moved slowly. "Leo. Oh god baby please." He looked up at me. I opened my legs wider. He ran his finger up my edges. I moaned. "Leo I need you." He silenced me by putting his lips to mine. He kept his finger there running it around me. He took off my bra and began to suck on my nipple. "Leo." I moaned arching my back. He groaned. We were both naked and I could feel him pressing up against my thigh. He pushed his finger inside me. I moaned for him. He kept going. "I want to make love to you so bad." His face was screwed up. "Then do it." I breathed. He looked up into my eyes. The sudden roughness died away. He kissed me softly. "I. Want. To. Be. The. Only. Man. Who. Ever. Gets. To. Touch. You. Like. This." He kissed my neck. I was so turned on. He looked in my eyes. "Are you sure?" I nodded. I was nervous beyond belief. He positioned himself at my entrance. "Are you sure?" I nodded. He kissed me and slowly push in. I felt him pull out and slowly go back in. I felt pain surge through my body. A tear ran down my face. He kissed me."I'm sorry baby I'm sorry." He nearly complete withdrew. "Keep going." I breathed out. He slowly put himself all the way in. I opened my eyes to see his eyes boring in to mine. the pain suddenly eased and all I could feel was pleasure. "Faster Leo." I whispered. He complied with me. I moaned. He grabbed my hips. I could tell he was trying not to hurt me.
"Yes " I moaned. He got faster. "God Leo. More." I begged him. I pushed my hips up to meet his thrusts. I dug my nails in his back. he groaned against me. I laid back Leo thrusts got faster. I grabbed the bed sheets. I moaned and my eyes closed. I bit my lip as I became completely undone. Leo was still going. I lifted my hips up towards him. Leo dragged my hips to him. He got deeper. I moaned out again still not recovered from my last orgasm. He kissed my neck. He thrust harder. "Leoo." I breathed. He groaned and I felt his juices release. He relaxed on top of me. I smiled riding out my own orgasm. I opened my eyes to see Leo watching me. "What?" I asked the biggest smile on my face. "Watching you become undone because of me is one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed."
I hid myself in the covers.
The only sound you could hear was our breathing trying to regulate. Leo looked at me. I kissed him. "I love you." He smiled. He pulled my up and headed towards the bathroom. The water was still warm. Leo sat opposite me. I leaned over him. I kissed his neck. I bit him gently. He placed his hands on my hips. "Jess." He managed out in a husky whisper. "hmm." I mumbled. He sighed a smile forming on his face. I kissed him again. "Thank you." I smiled and looked at him. "What for?" He put some hair behind my ear. "Giving yourself to me." I kissed him again.

Leo had pulled me out the bath. He dragged me in our room and laid down beside me. He rubbed my legs. "What are you doing?" I laughed. "You're going to be sore in the morning I'm just helping you along." I smiled at him. "Thank you." I kissed his cheek. He smiled and pulled me into his chest. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight babe." I smiled. The last thing I felt was his arm get tighter around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 7.3K 64
"cmon just give me a chance" he said "oh i'm sorry but i don't give chances to assholes..." i smiled
1.1M 13.9K 16
"Shh, you have to keep quiet." He whispered, trailing his finger down my skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake. This is wrong, I know it's wrong. "Ple...
20.4K 407 25
' And then I felt his other hand move to my back and pull me closer. Heart hammering, mind racing, my whole body feeling alive with electricity, I le...
1.6K 58 14
{CONTAINS SMUT šŸ”ž} "I'm severely attracted to you, darling," He sighed, "every inch of you." he smiled kissing your shoulder. "And I don't want you...