Mirrored Lies

By AllAboutWinrysBooks

What anorexia does to you. More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 2

40 9 1
By AllAboutWinrysBooks

"Clara?" I hear my Mum say from outside my bedroom, "I've got you a tea, no milk or sugar, just how you like it. It's outside the door. Please take it baby girl. You have to have something." When I don't reply she continues, "Please cough if you're still with us, Clara." I cough weakly and a pain shoots through my chest. I hear a sigh of relief, and she weakly says, "thank you. I'm going downstairs now; you can get your tea." I hear her walk away but I don't get up yet. I check the time and shakily reach for my permanent marker. I make a diagonal strike on the wall through four other vertical lines. I count them. There are now thirty lines on the wall. It has been twenty days since I locked myself in my room.

Twenty days ago, I passed out at school. The nurses shouted at me and told me it was my own fault when I refused to eat a piece of chocolate after to bring my blood sugar levels back up. They called my Mum to collect me and get a doctor to see to me. They told me I have something called body dysmorphic disorder and it's making me anorexic. I didn't believe them and I screamed at them until my Mum arrived and carried me screaming through the corridors while everyone stared at me from in their classrooms. My Mum isn't a particularly strong woman but seemed to carry my eighty pound frame with ease. Needless to say I haven't been back since.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1K 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARSπŸ₯Ή. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH MEπŸ™πŸ½οΏ½...
27.3K 367 58
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

24K 1.8K 13
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπš˜πš™ πš‘πšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš–πšŽ ?" 𝟷𝟻 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš, πš…πš’πšœπš‘πš—πšž πšŠπšœπš”πšŽπš πšŒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš πš‘πš’πšœ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "πš†πš‘οΏ½...
62.7K 1.1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...