Broken Fantasy

By DiamondLoverGirl45

"Grandpa, a marriage contract? Are you serious?" "Audriana, you have no choice but to marry him. Listen, he c... More

Authors Note
Broken Fantasy
Prologue ✔️
Chapter One ✔️
Chapter Two ✔️
Chapter Three ✔️
Chapter Four ✔️
Chapter Five ✔️
Chapter Six ✔️
Chapter Seven ✔️
Chapter Eight ✔️
Chapter Nine ✔️
Chapter Ten ✔️
Chapter Eleven ✔️
Chapter Twelve ✔️
Chapter Thirteen ✔️
Chapter Fifteen ✔️
Chapter Sixteen ✔️
Chapter Seventeen ✔️
Chapter Eighteen ✔️
Chapter Nineteen ✔️
Chapter Twenty ✔️
Chapter Twenty-One ✔️
Chapter Twe️nty-Two ✔️

Chapter Fourteen ✔️

1.3K 90 46
By DiamondLoverGirl45

 "You fucking bitch," she spat and got out.

C H A P T E R    F O U R T E E N 

AUDREY

It was dead silent no one dared to say a word. Some looked uncomfortable, upset, and frustrated. It was a thirty-minute ride and I didn't know if I was going to survive it. Kylie poked me, testing my patience, and every time I would turn around she'd act as if nothing happened. Isn't she a ray of sunshine?

"Kylie, do you need something?" I asked annoyed. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I internally scolded myself but Kylie smiled realizing that they all had their eyes on us. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment but luckily it was kind of dark so they could barely see me.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about," she said innocently, but the smirk on her face had said otherwise. She was testing my patience.

"Really you-"

"Oh my gosh, can you just shut it? You are so annoying. Just shut it. And look what we have here. Are you all dressed up for Connor? Oh, sweetheart, it's so obvious that you are trying to hard. Just give up, no one will notice a twig-like you" Vanessa said and it made Sarah and Stacy laugh.

"I don't see why you even bother trying," Stacy snickered and crossed her tanned legs.

"Well you want to know something you nincompoop-" I stopped Kylie motioning her that it wasn't worth it. She seemed angry when I stopped her, but she listened. I let out a shaky sigh and gave a fake smile. I didn't want to cause a scene before the dinner because if I do, my parents will kill me. They already hate me and I can't let them down because of what she said. Just suck it up, Audrey.

"So your saying that by getting dressed up she'll look ugly? Then what about you guys? What would that make you?" Aaron asked.

"Don't talk about her like that, she didn't even do anything to you." What surprised me the most was that it was Connor who said it this time. My heartbeat raced as I watched him, what was happening to me? This feeling was unknown, whenever Connor was around I would get a jittery feeling. I felt different around him. I wasn't afraid. I shake my head; I can't think about this. I looked at Sarah to see her angry, oh no, this is bad. Although what she did was wrong, she wasn't in the right state of mind, right?

"Why are you defending her?" she asked. Her face hardened as she glared into Connor's eyes. His eyebrows furrowed as he stared at Sarah.

"Yeah, why would you?" Ryder asked.

"I'm just saying, she doesn't deserve it. I think we misunderstood her. She doesn't seem like the type of person who would use someone for their own benefit," Connor said. He grabbed Sarah's hand and held it with his own but she yanked it back.

"So you stole him away from me now what else do you want from me?" I could feel the hatred radiating off of her.

"Sarah, she didn't steal me. I would do the same thing if it was another girl because no girl deserves this Sarah. She didn't do anything wrong," he said as he ran his hand through his hair frustratedly. Aaron must have said something because it sounds like him.

Sarah ignored what he said and continued, "Why do you have to take everything that makes me happy away from me."

"Sarah, I am not taking him away from you," I said softly. It's funny how the one person that you thought knew you, didn't know anything about you. Her hatred for me continued to grow and grow and it was getting harder for me to stop her.

"Stop lying, he is defending you already. Connor, what about the things I've told you. She knew about the marriage and she didn't stop it from happening, so why are you defending her?" she asked him.

"I think you might've misunderstood her, Sarah. She is trying and I could see that she is. I mean, look at her. You are hurting her. She hasn't said anything that could hurt you in any way. I mean that doesn't make me any better because I've been really rude to her and I'm truly sorry for that. She has reassured us countless times that she will break it off. Not once has she fought us about it. She has been calm and we have been nothing but disrespectful towards her," he expressed. I felt uneasy about this situation. It seemed like he made it worse.

"We are here," the driver said.

"You fucking bitch," she spat and got out.

"Sarah!" Connor exclaimed. She ignored him and continued to walk farther away from the car.

"I thought you were better than this." Ryder gave him a disapproving nod and got out.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this," Jake said and got out.

"Ignore them, you did the right thing," Aaron said and patted Connor's back, and hopped out. Slowly, everyone left, leaving Connor and I alone.

"Go after her," I told him.

He ignored what I said and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. You should not have defended me because of that she is upset with you," I told him.

"Let me talk to Sarah about this," Connor said.

"You don't have to, it will only get worse," I told him. We sat there and stared into each other but I broke it off and got up.

"I think we should go now." He got out of the limo before me and stopped in his tracks making me stop. He said the unexpected, "You're beautiful, you always look beautiful, and don't let someone say otherwise." He gave me his infamous smile making his dimples pop out. I felt my cheeks heat up as I tried to not smile but failed to do so.

"You're adorable." Connor pinched my cheeks and ran away from me.

"Really!" I yelled and made my way toward the restaurant. My heart fluttered. What is he doing to me?

"We reserved two tables. Your table is right over there," Lauren said. I made my way towards the table and I sat in between Ryder and Kylie. Right beside Kylie was Aaron.

"I can't believe you're trying to manipulate everyone," Ryder scoffed as he grabbed his glass.

"Sarah's angry right now she'll know the truth soon."

"What's your relationship with Sarah?" he asked.

"You should ask Sarah," I simply said.

He looked at me frustratedly, "I've already asked her and she won't tell me."

My phone buzzed and just when I was about to pick it up. Ryder beat me to it, his eyes widened as he stared at my phone.

"You two are childhood best friends?" He asked as he pointed at the background of my lock screen. I grabbed my phone out of his hand and didn't bother responding. I checked my message and it was from Sarah:

"First, my boyfriend and now my best friend? Innocent huh? No need to prove yourself, whore."

I looked over to see Sarah laughing with Kylie. Oh god, this is only getting worse right then Kylie grabbed my phone.

"Kylie, give it back." I tried to stop her but she continued to read the text message. She slammed my phone on the table and was about to get up but I stopped her.

"Kylie, just let it go."

"No, not this time. I have stayed quiet way to long. Enough is enough. She is not a friend of yours, no one talks to you that way no matter what and it needs to be stopped," Kylie said

"Kylie don't. It's nothing okay? Just let it go." She handed me my phone back but right when I was about to take it Aaron grabbed it out of Kylie's hand. What is up with them, and taking my phone without my permission? Aaron read the same message that Kylie read.

"Aaron give me my phone back." He couldn't read it. If he did, then something would happen. He put his hand up telling me to wait, but why should I? It's my phone. My heart pounded and I couldn't help but feel scared.

"You have no right to invade my privacy, Aaron. So give it back," I said. Kylie tried to help me but he didn't budge.

"Aaron, give it back." He scrolled up and now was reading our old messages. Oh no, this can not be happening.

"Seriously Aaron? Give me my phone," Now angry, I got up and forcefully took my phone away from Aaron. His face was now red. He looked angry. Oh god. He got up sharply catching everyone's attention.

"Connor, we need to talk." With that they both walked away without looking back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 437 33
Why ,did I fell in love with my best friend?! -will I get rejected?. -will our relationship end?!. -UGH!!! •Thank for all the support of you isn't mi...
1K 69 22
"I don't love you, You are nothing to me!!" He exclaimed with an emotionless face. I chuckled dryly, with so many emotions inside me, I picked up th...
49.4K 922 14
I'm not suppose to like him. Why? Because he's my best friends boyfriend.
63.2K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...