I WANT MORE

By jlap11

As graduation approaches,Nate and Emma realize that it's time to make a change. When they finally decide to a... More

I WANT MORE
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Epilouge)

chapter 2

1.3K 29 14
By jlap11

I turn off my buzzing alarm. 

"Ugh." 

I feel like I haven't slept. As I am getting out of bed I realize that Nate and I are graduating today I am so excited. I really need to figure out what I am going to wear.

"Hmm." I say as I pull out my black sleeveless belted chiffon dress with my black stripy heels. I really can't wait to see Nate.

As I am finishing my hair, I put a little light make up on. I hear the door bell.

It must be Nate we have to be at school in about 15 minutes.

"Hey Emma." He grinned. As I am about to say hi, I look up from the mirror. 

‘Oh gosh!’ I thought to myself. Nate was standing in the doorway. He was sporting gray dress pants, black button dress shirt fitting perfectly and a gray tie. He looks so yummy to eat.

"Emma. You know you can take a picture? It will last longer." Nate said with a smirk.

"Yeah ok." I said, teasingly pulling out my cell-phone.

"Are you about ready?" Nate said

"Yes." I stand up from in front of the mirror. Looking once again to see if everything is perfect.

I am about to walk to the door where Nate is still standing, I am looking at him and his mouth his just hung open wide.

"Nate you can stop drooling." I said,

"Emma, you are absolutely gorgeous." He said with his eyes scanning my outfit.

I feel my cheeks flame. I’m probably blushing. My heart is beating fast with every breath.

"Thank you Nate." I said.

"Well lets go graduate." Nate said.

"I take your parents are going to meet us there?" I asked, thinking about his lovely family.

"Yeah they will be sitting with your family." Nate explained.

I grab my cap and gown and he head out the door. When we get to the school, we had our caps and gowns in hand.

"Nate I am going to the restroom I'll be right back." I said.

"Ok I'll be right here." Nate said, pulling his gown on.

I am in the restroom fixing my cap so it looks just right, I pulled my gown on. Well here goes nothing.

As I walk back into the gym I see Nate in his cap and gown. If he only knew what I wanted to do to him.

Nate doesn't know yet  that I want more than a best friend  friendship.

Nate POV

Wow I couldn't believe how Emma looked when I picked her up at her house. Just absolutely breathtaking. 

Emma doesn't know how I truly feel. I have loved Emma since we were in the 5th grade. I know that I have been on a few dates but they were nothing serious. I have only kissed the girls on the cheeks nothing else felt right.

When I see Emma coming from the restrooms, I tried to compose myself. I know we are going to be sharing an apartment when we get up to U of M. I am hoping by the time we get there she will be my girlfriend and hopefully my future wife. I know only time will tell. 

I really want to tell Emma how I feel tonight but I am just so nervous. We have a party after graduation I don't think that will be a very good time. I think I  am going to try and plan and special date to tell her how I truly feel. 

Emma's POV.

I walk back into the gym and see Nate deep in thought. I wonder what he is thinking.

"All seniors time to line up in alphabetical order."  Mr. Jacobs said.

"I'll be cheering for you, Nate" I told him, softly.

'Same here." Nate said with a little smile. Then all the sudden I felt big strong arms wrapped around me, Nate was giving me a warm hug. A little too warm. I don’t want  to move. 

"I'll meet you right here afterwards." Nate said and with that he let go and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Ok." I said, bewildered. I was still in shock that was my first kiss. Yes it was a small soft kiss but it still was the a kiss. I was having butterflies going crazy right now.

'Seth Regan.'  Mr. Jacobs said, calling another senior to the stage.

"Emma Reid." Mr. Jacobs said, I start walking across the stage and all I hear is Nate cheering. I couldn't help but blush. As I grab my diploma, I look over and see Nate with a massive grin. Gosh I love him.

"Nate Sanders.' Mr. Jacobs said. Nate was walking across the stage and I was wolf whistling. Oh did Nate’s cheeks turn red? I just couldn't help myself.

Finally after the last student got their diploma, Mr. Jacobs congratulated the class of 2014. We threw our hats in the air. I personally didn’t throw mine that high. I just wanted to go and see Nate. 

We met at the place where we were meeting, I gave him a big hug. Nate was about to say something then our parents found us and said their congrats. 

'Are you for the after party?'  I asked.

"Yep" He replied, popping the p.

We get to the after party and have a time of our lives.

A/N: A LITTLE TEASER, NEXT CHAPTER THE DATE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
52.5K 164 19
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
34.5K 1K 18
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...
59K 1.9K 31
𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 - 𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿. © 2023 | 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩