More To The Litter

By iamcatastrophic

Gerard was finally able to accomplish his dreams. Now married to a man he loved he was going to start the bi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Fourth of July
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 27

1K 106 67
By iamcatastrophic

The snowstorm outside raged on in a blizzard of beautiful white snow that entrapped everything. It was late and dark as the power was out, leaving Frank and I alone in the bedroom that was dully lit with candles.

I whimpered, my hips rocking down against Frank's as I straddled him.

"Round two already?" Frank breathed out.

I nodded, crashing my lips against his. Frank moaned softly and I paused as I pulled away, my kitten ears twitching.

"Fuck, don't stop," Frank muttered, pulling me down.

I shook my head, moving off of him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Frank asked. "If you don't want to then that's okay."

I shushed him, my ears twitching. I could hear something downstairs, the sound of shuffling just barely audible.

"What is it?" Frank asked.

"I think someone's downstairs," I whispered.

Frank got up, pulling on some sweatpants. He reached under the bed and pulled out a baseball bat.

"Alright, You go to the nursery and lock the door," he said.

I nodded, getting dressed. Frank opened the door and I followed close behind as he stood in front of me to protect me. When we got to the nursery I went in and locked the door. I looked down at my sleeping babies, sniffling quietly.

I twitched my ears but couldn't hear anything over the wind howling outside. I sat down in the rocking chair, sniffling as I waited for something to happen. It felt like years before there was a knock on the door.

"Daddy!" I gasped.

I opened it but froze when I saw Pete. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder while I screamed. He carried me downstairs and I saw Frank laying face down on the floor, blood on the hardwood.

"No!" I screamed.

I thrashed around, trying to get out of his grip. He carried me outside and the cold immediately bit at my skin. I gasped, feeling the icy air fill every inch of my lungs.

"Let go of me!" I shrieked.

Oh god oh god oh god

Some man went passed us into the house next and I knew they were going to get my babies next. They were going to take all of us and experiment on us.

What's it called when mom's get super-human strength to lift a car off their baby?

Hysterical strength?

I think that's what it's called, I remember Mikey telling me about it about the time Mia got pregnant.

I think that might be what happened to me.

...unless...nekos have super powers I didn't know about...

Either way I managed to pull away from Pete and shove him into the side of the van so that way his head hit the metal and he was knocked out. I ran inside passed Frank and upstairs. The man was at the top of the stairs when I grabbed his leg, pulling as hard as I could so he fell down and was knocked out.

"Daddy," I cried, running to his side.

I rolled him into his back, gently touching the spot where blood was coming out of a wound in his head. I shook him lightly but he didn't move but was thankfully still breathing.

Oh god oh god what do I do?

I went upstairs, packing a bag before shoving it into the car. I got all the babies buckled into their seats before I went back to Frank. I managed to drag him to the garage when he started to wake up but was still drowsy. I helped him stumble into the car, buckling him in.

The roads were so slippery and I could barely see two inches in front of me with the heavy snowfall. I felt the car slide beneath me as we went sliding across the road before we hit a sign. I sobbed, looking around at the empty roads.

"Kitten," Frank muttered, his eyes half shut.

"Daddy, Daddy," I cried. "Please wake up, I need help, I don't know what to do."

I scrambled for my phone, calling Mikey.

"What are you doing, Gee? It's the middle of the night," he mumbled.

"Pete is here and he attacked us and Frank is knocked out and I just crashed the car," I sobbed.

"Where are you?" Mikey asked.

"I'm by the Walgreens and the Subway," I said.

"Alright, I'm coming to get you," he said.

I hung up just as Miles started crying in the back. I crawled to the backseat, holding him in my arms.

"It's okay, Sweetheart, Mikesy is gonna come save us," I said.

I sat there there in the car for nearly an hour before Mikey finally came, he only lived ten minutes away.

"Why would you go out?" Mikey asked. "The roads are so bad."

"Pete and the other guy were still at the house, I needed to leave," I said.

"Alright, let's call the police," Mikey said.

"No, no, we can't," I sobbed. "Im going to get in trouble for crashing the sign. A-and we need to leave now."

"Gee, the roads are closed and all planes are grounded because of the snow," He said.

I sobbed, shaking my head. "W-we need to leave now!"

Mikey sighed and went over to the other side of the couch.

"Shit, what happened to him?" He asked.

"I don't know, I think he was hit in the head," I said.

"I think we should get him to a doctor," Mikey said. "I'm gonna call an ambulance, Okay, Gee? We can tell them that he hit his head when you crashed. You won't get in trouble when the police come, it was an accident. They'll just need your insurance and you might need to pay for sign repairs that Frank can easily pay for."

I nodded my head, watching him call the police. I sniffled as I held Miles to my chest. The police got here with an ambulance and I sobbed as the sirens woke up all my babies and startled them enough to start crying.

"So what happened?" The Officer asked.

"I-I was trying to go to my brother's house when the car slid and I hit the sign," I said, wrapping Lily into a little cocoon blanket as she cried.

I continued to do that with each kid, handing them to Mikey to put them into his car.

"Why were you leaving the house?" He asked. "Don't you know you're not supposed to be driving?"

"I know but we lost power and my brother still had power," I said. "I-it was getting too cold in the house our babies, they couldn't stay there overnight."

Actually, we had some battery operated heaters in their room to keep the nursery nice and cozy.

"Alright, just be careful," he said. "We'll come into contact with the owners and call for a tow tomorrow."

I gave him my information before they left.

"Okay, I'll take the babies home and you go to the hospital with Frank," Mikey said.

I nodded, jumping into the ambulance just before they took off.

"He's gonna be okay, right?" I asked the paramedic.

"He should be, it was a minor accident," she said.

I nodded my head, sniffling as I watched them. We got to the hospital and I had to wait in the lobby filling out paperwork.

"Mr. Iero?" A doctor asked.

I hurried over, looking at him nervously.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He's fine, doesn't even need stitches," He said. "That's the thing about the head, I call it a diva sometimes because it makes everything seem way worse than it actually is because it bleeds excessively over tiny little cuts. There doesn't seem to be a concussion either, he just needs to sleep it off. And we're keeping him here overnight, partially for observation and partially because we don't want you two out there."

I nodded my head and he lead me back to the room where he left me alone. I sniffled as I crawled into the bed where Frank was sleeping, snuggling up to his side. I grabbed my phone and called Mikey.

"Are the babies okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, They're all warmed up and sleeping peacefully," he said. "How's Frank?"

"He's Okay But they don't want us leaving right now," I said. "I'm gonna try and see if I can catch a bus tomorrow back to your house with Frank. A-and then maybe we can get a plane down to Florida where it's not snowing and we can catch a flight somewhere else."

"Are you sure?" Mikey asked.

"Mikesy, they tried to take me again and they even tried to take the babies this time too," i said. "We can't stay here anymore, Pete really is out of jail. He will stop at nothing to hurt me and my kids, even if it means killing Frank to get to us. We need to leave."

"Okay, tell me if you need anything," Mikey said.

I nodded, hanging up. I curled up with Frank as I looked up at him. I ran my fingers through his short dark hair, kissing his cheek. I wish I could just wake him up now and give him kissies until he felt better but the doctor said he had to stay asleep.

I pulled the blanket up higher, thankfully this place had heat. We had used all our heaters at home for the babies leaving our room ice cold with only the heat of our bodies to keep each other warm. This place still seemed to have all its power, and if not then it was working on a generator.

But soon we would be gone, leaving as fast as we could to somewhere quiet and isolated where we could live happily. Maybe one day we'll be able to come back to New Jersey again but as of right now it wasn't safe and we needed to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2.8K 36
The biggest dilemma in all of this is that Frank slept with his future husband. Now Frank's just got to make sure that the future with him stays inta...
73.2K 4.3K 30
Gerard Way has wanted to be a dad ever since he was a kid but as he gets older he fears he might not be able to and tries to adopt. Unfortunately, th...
175K 5K 41
"You're mine." "I know." (bottom gerard yikes) (first story warning !! don't comment about the quality of this book, i'm aware) (this story was co...
217K 12.6K 26
Donna and Donald went through a long and horrible divorce, leaving their Children; Gerard and Mikey to pick between parents. Gerard stayed with mom a...