His Mate and His Mistress: Th...

By taty_ABM

In this story, we get an insight on why Adelina is being blamed by her sisters Wilma and Wanda and and her... More

A/N: SEQUEL!!!
Chapter 1- "Betrayed"
Chapter 2- "The moon Goddess"
Chapter 3- "What about Edwin?"
Chapter 4- "The calm Place" -Part 1
Chapter 5- "Lina"
Chapter 6- "Escaping" -Part 1
Chapter 7- "Escaping" -Part 2
Chapter 8- "The Journey"
Chapter 9- "Naked with a stranger"
Chapter 10- "The Kiss, and War"
Chapter 11- "The Slap and Run"
A/N
Chapter 12- "The overthinker, and The Idiot"
Chapter 13- "The Killer, and The Runner"
Chapter 14- "Ready?"
Chapter 15- "Get Set..."
Chapter 16- "Final Countdown"- Part 1
Chapter 17- "Final Countdown" -part 2
Chapter 18- "Final Countdown" Part 3
Chapter 19- "Go."
Chapter 20- "Plot twist"
A/N
Chapter 21- "Home"
Chapter 22- "His Queen"
A/N "Pray"
Chapter 23- "Clarissa's death" Part- 1
Chapter 24- "Clarissa's death" Part- 2
Chapter 26- "Hot Confusion"
Chapter 27-"Clarity"
28- "Shy"
29-"The Jagged Scar"
30-"Dealing With Darrell"
31- "Raging battle"
It's My Birthday!
32-"Rise of A Luna"
33-"Trey and Aden"
34- "One of our own"
35-"Kade and Darrell"
A/N- Final Words
Cast- Propsals
A/N: Teaser
A/N
Instagram Page!!!
Other Platform?
1 Million Reads!
Amazon kindle
Book 3?
Promotion
Audiobook
PaperBack
Book 3
Audiobook!!!

Chapter 25- "He had Me"

89.1K 1.5K 163
By taty_ABM

Meanwhile Adelina kept her eyes on those that belonged to her mate
Demitrey.

He had her.

*Adelina's pnt. Of view*

I kept my eyes on Demitrey, afraid that is I looked away for even one second, he'd disappear, and I would be joining Clarissa on the ground.

He pulled me up effortlessly, and though my skin rubbed harshly against the ground, I was just grateful that he had me.

He pulled me into his arms, and I broke down into sobs.

For a second I actually believed that I was dead.

When I could finally calm my breathing, I turned and looked at Cilia, she ran to me, and we hugged each other so tight.

"Don't you ever, and I mean never, use that on me again. I'm your best friend Adelina, how could you ask me to let you die?" She sobbed against my shoulder.
"Because, Cilia, your baby was in danger, and I didn't want to be selfish to force you to save my life, and endanger a life that hasn't even started." I explained, pulling away and wiping her tears.
"But you never forced me to do anything." Cilia admitted.
"Yeah, except throwing her down a cliff. Adelina what the heck were you thinking?" Came Demitrey's voice as he pulled me away from Cilia and into his arms.

He lowered his head, and nuzzled his nose into my neck, as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm fine now, okay? It's over." I assured.
"Damn right it is." He confirmed.
"Cilia?!" Came Kade's voice. As he erupted into the clearing.

Cilia turned sharply, and ran to Kade's open arms.

They held each other tight, as me and Demitrey did.

It was a reunion of a lifetime.

For once I could finally breathe in peace. The threat that was once Clarissa is now gone, and I felt like I could finally stop looking over my shoulder.

My sisters died by my hands, and well my father was done with me the second he gave me over to Demitrey.

Peter is dead, and it's no surprise that I found out that Clarissa offed Val.

Serena has been out of the picture since I killed her with my bare hands, and well everyone that could've been a threat have all been taken care of, including Kat.

It was over.

It was really over.

At that notion, I broke down. I fell to my knees and sobbed my eyes out.

I cried for all those who lost their lives. Whether they did me wrong didn't matter, they were all once alive. I don't know what life was going to bring their way, for all I know, I may be the reason they never reached their destinies.

But life is funny like that.

Everything happens for a reason.

The best thing about life and the future is that, you may try to go with the flow, but the flow is so unpredictable. It's an unending rollercoaster. The best thing you can do is live each day as it goes by, and always be ready. Always expect the unexpected.

Life.

That word caused a whole new wave of emotions to wash over me.

And for once, while I cried, my chest didn't feel heavy, my tears weren't burdened, but instead, every gasp and every sigh was a breath of relief, my tears were a way of letting go of those inhibitions that held me back. The way my chest heaved with unsteady breaths allowed for the fears and insecurities to be released from my soul.

It was a liberating moment.

Demitrey got to his knees in front of me, once my cries have settled, and he placed his index finger under my chin in the most gentle way. He directed my head up, until my eyes unglued from the ground and met his.

He cupped my cheek with his left hand, and used his right thumb to wipe away the last trail of tears that rested on my dusty cheeks. Then, ever so softly, he kissed me.

It was indescribable.

It wasn't a seductive kiss. It wasn't an aroused kiss. It wasn't a kiss driven by lust.

There, at that moment, where our lips touched, the sparks where flying, we were enveloped in each other's warmth.

He had me. And I had him.

If only I could've stayed in that moment forever. Where I felt safe, and not alone.

But of course, life had it's own rules.

"Okay, as much as this is considered cute and romantic, we have things to discuss."came Darrell's voice, and Demitrey and I were thrust back into reality.

He pulled away slowly, and placed his forehead against mine, he looked into my eyes and whispered "You okay?"

And I didn't have to answer, a simple nod and a small smile, he helped me up to my feet, and I turned to find Cilia held in Kade's arm, James, Darrell, Anila, Gavin, Raoul, and aunty Diana, standing at a distance, witnessing such a vulnerable moment.

No one spoke a word for a while, then Demitrey pulled me in his arms, my back to his chest, and he spoke up in a very powerful manner as he said "we will postpone this discussion until further notice. You are all dismissed."

And without even allowing anyone to say anything, he grabbed my hand, and we walked away.

When we reached the castle, we headed straight to his room.

I didn't waste a second and headed to the shower to rid my body of the dry blood and red dirt that covered my skin.

After a long, hot, and relaxing shower, I exit into Demitrey's room.

He was sitting on the bed shirtless, and when his eyes met mine, they were filled with tears.

I opened my mouth to ask what's wrong, but before I could get the words out, he spoke up and said "I almost lost you today. Like you were once again going to be ripped from me, and this time you weren't going to come back." He stood up and walked over to me.

The way his eyes pierced my own allowed me to feel what he was truly feeling, and although overwhelming, it was beautiful.

The emotions that swirled around his captivating orbs were breathtaking and indescribable. And yet they were all because of me.

Such a unique masterpiece, all because of me.

"I've lost way too many people that meant so much to me, and I don't want to lose you again. Not ever." He whispered, then just like that he captured my lips in a powerful kiss.

He pulled me close, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He turned us around and carried us to the bed.

He laid me down then climbed on top of me as his hands caressed my skin, and eventually they rid my body of the towel.

While his hands traveled over me, my fingers worked on bringing his zipper down, and with my feet, I dragged his pants off his legs.

His lips left mine as he kissed my neck, and continued to go lower, and with every second, my breath picked up.

I moaned when he nipped a spot right below my right breast, then he continued on.

I could feel his hard length rub against my body, as his lips kept lowering until they reached their main target.

He kissed my inner thigh, and I could feel the soft skin of his face graze over my sensitive area.

I moaned when his warm thumb landed on my aroused nub.

He rolled his thumb, and I found my back arching off the bed as uneven breaths and gasps escaped me one right after the other.

When his warm tongue tasted me every so softly, my fingers fisted the sheets.

His tongue once again licked over me and before I could hold myself back I moaned "Oh Demitrey." And that motivated him.

His forefinger joined his tongue, and I found my legs closing around his head, but that didn't stop him.

His finger traveled in and out, and that tugged at every sensual nerve in my body. I felt hot, and him adding a second finger did not improve the situation.

I moaned, I groaned, I wiggled and writhered.

Demitrey took his time.

He kissed, and sucked. He teased and pleased.

"God Demitrey!" I gasped, and he hummed, causing a heated jolt to travel straight to my uterus.

I felt myself getting even more heated, and and my lower stomach started to tighten into itself.

Waves traveled through me, my breathing now just short quick pants.

I felt my walls tighten around his fingers, and just as his soft lips closed around my bundle of nerves, the tightness in my uterus released.

I called out Demitrey's name, while my hands released the sheets, and lodged onto his hair, pressing him closer into my body.

He didn't stop his onslaught though, not until I calmed down from cloud 9.

He finally pulled his head from between my legs, and he once again towered over me.

My eyes were hooded, as I felt the sparks and the heat of the mate bond hum in the atmosphere around us.

He kissed me, and I could taste myself on his tongue, as his fingers intertwined with mine, then, with no needed words, I felt his tip at my core.

The minute he started to enter me, I felt the pain, and I knew taking it slow would hurt, so I breathed and said "Demitrey, just do it, one hit." I said.
He looked down at me and kissed my nose as he said "are you sure?"
"Yes, just do it." I urged, and he kissed me again then said "Okay."

He looked deep in my eyes and whispered "I love you." And he kissed me.

The minute his lips were on mine, he trusted his hips, and I felt it unfold.

I screamed into his mouth, and tightened my fingers around his.

The pain was unexpected, but it wasn't as bad as I imagined. In fact, once the pain dies down, I was suddenly filled with a warmth that sent pleasure dancing through my bones. The mate bond roared around us, and sensual tingles covered us from head to toe, yet the best part was that he didn't leave me.

He kept me close, and he stayed with me.

He didn't move, and I breathed into his mouth, moaning every once in a while.

Once I was fully calm, he pecked my lips and said, "I have to move, if I don't, it won't feel good. Okay?"
"Okay." I agreed, and just like that, he started moving his hips.

I had to adjust to his size and length, being that I have never been with anyone else.

At first he took it slow, a nice routined feeling of his warm member gliding along my walls, which ever so often would tighten around him. He would groan and I would pull in a sharp intake of breaths, my uterus jumping as jolts continuously ran throughout my body.

After a few calm thrusts of his hips, he growled, placed his hands on my waist, and he picked up the pace then, things got really heated.

______________________________________

Hey guys!

Surprise, surprise.

No warning, just some good detailed make out session 😉😉.

Anyways, what did you guys think? About the entire chapter. Has this series been worth your while?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING.

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 14.4K 43
The story continues with the trials that interrupt Adelina and Demitrey's "Happy ever after". Our fearless leaders are faced with both new and old en...
547 12 15
Please please read La Luna Oscura it's short or this whole book won't make sense unless you read it. Meet the sweet beloved princess Katerina. Daught...
543 36 24
Highest Ranked #10 in werewolf. (Book two series) Derek has been captured by the hunters in a torcherous cell will they ever get him out and Alex...
15.8K 628 23
She had lived a life that wasn't her own. Every decision was made for her. At the end of the day though, she was still the one with the blood on her...