𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚊 | 𝚜𝚍𝚖𝚗 '...

By erinbarnesxo

ataraxia /n/ "a state of freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety" a sidemen and friends gif series #... More

hey
s. minter
t. brown
h. lewis
j. bradley
v. barn
e. payne
w. lenney
authors note
s. minter
j. olatunji
t. brown
h. lewis
j. bradley
v. barn
e. payne
j. larkin
s. minter
m. & t. brown
s. minter
s. minter
sdmn
j. bradley
t. brown
j. olatunji
w. lenney
c. mcginley
c. dixon
h. lewis
s. minter
e. payne
m. brown
c. airey
j. bradley
v. barn
s. minter
w. lenney
j. olatunji
t. brown
h. lewis
s. minter
e. payne
s. minter
1k reads!
s. minter
j. olatunji
v. barn
j. bradley
f. nightingale & j. bradley
s. minter
w. lenney
authors note
h. lewis
s. minter
c. mcginley
f. nightingale & j. bradley
s. minter
j. olatunji
t. brown
w. lenney
s. minter
c. airey

t. mar

4.2K 48 0
By erinbarnesxo

You were at summer in the city with your best friends, Talia, Tobi, Simon and a few others.

You walked ahead a bit when you heard your best friend of 7 years Talia vlogging, you weren't that comfortable in front of the camera. You sped up to walk with Simon whilst Tobi walked with Talia.

You and Simon were always the crazy ones in your group, the ones who always embarrassed themselves by doing something stupid, like dancing for example.
So you and Simon were walking along in front when you both looked at each other before bursting into dance, you looked around to see Talia filming you two. For once you felt comfortable, like you weren't at all worried about the camera that was filming you, you just continued to dance.

"There we have it guys, the true Y/N L/N! My best friend!" Talia announced to the camera, laughing at her best friend. You ran up to her and stood behind her just in shot.
"Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Y/N_L/Nxox" You smiled before running ahead towards Simon.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry that wasn't very good, but I really wanted to make a Talia one as she is amazing and so stunning.

Please tell me if the gif isn't working it's going a bit weird, I noticed there isn't a lot of gifs of Talia :( which was annoying but anyways.

E xoxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 1.4K 56
'𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬' 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸�...
102K 2.5K 25
Minishaw. A socially awkward teenager with PTSD finds someone that is wiling to help him get better.
83.1K 602 25
Imagines I have wrote and posted on my Tumblr Whateverbabeslove
14.5K 539 125
"Don't let me be gone!" I heard his cries. I looked at him and i saw him struggling, i hate to see him this way... He deserves to be free, i want to...