overprotective brothers

بواسطة miaavv

Aurora Salvatore, little sister to Damon and Stefan Salvatore, two deadly and dangerous vampires, who their o... المزيد

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 3

4.4K 45 13
بواسطة miaavv

it was 7:55 5 more minutes till i start mu plan
i hope everything goes as planned or i will be literally dead.
"hey Rora!" stefan said opening the door to my room. i quickly hid under the covers and pretended i was just laying down.
"good night baby" stefan said
"yeah good night sweetheart, remembee we love you" damon said
"yeah i know, good night" i said
they glanced one last time before closing the door.
we are here i read the text fron Jord
YAY lets just hope this works out
i looked through my window and spotted the car from my friends.

my room was in the second floor but still it the ground wasn't high.
so i sneaked out the window and made it safely to the grass.
"omg Rora i cant believe you are actually doing this!" Jord said
"yeah same" i said feeling a little worried of what my brothers could do if they found out, but the other part of me was like i dont care, they've never let me have the fun i deserve so why should i care?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

758K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
968K 52.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
473K 29.9K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...