My 'Perfect' Kidnapper

Von TheCreative3

Meet 19 year old Aqua she's not like other girls she's sassy when she needs to be but all around lovely and n... Mehr

My 'Perfect' Kidnapper
Chapter 1:Stood Up
Chapter 2:Darkness
Chapter 3:Escape?...Or Nah
Chapter 4:Nelson
Chapter 5:Goody Goody
Sorryyy<3
Chapter 6:Normal?
Chapter 7:Wet Dog Was Meant To Be Funny
Chapter 8:Harder Than I Thought
Chapter 9:Pieces
Chapter 10:Oh Hey!Intro?
Chapter 11:A Girl Could Dream
Chapter 13:Oh God,Truth Hurts?You Got It All Wrong
Chapter 14:Running?I Prefer Sliding
LOVE YOU ALL
Chapter 15:Here We Go
Chapter 16 :And His God Dann Lips Along With His God Damn Ha-..Oh Shut Up!
Chapter 17:In Which She Gets Jumped
Chapter 18:Okay Dont Panic..IM NOT PANICKING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!
Chapter 19:Underneath Your Beautiful Lies A Loss Of Words
Chapter 20:Shouldnt Have Called Me Poo
Chapter 21:And Lick You...
Chapter 22:Where Have You Been All My Life
You're A Big Part In My Life
Chapter 23:Shits Going Down Stay Away
Chapter 24:Atleast He Didnt Kiss Her
Chapter 25:Was That Too Loud Nate..Shoot Sorry
Please Read Beautiful!Or Skip To The Next Chapter,I Dont Mind<3
Chapter 26:Plans&Oh My God Im So So Sorry!
Chapter 27:When the Hero Meets The Villian
Chapter 28:Twilight On Set In 3!2!1!Wait..That Doesnt Make Sense..
Chapter 29: Bish You Have One Fine Fine Man In Your Life..
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 30:Hating Is A Kind Of Loving
IM SOO EXCITED!
Chapter 31:Epilogue..Everyone Always Gets An Happy Ending..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 12:Explosive brain

6.2K 225 21
Von TheCreative3

I felt my body wake up with a bunch of fireworks exploding in my body as it heated up whilst I was still half asleep.

Someone started leaving a hot trail down my cheek whilst there strong arm engulfed me more into him.It made me want to tackle them on the bed till they stopped and kiss the peanuts out of him.

But obviously I'm too lazy to do that at..i squinted my eyes open as my vision was blurry but soon regained it's quality as the time shone before me on the bedside.

'5:35am'

So obviously I'm too lazy to do that at 5:35.

WAIT WHAT!

"Can't you let me sleep.."I mumbled sleepily whilst he carried on kissing my jawline.

I swear to god I will straddle him.

"I couldn't get to sleep"He whispered huskily against it making my body caress with sparks.

"So you decide on annoying me!"I said jokely whilst turning around towards him as I noticed we were that close if I even wriggled my nose it would hit him.

"I'm too deprived in your beauty"

I smiled so wide my cheeks started hurting as I cupped one of his cheek.

He smiled down at me and looked into my eyes as I noticed he really didn't look like he slept at all but he looked so alive and refreshed.His bright eyes shone bright as his black ruffled hair made him look even more attractive..and you thought that wasn't possible.Oh shut up brain.

His lips were a bright pink colour and looked so damn tastable.I noticed I had been lost in his beauty of eyes and he had seen to be in mine.His eyes were slightly dilated as his pupils had gotten bigger. I don't know why but deep inside me it kinda scared me.Was there something wrong with his eyes?

"What's wrong with your eyes?"I spoke my mind and looked at him curiously.

His gaze averted mine and there was a short pause.

"Nothing"He replied shortly.

Nothing?

My brain is going to explode.

"Cameron please don't keep anything from me..im just..tired...tired of searching for answers,answers I want to get but I know your not going to give them me..."I spoke sleepily as I yawned at the end.

I closed my eyes and turned back in the position I was before,my eyelids became heavier as my vision became blurry again.

'Tired'Thats a understatement.

-------------

I woke up with a cold empty feeling next to me as I snuggled up to the quilt even more for some warmth.

I opened my eyes feeling satisfied of the sleep I had gotten since I was woken up,the space next to me was empty and the time shone 9:08am.

Where's Cameron?

I jumped up from the comfy bed and put my feet on the pink carpet underneath me as the tv stared at me as I headed to my closet and picked out my outfit before heading to have a shower and brush my teeth.

I stripped down and let the warm water run down me before washing myself in a watermelon scent shampoo and a berry body wash.

I started humming to myself to Stereo Hearts By Maroon 5.

It's old but hey hoe..good songs will always stay good.

When I got out I decided to wear the peachy dress I had got from straddle bucket that was absolutely stunning before quickly running the razor over my legs.

I also wore my black converse with it and blow dried my hair before adding a bit of mascara to bounce my long eyelashes and a fruity lip balm that moisturised my lip.Letting my long hair fall to one side of my head.

Before heading back out I caught a glimpse of my reflection and smiled to myself like a crazy women.The dress fit me like a bra and complemented my curves perfectly.

I'm not the skinny bony type of girl believe it or not having curves makes you beautiful.Bones don't.

I thought everyone must be asleep but a room door was partly open next to me which was no ones room.

I raised an eyebrow whilst tip toeing inside.

"Shit!"I mumbled whilst clutching my heart from fright.

There was laying a girl on the bed that had beautiful glowing red hair and from what she was sleeping on with.A thin layer of makeup.It made me wonder at what time she actually came...

Ohhhhhhhhh!Memories hit me from yesterday when Michael's girlfriend was returning and her name was..ermm..

"Beth!"I shouted outloud then covered my mouth realising my stupidity.

She flinched slightly but she was in some deep sleep to not wake up.

I tiptoed back out and to the kitchen.

I heard two men speaking which sounded like Michael and Cameron that were sitting on the kitchen table.

"So she questioned it,thats the least of your worries..you need to come clear to her Cam"Michael explained as Cameron had his head down on the table.

What are they talking about?Me?

"Mic..shes tired of her not getting the answers she deserves and that's exactly what I'll give her,she said so this morning..she doesnt deserve me,she deserves someone that will be able to give her anything she wishes for,I'm not doing that..What she wishes is answers.I think I just shouldn't tell her..i can't live without her,shes my mate.But knowing she's happy will hopefully keep me going when she goes.."Cameron spoke out gently like he was thinking of me.

I furrowed my eyebrows In confusion but at the same time my heart ached.

All this was about me..?I didn't know the other three quarters of what the fuck was going on but he was right.

Not about the 'I deserve better'pffftttt where in the flaming heck did he get that from.He's Mr Perfect not me.

His face made my heart melt.

Please someone tell me what a 'mate'is or my brain will explode!

I walked confidently in whilst Michael was about to reply and sat and Cameron's lap as he took his head out his hands.His eyes widened.

"Cam please"I whispered to him and he hesitated for a second.

"Please can you make me breakfast,i don't know where a damn thing is in this house of a kitchen"I joked and smiled to him whilst his mouth was slightly open like he didn't even know.

If he wasn't ready,It was because I'm not ready to hear it...but I will get it out of him soon I promise that.

He smiled and I got off of him but I felt someone pinch my bum.

I gasped as I turned back around to see a smirking Cameron as he couldn't get his eyes of my body.

"Hey Cameron..my eyes are up here babe"I said as I winked at him.

Ewww 'babe' can't believe I actually said that but it didn't affect him abit!Instead he smiled his head off.

I headed out and frowned like an idiot knowing no one can see it.God I really wanted answers..

I need some air for my explosive brain.

I went outside for once in the back and noticed the beautiful woods that were at the back of the garden..well it wasn't exactly a garden.

I decided to wonder as I approached it and skipped around for a few seconds then falling on a Twig then laughing at myself outloud.

Looking back the same trees,the same beauty of nature and the same flowers,nettles,bushes and mud surrounded the area.

"Oh shit"I mumbled to myself whilst face palming myself.

I knew I should of brought some breadcrumbs!

I'm as lost as a newborn baby..

I heard some rustling in the bush opposite me and it scared the living daylights out of me.

Here's me getting scared for no reason.

The same Twig I tripped on snapped making my head turn in that direction.

I felt like there was someone there..burning holes in me from my every movement.

I'm not that cliché to say 'who's there?'like in all the frikking movies when something like this happen.Thats just the point where it shoots at you and eats you alive.No I'm kidding.But I don't want to die..

I started walking faster to try and find my way back but everything looked the same and I found myself getting more and more lost.

Something was behind me and the leaves kept rustling,my heart beat faster as I was sure I would shit myself, no obviously not but if I was too I would do It on that son of a dick that's following me.

"SHIT!"I shouted.A person jumped on top of me and tackled me to the ground!

"WHAT THE FUCK!"I added.

A blonde man that was naked and had green eyes was currently on top and sniffing me whilst scanning my body.

He growled and my eyes widened,is he an animal!His growl was vicious and loud that made my body shiver from fright.

"FRANCAIS,ENGLISHIMO?!"I shouted in his face and tried getting him off of me and running.I know languages but how to speak them but my mind was not quite funtioning.

"How do you know Cameron?"Blonde psycho guy said but gritted his teeth at his name.He moved some hair out my face and I flinched,pure disgust filling my eyes.

Like hell I'm going to tell him!

"First of all non of your damn business and second off all don't touch me and third of all CAMERON CAMERONNN-"I shouted at the end till he covered my mouth with his hand that smelt like flowers and dirt that was showing in his finger nails.

He growled louder making me cringe at the sight of looking down from his face as his body vibrated on mine.

"Shut the fuck up!Hes not going to come for you!"He shouted at me,his rough tone slipping through the gaps of my temper.He removed his hand and gave me a disgusting smirk.

"LIKE FUCK HE AINT!"I repeated sarcastically and made sure to spit in his face whilst shouting.

Please god get this dick off of me and tell me why in the actual hell is he naked and wanting Cameron!Why is he dirty like he was wondering in the woods naked all along and why is Cameron not heard me yet!

Before I could open my eyes my heart flipped from the sudden explosions that abducted my body as I was picked up in bridal style in some familiar strong arms.Thankyou Cameron.

I noticed how fast my heart was actually thumping against my skin and I was shivering uncontrollably.

I squinted my eyes briefly to see Michael and Beth running up to him and attacking like he was a pack of meat.

I took a deep breathe and inhaled then exhaled.Inhaled then exhaled.Then did this more and more till I had the courage to look at Cameron's hurt filled eyes.It surprised me with what he said.

"Are you hurt?"He whispered gently and carried on carrying me.His eyes showing concern and worry but then scanning my body for any hurt signs.

"Yes I am"I said back to him then shifted my gaze.

"Because you didn't come sooner"I added and then pouted childishly.

He chuckled.

"I'm sorry"He said seriously and looked forward,i knew it was because of everything that just happened but I wasn't going to let him take the blame.

"Why?Because I trust you enough to carry me or just because when you put me down your going to kiss me like there's no tomorrow?"I smiled at him and pecked his cheek gently as he tightened the grip on my waist and smiled showing off his perfect dimples.

---------------

BAM!Another chapter,how'd you like it?Hope you enjoyed it and Thankyou for all the support and love all of you are giving me your amazing!😄

Please Vote,Comment and Fan😊

Feel free to inbox me I'll always reply😋😁

Stay smiling my little lovelies💕😁oxoxoxoxoxo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 103 25
Warning ⚠️ 18+ contains alot of violence, toxic actions, smut, vulgar language, sexual abuse, assault, mental and physical abuse. This book is 18+ an...
23.6K 1.4K 54
"Why can't you just go away, Ian!" I spat. "We don't need you!" "I think you do, Amber." Ian countered calmly, slowly circling the large table to ge...
826 47 24
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as he stared across the table at me. I could seriously drown in his eyes. He was intoxicatingly attractive and he...
93.5K 3.2K 28
"Anyways, without further ado, are you in or are you out." "Are you joking?" "It's left to you babe." "You're kidding." I affirm, throwing my hand...