Letters to her

By kg0227

Letters from a whole heart to a broken heart More

Letter one
Letter two
Letter four
Letter five
Letter six
Letter seven
Letter eight
Letter nine
Letter ten
Letter eleven
Letter twelve
Letter thirteen
Letter fourteen
Letter fifteen
Letter sixteen
Letter seventeen
Letter eighteen
Letter nineteen
Letters To Her
THANKS!/GRACIAS!

Letter three

557 14 1
By kg0227

My best friend in the whole world:

I have never doubted our friendship. I have never wanted to let you go. I am not willing to let you go. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! You annoy me sometimes, you really do, but I love when you annoy me. Sometimes I'm scared to get used to you. Because I know that if I get used to you, I would stop appreciating you. I think that in a point I did, and I hated myself for it.
Just remember that no matter what happens I will always, always, ALWAYS, be there for you. So don't hesitate to ask for my help, because even if you don't need me, I will be there for you.

-Your Dumb Best Friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 197 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
151K 6.1K 72
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
105K 335 23
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...