Hold You Down (August Alsina...

By dollie_

Megan is having trouble balancing her life in Chicago and in Atlanta until she meets August Alsina. They both... More

Prologue
Ch:1-intro
Ch2-Practice Begins
ch3-Auditions
Ch4-Snow Day
Ch5-B****es in ATL
Ch6-Magic City
Ch7-Vibe
Ch8-Party Plans
Ch9-Pre-Celebration
Ch10-21st
Ch11-Secrets
Ch12-Bad Business
Ch13-Starting Over
Ch14-Truth & Groupies
Ch15-St.Louis
Ch16-Warning
Ch17-Who Gone Stop Me?
Ch18-Where is She?
Ch20-Downtown
Ch21-Beginning
Ch22-Ghost
Ch23-Shoot or Die
Ch 25: Recovery
Ch 26: New Plans
Ch 27: Stubborn
Ch 28: In Your Hood
Ch 29: Dead Man
Ch:30 Bad News
Ch 31: Break Down
Ch 32: Easy NIght
Ch:33 Part 1
Ch 33: part 2
Ch 34: somewhat of the truth
Ch 35- plans
Ch36- Killa
Chapter 37- I'm out
chapter 38- TOGETHER!!!
Sequel

Ch19-Information

3.1K 99 3
By dollie_

Megan's POV

have been in New Orleans for about a week now. I l've been layin low because I think someone is watchin me. I got out of the car and walked down the long drive way. I held the property papers in my hands that was sent to me awhile ago. The door was adjacent I slightly pushed it open.

I walked into the mansion home & took in the beautiful home that I once visited. It looks the same, the exact same way it did the day I left. I know it was awhile ago but I remember important shit and this house is in the file of important shit. I walked thru the kitchen, and into the dining room. I walked out into the main area and went thru the library. I came upon the door that leads to my uncle's office. I quietly twisted the door knob. The old smell of liquor and cologne hit my nose when I walked into the office. I looked around at the old pictures of him and his wife. Everything is placed neatly, all the pictures are turned in a certain way. I walked up to his desk and went through the drawers. I seen old bills and recent mail.

"How may I help you.?" I dropped the papers when I heard the voice. I looked up and seen a middle aged women with a black suite dress on standing by the door. I closed the door and walked around the desk. "I'm lookin for the man that lives here." I told her. "Mr. Howard, he passed away a few months ago." she said with out any sympathy. I gulped down any thing that was in my mouth. I can't break down right now, not in front of her. I don't know what she's capable of. "Did you know him?" she asked. "ma grandmother did." I lied, u can't trust any one. I walked past her and into the foyer, I heard her footsteps follow me. "I'm leaving Damn" I turned around and said to her. "where u from." she looks so damn innocent but I know that act. "Tha fuck" I looked at her up and down and walked outside into the car. I started it up and started driving out the neighborhood. When I got to the first stop sign I broke down into tears. I hate for some one to lose their life, but when someone loses their life in my family it huts me to the core. Ma uncle & I had a strong / rough relationship. He had me doing things I didn't like but I stilled loved him.

~~
I stopped the car when I pulled up to a familiar house. My uncle had a best friend named, Vivian, he brought me here a few times when I stayed the weekend with him. She'll know if he really is dead. I stepped into the hot Louisiana heat. "hopefully she remembers me." I mumbled to myself as I approached the porch. I rang the door bell and waited.

"how may I help you?" she asked answering the door. "I-I I'm Rocky's niece." I managed to get out. I seen that she looked me up and down takin in my appearance. "come on get in the house." she says yanking me into the house. "have a seat in the living room." she guided me into the room. I took a seat on the brown leather couch, she took a seat on the one opposite of mines. "do u want some thing to drink.?" she asked. I shook my head no. Ms. Vivian was always nice to me & I barely knew her but my auntie, ma uncle's wife, was mean af she probably still is. "he is really dead?" i'm trying to not let the tears fall down. "he comes and go.." she said. I raised my eyebrows. "he faked his death."she added when she seen my confused face. "but tha lady at the house said he did, im glad i came here to get the truth."

"what lady?" she questioned. "a Young lady was at the house & she told me." i explained. "nobody knows he faked his death but me & the doctor who announced it." she told me. I sat back taking in her appearance, she doesn't even look her age, 43. She look so good i hope i look like that when i'm her age. "how did the lady look?" she asked me interrupting my thoughts. "my height, brown skin, she look like she was like in ha thirties,she kept looking at me strange." i explained. this must be a big deal if she wanted me to explain to her. "that's ya auntie Lisa's sister." my auntie Lisa is ma uncle's wife. "she gon go back and tell Lisa you down here...i never liked that women." she said in disgust. I shook ma head in agreement. "Lisa and I had some fights back ina day, cause she aint like that Rocky and I was so close." Ms Vivian was a Ride Or Die, shit she probably still is. "did you and ma uncle have a thing?" i'm curious. She smirked. "Chile, ya uncle and I was in love, but Lisa got in tha way wid everything." she tooted up her lips. "why he just ain't leave her.?" I asked. If ma uncle really loved Vivian he could of let Lisa go. "It was deeper then that, she had him wrapped around her fingers...why ya come all the way down here Chile?" she asked me.

I placed mna hands on my legs. "umm, the weekend i stayed down here i did a job for unc and the people are after me, dey sent a dude to ma place up ina Atlanta to kill me and & im here to find answers." i explained to her, i believe in myself that I can trust her. "ya uncle told me bout that before he left, he said some one was following him & they broke into his house and found most of his plans, and that was in one of em. He always told me dat he didn't know they those dudes was gon kill dat yung man." she tells me, if only i can talk to my uncle face to face and let him explain to me but he some where hiding out. "I just want all of this to be over with that's why im doin here to get revenge before they get me....i changed ma name and moved to tha A but they still found me." I fell bad for myself cause these niggas afta me but i aint even do nun but watch, they act like i told da police or sum. She got and left da room. I looked around at the pictures and small glass sculptures that are placed around different areas in the room. "ya uncle wanted me to keep this, i read it and it's somethings for you in it." she handed me a diary, it's locked, "whats the code?" i asked ha. it has a combination on it. "2299." she answered. I wrote it down on a piece of a paper and threw it into ma purse. "they have all the answers." she says. "i hope so." i really hope this tells me everything that i need to know about what's going on.

"all this stress its gon hurt tha baby." I heard Ms. Vivian say. I looked up from the diary. "baby?" i chuckled. "chile ur glowing." she looks so creepy right now, i wonder if she read me or something. "me..nooo." i said shaking ma head. "I'm a doctor,i work with women that are pregnant or wonder if they are...& honey u are pregnant." she took a sip of her honey tea. I chuckled. "Ms. Vivian u crazy girl, me pregnant, in this life that I'm living...noo i cant be." i said shakin the thought of me being pregnant. "umm, yea ok. make sure u invite me to the baby shower." she smirked. this lady is something else.. saying I'm pregnant like really...naw i can't be right now. To much is going on in my life.

~

I just got back to the hotel, i stayed at Ms. Vivian's house for awhile. She taught me how to cook New Oreleans style, i can't wait til i go back home and show August what i learned even though i have a feeling that he's going to be pissed off at me. I had on my black hamer pants, white long sleeve crop top, my black opened toes red bottim heels. I put on my short wig, that looks real when i put it on, i applied some make up on my face. I grabbed my chain clutch purse and left the hotel. Tonight is the night where im going to trap on of the dudes that want me dead. He ain't nun but in his late twenty's. I heard around town that he hangs out in at this club called "Ampersand Club" downtown New Orleans. I know how he look so it should be easy for me to handle this. I have my plan all in my head.

I walked in to nice classy club, i see women walkin around in their swimsuits coming from outside. I walked around and seen the the bar , i walked over and order me a Martini, something light. I'm peeping out the scene right now, i don't see him down on the dance floor. I walked up the carpet steps, i should of took the elevator but that is wasting time. "hello miss." i young man approached me. "hi." i gave him a slight smile. "what are u doing here by yaself?" he asked in his southern accent, it sounds better on August. "lookin for my friend." i not paying this dude any attention. While he's talkin to me. I'm looking for Rome, that's one of the dudes name. "he's stupid of leaving u hear lookin fo him." he says tryin to make conversation. "i found him" i felt a smile creep upon my face when I seen a dark chocolate guy sitting in V.I.P with girls surrounding him. "you wanna dance?" i asked the yellow man that wouldn't shut up. He hopped from his seat so damn fast. "come on." he grabbed ma hand. I led him to the dance floor and began moving my body to Yo Gotti 'Act Right'. I have my drink in one hand and ma purse in the other. The dude grabbed my waist so i can dance on him. I looked over to V.I.P so i can make eye contact with Rome. He looked up from his cellular device and our eyes meet, something that i wanted to happen. I gave me a lustful look I seen that he licked his lips. He got up from his seat and started walkin towards me. "aye let me holla at ha." Rome said to the guy i was dancin with. The guy left with out asking question.

"ya need anotha drink." his deep voice whispered into ma ear giving my body chills. I shook ma head no. "why ya here by yaself." he asked. I turned around and wrapped ma arms around his neck. "trying to find a good toy that'll help me get thru tha night." i lied. Ion want no damn dick well not his, i just need to lower him into the bed then he will be gone. "fa real? we can get outta here now." he smiled a little bit. No lie he wasn't ugly or anything, matter fact he's a sexy dark skin dude besides Lance. "only if you can handle me." i whispered in his ear. He grabbed a hold of ma ass,makin me jump a little.

I followed Rome to his house from the club. I can tell this is not his personal house, cause it doesn't feel homey. I have everything i need in my clutch and im not letting go of it, not tonight.. "you can pour us some drinks.while i go freshen up." he says walkin down the hallway that leads to his bedroom. I'm just trying to get this over wid. I went into the kitchen and poured us some Jack Daniels Whiskey, this nasty ass shit. He aint got no Grey Goose, this lame ass niggas. I mixed some white substance that I picked up on my way down here. It makes the person sleepy, but if i put a lot in it they will have an overdose. Ion know if i wanna scare him with my gun or just give him the drink.

"so where ya from.?" he asked drinking his alcohol. I sipped on my clean drink. "California." i lied. "really, i bet its beautiful out there like you are." he flirted. I smiled, it's nice hearing compliments. "you must love that." i pointed to his glass. "yea, Jack Daniels is ma favorite." me said, this niggas just gulped down his whole drink, yaasss... He pulled me over onto his lap. "you smell gud ma."he leaned in and kissed ma neck. A weird feeling came over me when his lips touched me. "are u like a bad boy?" i asked in a flirty way. He chuckled. "depends on how bad u want me to be." he started rubbing his hands on my thigh. "like killing people and robbin people like on Bad Boys." i sound so stupid right now. "yea i did that a few times.." he answered proudly. "tell me more." i whispered. "naw..naw." his voice is now sound drowsy. "who do ya work for." i started caressing his tool print. He leaned his head back. "Ghost..." i looked at him and he was fast asleep.

I walked through his house looking for clues which might tell me where Ghost would be at. I was walkin out of his room til i heard his cell phone go off. I went back in and found it on the night stand. I went through his recent messages and seen one with ghost.

Ghost: I heard u picked up a fine lil shawty tonight..come bring ha threw when ya done.

I smirked at my self when i realized that Rome didn'ttext back, so I decided too.

: iight where at?

Ghost: Tha Trap, the one 416N Ave.

:i'll drop ha off ina mornin

I tossed his phone into my clutch and went back to the living room. I think i should leave him, but if he wakes up then he'll come after me. I pulled out my small hand gun, i cocked it back and sent a bullet to his chest. I wiped down everything i touch and quietly walked out the house. Ma job here is complete, now i just have to meet Ghost ina morning then things will be good.

I pulled up into the gas station because ma stomach hasn't been right.I rushed out ma car and went to the nearest trash can and let out all of the substances that is in me. I need a tooth paste and a soft bed right now. I wiped ma mouth on my sleeve and started walking back to the car. I felt some strong arms wrap around ma neck. "let me go." i screamed. "so think u gone kill Rome and not get away wid it." the male said. How they gon kidnap be at this damn gas station. The placed a cloth over ma mouth and nose and i started fading away.

***************************

August's POV

I been keeping ma self busy since i found out Megan left, I can't think straight knowing she can be harmed out there. I been doing interviews and in tha studio nonstop since tha phone call between ha & robin. Sh got a alot of explaining to do, in upset wid ya cuh ha ass don't listen, she so damn hard headed. "Aug ya phone." Darion tapped my shoulder. I pick up ma phone, it was laying on ma lap. "wass up?" i said into tha phone. "aye man, i got here late, she just got kidnapped." Chance said ina phone. Ma face tighten, i looked back at da phone then replaced it under ma ear. "im on ma way." i said then i hung. I'm droppin everything fo dis guh, i hope its worth it....

********************

Who kidnapped Megan?

How did they know bout Rome?

August will be in his hometown what couold happen?

Comment Comment Comment Vote Vote Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.7K 24
Paris Lee has made a name for herself in Atlanta. After her Granny passing she felt different until she met a person who may change it all! August A...
5.6M 169K 81
After almost failing out of Dental School, August returns to Atlanta willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with the only person who c...
16.5K 411 22
Tima is 17 and she's always had this bestfriend named August Alsina. His mom and her mom were friends back in the day. August is 5 years older than T...
280K 11.3K 116
August is an up coming R&B artist from New Orleans trying to make it. He move to Atlanta and meets a wealthy business owner named Ryan. Ryan believe...