Animal Jam Stupid Momements

Thirteene

Honestly, Animal Jam can be a stupid place. So, why not use that? This is just what I see all the time in-gam... Еще

".. howls for mat .."
Gender?
Adventures With @deanthedream
Oreo Dragon
Sorry
Eeeey
AJPW
Packs

THIS IS A KIDS GAME

43 2 0
Thirteene

So, I'm in Jamaa Township, trying to trade, when someone appears in my den. So, I, being a jerk, wait until they leave, right? But they don't. They start spamming my Jam-A-Grams. "Meet me in your den!" And "Come to your den", and my resolve was overpowered by this person.

So I go in, and they try to get me to Aj-mate with them.

BTW, I despise AJ mating, it should be destroyed. This is a children's game that I still play for some odd reason...? and it should be treated as such.

So I say (coz they're a girl) that I'm a girl, and usually people care about that, but they happen to not.

Okay, so I call over my sister, who hates Aj mating maybe more than me, and I shoo them off. My sister, meanwhile, is dressed like a guy. She's in Aldan, waiting for the mating girl to come back.

And she does. She waits until she's in her den (which isn't long) and gets her username, which I, in my disgust, did not get. And what she does is she goes on a ton of extra accounts and she reports her on every. Single. One.

And we think she got banned because we never saw her again. But Aj mating isn't. Cri.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.9K 266 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
17.2K 184 35
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 #𝟣 𝗂𝗇 𝘁...
19.1K 719 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
31.2K 3.2K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...