His Mistress (Completed ✔)

By im_aditi

#298 in fan fiction - 15 : 03 : 2018 She thinks he is the one who gonna destroy her life but actually he remo... More

Teaser ..
1. Never I Have Ever😩😩
2. Drowning in passion❤
3. His jealous - her helpless state♡
4. Ignorance
5. Ek rishta aise bhi
8. ESSENCE OF LOVE
9. TRIP TO JAIPUR
10. True love never dies
❤EPILOGUE❤
HIS MISTRESS - A NEW BEGINNING

6. All I need is you..!!

3.1K 264 62
By im_aditi

Thank you so much guys.. I am happy seeing your RESPONSE and comments of guessing what's gonna happen next.. yes again thanks for the supporters who voted me and my stories in different category .. I am really sorry my co writers and readers.... actually I am not able to post my stories regularly due to my father's eye surgery. I am just flying between two states many times in a month to take care of him. Many were asking why I am posting my stories.. I could see the genuine love through that messages but as i could not say indivually to everyone.. I am saying here.. thank you so much for your patience.. and hope soon I will be back to my mode ... now no more bak baks ...

Did you guessed what's my suprise... no..?

I am damn sure you all will be happy by hearing that.. I am really waiting to reveal it.. but It needs time.. and to see your response...

Keep guessing... what it might be..😯😯😯

Now back to ff .. many shocking truths are gonna reveal today and it might be shocking for Pragya and abhi will learn more about her.. Will it help him to make her realise that she needs to be happy..

It might be emotional... one as the name of the book already reveals an unknown secret..

So without delay.. you gonna see who is pragya actually... in this chapter..!! Happy that I revealed it.. but there are some high voltage drama's are waiting...😢😢😢

Time decides our fate , our joureny towards destination. If time changes , everything changes .. sometimes for better.. sometimes for worse.. Pragya's eyes welled up with tears seeing the reality of her life infront of her eyes. She was shocked to know the dark secrets of her life which she never thought in her wild dreams. ' Am I cursed to live this life...? ' was her only thoughts.

" Ma.. if she comes , tells her that we need additional ten lakh's rupees for the operation.." karan was saying to his mother when pragya entered her home.

She had mixed feelings after being with abhi , neither she could not accept it nor could reject the unknown happiness gained by being with him. She forgets everything whenever she is with him and thinks about her .. only her and her life..

" but how will she able to get a huge amount in a short span of time.. " his mother asked and pragya was happy inside that first time her mother in law takes her side.

But it didn't lasted for few seconds when she saw karan getting up from his bed. He is walking towards his mother and pragya felt happy inside. She prayed to god for listening to her prayers while she didn't saw the suprised look in his mother's eyes.

" how long are you going to act like this.. please say the truth to her and start your life.." his mother worried about his future. She knew when pragya comes to know about her truth , she will not stay with him.

" ma.. you don't worry.. she could not escape from me as i am warning her with the name of her mother and sister.." karan smirks at her but his mother didn't felt happy. Pragya was shocked that he acted these days and she worried for a person who never cared about her feelings. It hurted to the core and she felt like a fool when she came to know about the truth of her life..

" but if she comes to know about the truth about her life..then you could not stop her.. that's why I am saying , reveal that you can be a normal person and start your life.. if she becomes pregnant with your child , then she have no other option to live with you.. atleast she will think that her child needs a father.." his mother suggested an option while pragya felt really ugly but not about her . How can a women in this world can think like this to other women ..? Did she ever cared about her feelings.. most importantly pragya wanted to know what's they are hiding from her. If its not about his acting and regarding her life's truth , then what can it might be.

" Ma... first let her bring the money from that Abhishek. . Then we will decide what we can do next..? " karan said determinedly and left from there.

Pragya could not take it any more. The suspense about her life is killing her. Yes she agree she lost her memory before years but what happened in her life that they are hiding .. she didn't even remember her mother's face nor her sister's .. she doesn't know even they exist. If they are alive , then why didn't they met her.. she felt whether karan is lied to her for money .

" I will not face them... if I do so , they will blackmail again in the name of my mother and I can't betray abhi.. " pragya thought and she again went into her inner feelings.

' why she could not see him in pain.. yes she saw the true care and love for her in his eyes.. but for her selfishness , she could not break him. The meaning of their bond might be unknown and definitely it is not love like in.a fairy tale.. where the princess falls for a charming Prince. Neither she is not a princess nor it's a fairy tale. Then why do she care for him..? It's because he cares for her feelings.. or it's more than that.. '

She crushed her mind to think about the past but should remember nothing not even a glimpse of her family. She decided that she needs to be alone for sometime.. to atleast think about her life. She will be forced by karan somehow and she determined to find a way which will not hurt her ma nor abhi.

Pragya was walking on the street without any destination. Her life is in complete puzzle and she herself doesn't know how to solve it. But she is sure that karan is hiding a big thing from her. When she saw karan walking with stability , she was happy that finally her loneliness will come to an end but no.. she was broken when the reality strikes her.

Abhi was returning to his home after dropping pragya. He felt an unknown happiness in her one word " thank you.." he could not take it when she said it's just a mistake but he felt more than that. He felt himself connected with her .

He saw prgaya's phone on the passenger seat which was ringing loudly breaking his chain of thoughts.

" oh god .. she left her phone here itself .. I should return it back to her.. might be an important call.." Abhi thought and takes a U turn and drives towards pragya's home.

He saw her walking lifelessly alone in the dark road. His heart stopped for a second when he saw her state. Immediately stopping the car aside , he rushed towards her. Till then he didn't had any idea of what relation he is having with her but when his heart bleeds to see her in pain , he decided.. it's more than care.. more than love..

" Pragya ... Pragya..." he called her name aloud where silence prevailed but she didn't heard his voice . She was deep into the sorrow.. somewhere missed in finding herself.

" pragya..Stop there..." he rushed himself towards her by holding her arm tightly. She was about to cross the road where a truck was coming with the high speed. If abhi didnt stopped her at the right time , she would have faced a heavy accident.

Abhi pulled her towards him surrounding his arms around her protectively taking her to a side. He got relaxed as he saw her at the right time and was restless seeing her state. He wants to know what happened after he dropped her .

" pragya..what happened..? You were supposed to be in home.. what you are doing here in the middle of the road.. and you would have died..if I didn't come at right time.." he asked cuping her face close to him. His anger raised seeing her with no reaction.

" do you hear me.. I am asking you something dammit..." Abhi asked her and finally her eyes mets his.

" why did you rescued me.. I would have died happil..." before she could complete , she felt a sharp pain on her cheeks. Got tears running down from her eyes and that's when she realised he had slapped her.

" have you gone mad..? You were alright when I dropped you.. are you still worried about our.." he stopped as he could not proceed further.

" no.. " pragya placed her arm on his which slides down from her cheeks and held it tightly. She hugged immediately of her inability and loneliness in her life.

Abhi couldn't understand and rubs her back hearing her uncontrollable sobs . He decided not to leave that karan if he is the reason behind her tears.

" why it should happen to me abhi..? " it was the only one question from her when she released herself from his arms. She again held his hand tightly with the fear and abhi was speechless seeing her innocent look and sadness in her voice.

" abhi..you know I always think good for others but why dont I get the same thing back. I had always shown love to every one but in return I got only hatred .. why they hate me abhi.. what went wrong with me..? Am I cursed to see only hatred in everyone's eyes... " she asked slightly placing her soft hands on his chest for support.

Seeing her going vulnerable abhi decides to get her back to normal. " who said no one loves you..even if no one loves you.. one person is there for you..any time..." he said slightly brushing her lips.

" i will be always there for you.. you should not again say that no one loves you.. I love you.. " the words escaped from him were unexpected. He , himself doesn't know why he said to her. Do he love her..? Is his words were from his heart..? How can he have such feelings for a married women..? But he could not deny too.

Pragya looked amused by his words. Those words brought a new hope in her soul . She find the reason to live..but she knows it's just his soothing words to bring her back to normal. How can a person like him can call for her..? That too after marrige.. Impossible..!!

" come I will drop you ..." Abhi said, not wanted to again get into awkwardness. Heading towards the car , he didn't find her moving.

" what's your problem .. .? " he asked again coming back to her.

" I will not get back now.. I want to stay somewhere away from them..." Pragya spitted the truth and looked at him for his reaction .

" then are you going to stand here and count how many vehicles are passing by.." he said with his marked smirk and found funny but not her.

" listen.. you can't find any solution untill you dare to touch it.. or not by standing here.." he said casually making her again with tears.

" i said na.. I will not go that home.. if you have any problem..just leave me alone.. I don't want anyone to waste their time for me." Pragya said brushing off her tears. How much she tries to stay strong , she breaks down infront of him .

" i didn't came here to leave you alone here...come let's go.." He holds her hand when he find its waste to talk with her. She is not in the mind to listen his words.

" i will not come.. if I go there .. I will face the worst truth and situation of my life..." Pragya said sulking the truth out.

" what..? " he asked seeing her nervous state and seriousness in her tone .

" yes.. I have to face the karan who fooled me as he was paralyzed... I want to meet my husband who is greedy only for money.. I have to face my mother in law who wanted to make me a mother for her son's child.. no one cares what I feel inside.. " she breaks down in his arms while abhi held her close to him.

He didn't understand what is bothering her and also thought not to send her back to home at this stage.

" you know when I saw karan walking.. I thought all my sad times had come to an end. But when I heard that he only wanted the money from me.. I was broken. . Broken from inside..." she said inbetween her sobs and abhi understood the whole reason behind her tears.

" what..he acted as if he is paralyzed. .? " abhi asked gritting his teeth not able to control his anger.

' how dare he hurted her to the core..? He lied that he was weak for past years and pushed her to the hell. Why he have to do like this.. if he could not tolerate her..he would have set her free.. she might be atleast let a peaceful life.. '

" will you take me with you.. I just want to be with you.. for sometime .." she asked surprising him.

" why you are asking me like this..? Order me.. come let's go.." Abhi said and both walked towards his car with hands entwined with each other.

Will they able to realise their love for each other or the Destiny is planing some thing for them...

4 more chapters to go...

To be continued..

By aditi...

Press the ☆ button if you find intresting..

Will update after seeing your RESPONSE ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
26.5K 1.6K 25
this is a simple story based on kumkumbhagya serial..this is a story in which abhigya married to each other without their wish.. as there is a reason...
78.8K 5.4K 44
Ranked #4 in fantasy on 11 july 2017 Ranked #6 in fantasy Ranked #12 in fantasy This is different story of abhigya in which when a person forcifull...
10.6K 897 17
Destiny played with their life.abi and pragya doesn't know about eachother.how they trapped in love. that is the description of the story. Peep ins...