Letters to her

By kg0227

Letters from a whole heart to a broken heart More

Letter one
Letter two
Letter three
Letter four
Letter five
Letter six
Letter seven
Letter eight
Letter ten
Letter eleven
Letter twelve
Letter thirteen
Letter fourteen
Letter fifteen
Letter sixteen
Letter seventeen
Letter eighteen
Letter nineteen
Letters To Her
THANKS!/GRACIAS!

Letter nine

210 5 0
By kg0227

Shy girl:

Your hair. Is so beautiful and no matter the style, is always going to look good on you. You are always worrying about your hair, you are always to make a new style with your hair. Sometimes I think it is because you want to try being another person. But I think you don't need to change your hair to become another person, you are amazing just the way you are.

-❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 3.6K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
96.4K 317 23
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...
143K 5.8K 70
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...