Where Are You Going?

By IBLoud

The space between all the versions of the Battle with the Beast. More

Penny's Way
I Can't Breathe - Part 2

I Understand

6 0 0
By IBLoud

Why did you bring us here?

Penny looks absolutely frustrated, "It's the right solution?"

Novaster sighs, "We won't know any of them." She looks Penny dead in the eye, "But you, you will know all..."

"I don't care." Penny calms himself, "But you, you are my compass. The reason I don't lose my shyte here. Without you, someone I know in my heart. Living life with every possibility is madness."

Izzy smiles softly and cups his head so very gently in her hands, "I'm not a compass. I'm a part of you. If you have no direction, what does? Who do I look to when I get lost?" She looks deeper into his eyes, "The air? Blind faith? You get something to hold onto and I get nothing? The weight of the Universe is mine to carry blindly alone, for ALL time."

Aster cocks her head, "No, thank you."

The room goes white and Penny can't feel, fall, where am I going?

For you, here's where this story always began...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC