Winter and Spring

By BlueBelle16

Marinette is the goddess of spring and creation, sheltered in a land of eternal sunshine and flowers by her m... More

1
2
3
4
5
3 New Story

2 New Story

2.1K 25 2
By BlueBelle16

I have another new story up this story is based off of the 2012 movie, and 1991 revival series Dark Shadows. The story is called Noir Shadows. It was inspired by a youtube video and also I think Adrien would make a great tragic vampire character. Read it if you're interested.

And I've recently uploaded another new one. It's not ML related but it's a crossover au with several cartoons I watch. It's called The Sinners and Thier Saints. If you're interested check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 26.8K 26
❝Even if there was no gravity left on earth I'd still fall for you.❞ Sometimes, failing at things can lead to something beautiful; just like when M...
Masked Girls By ✦

Teen Fiction

411K 23.8K 40
Rifton Girls' High School is the most elite all-girls school in the city. With a strict scholarship-only admission, a grand school campus and plentif...
277K 9.1K 59
"As beautiful as she is, don't underestimate a rose. Look out for her thorns~" (Y/N) (L/N) enters a new world after finding the 'Primrose Miraculous...
6.7M 196K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...