Breath of the Wild *One-shots...

By cute_as_fxck

Hey all!! Hopefully I won't back out on this story lol, anyway, Feel free to request any preferences and One... More

Allez, montre-toi: Revali x Reader

Rules/Request Information

433 3 4
By cute_as_fxck

So normally, I wouldn't usually do this but considering some of the champions are animals and inanimate objects I'm drawing a line somewhere.

That being said; I REFUSE ANY NSFW REQUESTS I AM SORRY UNLESS THE READER IS OF RITO, ZORA, OR GERUDO. (tho I'm not even sure how they have children) AND I WILL ALSO REFUSE FOR ZELDA AND LINK CONSIDERING THEY ARE 17 (actually 117) BUT YOU GET THE POINT.

I will write for:
-Link
-Zelda
-Daruk
-Revali
-Mipha
-Urbosa
-Riju (No NSFW)
-Teba
-Kass
-Sidon
-Yonobu (Did I spell it right)
And any other character you will request now that the rules are over with,

Request information
You guys can either PM me or simply leave a comment on the story for either the preference you would like or One-shot.
And if the reader is female, male, or gender-neutral.

Thank you all for reading this have an excellent day and I look forward to reading your comments and writing your requests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
84K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...