Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Night in

2.9K 68 4
By JANA_MADZ

We walk into the mini-mart type place and go straight to the candy and chips aisle. We grab a whole bunch of snacks and we get giant slushy's. we dump the stuff onto the counter the guy about our age has raised eyebrows. He's not ugly kinda cute.

"Don't question" she said he nods with a small laugh. He starts scanning things.

"I'm just kinda surprised you guys aren't going to that party" he tells us.

"And why are you working on the day of the party?" I asked back.

"Cause I need money" he replied. "But you guys seem fine there" he said.

"We just don't wanna wanna" Lydia shrugs.

"Fair enough" he did putting the stuff in the bag then scanning the slushy's. He tells us the total and we both pull out money and laugh at each other.

"It's on me, you got fired from the library anyways" she said I laugh and roll my eyes.

"How do you get fired from a library? From being too loud?" He asked.

"Something like that" I shrugged. He handed took her cash.

"More like her boyfriend and her were doing some things, if ya know what I mean" Lydia winks and I push her she laughs the guy just laughs along.

"Did he work with you?" He asked.

"Oh no, that's the biggest problem" Lydia said and I roll my eyes.

"She's mentally ill" I said.

"You shouldn't make fun of people like that" she tells me.

"I wasn't, I was just stating that you are" I said. He hands her, her change back.

"You guys have a wonderful night" he tells us handing us the bag.

"You too!" We say in unison and grab our drinks and bags and leave.

"He was interesting" she said.

"Sure" I shrugged we got into her car. Thank god this wasn't far from the dorms. "So, are you interested in anyone?" I asked as we drove she shakes her head.

"No, it's all fun and games with me lately" she shrugged.

"What do you think of Jake?" I asked she laughs.

"Masons Jake, he's annoying" she said.

"You guys are kinda similar though" I laughed.

"Like he's hot and stuff, but I feel like he's childish" she said I laughed.

"You're childish also" I stated.

"We'll whatever, why you don't want to set us up right?" She glances at me then the road going into the parking lot area.

"No, just saying" I shrugged.

We got out of the car and made our way to the dorm once we did we piled the food on the bed set our drinks aside and just stood there thinking.

"We should definitely make like a Fort kind of thingy so we're comfy" she said I nodded in agreement. So that's what we did we set up blankets and pillows all around the small bed and put the junk to the side. We got out my computer and sat down.

"This is nice" she says.

"Yeah" I nodded. It reminded me of the time me, Lila, and lily had our little girls night before we all left. And it made me miss them even more. "What should we watch?" I asked.

"First let's pick a genre" she tells me I nodded.

"I'm not feeling the romance/sad and stuff" I admit.

"Yeah me neither" she nodded.

"So there's comedy, horror, thriller, sci-fi" I tell her.

"How about comedy?" She asked I nodded. We went throw the list of comedy's and then decided 'Step Brothers' was the best choice for right now and something else later.

"Love this movie" we said in unison ask laughed. "Its Just so funny" I said she nods in agreement.

"It's a classic never gets old" she added and to that I nodded. We opened a bag of chips and watched this hilarious movie.

~

We were onto the fourth movie tonight and it was getting later and we decided a scary one. And we put on 'Insidious 3' scariest one of them all. I always hate the pop-ups.

"I know there's gonna be a pop-up and I wanna look but I'm so scared" I have covered my eyes half didn't.

"Me too, this movie is so freaky" she said. We had low voices like this was happening to us.

"I can't" I mumbles knowing it's close to happening.

Then...the door flies open and we both screen because the pop-up happens at the exact moment and some chips fly and mason walks in giving us weird looks. Jake right behind. We pause the movie heavy breathing.

"What the fuck!" We both said.

"What the fuck to you guys, what was that?" Mason asked laughing a bit.

"You came in at the wrong time, watching a scary movie" I said they turn the lights on and I squint. It was pretty dark blinds closed and all.

"Well we didn't know" Jake mutters with a goofy grin.

"Aren't you supposed to be at that party?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, mason forgot something, umm...we were just going to the party actually we didn't go right away" Jake laughs. I stare at Jake.

"You're high" I said.

"Huh! Yeah higher than a mutha-fuckin kite bro" he said I see Lydia hide her laugh but I don't.

"Did I not forget that?" Mason mutters to himself looking around.

"You're high too aren't you?" I asked.

"I don't know, possibly" he laughs. I don't recall him ever getting high. Not that I'm like totally against weed but still I don't know he's never done from what I know.

"Ya guys want some?" Jake asked.

"No we're good" we both said.

"Cool, cool" Jake nods and laughs so does Mason. They look at each other and laugh more.

"I need some water I'm drowning" Jake said and mason bursts out laughing. Lydia and I look at each other and shake our heads laughing.

"Why wouldn't you just swallow the water you're drowning?" Mason asked and they both looked shookith.

"Yes!" Jake said loudly I cover my mouth to stifle my laughter. They look at us again. "Well we're gonna go now" he mutters.

"Ok, just be sure to drive safe" I said they nodded they still got smiles on their faces and laughter in their voices. Then they left Lydia laughs.

"They're idiots" she said I nod in agreement. "Now lets get to finishing this scary ass movie."

We press play and watch.

~

The door opens and mason walks in he looks over to me Lydia all over the place already dead asleep. It's was now like 1:30 am and I was watching Greys Anatomy of course while Lydia was practically on top of me but I moved to the other bed so she had room and so did I.

"Hey" he said perfectly sober. And sobered up from his hug has well.

"Hey" I said.

"Why are you still up it's 1:30?@ he asked I shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess the candies and the caffeine got me up and all" I said he chuckles he shuts the door quietly and strips his shirt and pants then falls onto the bed with a loud exhausted sigh.

"Jake wouldn't let me leave when I wanted to which was like 2 hours ago" he tells me.

"Did you have fun though?" I asked.

"It was alright" he shrugs his face buried into my neck. "The only really fun part is probably right now" he said I laughed.

"How about when you guys were high?" I asked.

"Still doesn't compare" he mutters.

"I thought you haven't smoked weed before" I stated and asked kinda.

"No I have with Nathan and some other times before" he replied. "Just haven't talked about it."

"Oh, so you're saying that you getting Hugh, going to a party, and being out with friends wasn't fun?" I asked.

"Never said it wasn't fun, I just said it wasn't the best" he points out his hot breath fans my neck.

"Well that sucks, I had a great night" I state with a grin.

"Good for you" he said. "Now does Lydia sleep through anything?" He asked and I scoff.

"Sick pig no" I said he laughs.

"Just kidding babe, but you knew what I was talking about before even saying nothing about it" he said.

"Because I know you and your sick mind" I said he sighs again kissing my neck.

"Or because ya loveee meee?" He asked.

"You wish, now go to bed" I said.

"Come with me" he said pushing my laptop away and dropping his arm around my waist pulling me close.

"I wanna watch Greys Anatomy though" I say.

"Babe, it's re-runs you're watching Not new ones so come on" he mutters shutting the computer this time and I groan as he puts it on the floor. He turns the lamp off pulling me close to his bare chest while I lay in his oversized shirt and my shorts.

"Shorts again?" He asked.

"I was hanging out with Lydia idiot" I said. He was really warm considering it wasn't warm and that he was just in his briefs. "You're warm" I hug him back.

"And you're kinda cold" he said back rubbing a hand up and down my thigh that was the only thing other than my arms that were exposed. "Night babe, love you" he said pecking my lips.

"Love you!" I said and we went to sleep.

********************

A/N

Well hope you guys like it. Next chapter is gonna be like 2 months later cause I need my drama and that means Christmas break is around the corner. SO BE PREPARED FOR THIS DRAMA THAT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE YOU HATE ME...once again. Sorry not sorry. This is the key to a great book so you just gotta go with it. LOTS more to come. Like I said sorry not sorry. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hot Headed By Brandy

Teen Fiction

698K 5.5K 31
[Previously known as: I'm a Fighter and He's the Hottie] Madison Storms has a hot head and a short temper. She has always had a strong sense of justi...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...
668K 18.3K 33
~FIRST BOOK TO THE 'Loving A Fighter' SERIES!~ **The second book is out!** Meet Skylar Bradley, not your typical teenage girl. Skylar has kept to her...
639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...