This is a rant book

By Its_Just_Me4

This is a rant book if you don't like it then don't read it. I hate a lot of things in the world this is gonn... More

Attention Seeking
Why
John

Labeling

2 0 0
By Its_Just_Me4

Can someone explain to me the need to label yourself? Someone will look at me and go "Oh my god I'm so fat" And yet here I am worried that if too strong of a wind blows she will break in half. Why do girls need to do this? Having curves is not the same thing as being fat now if you can stand up and you have rolls on rolls on rolls yeah maybe you a little fat maybe try eating healthier. But if you stand up and your thighs are thick and you have a little bit of a tummy YOU ARE NOT FAT. I can't stress this enough how many times a good friend of mine has come up to me thinking she was fat and me proceeding to hit her with a frying pan (metaphorically of course) I don't understand the whole I'm (insert descriptive word here) annoying fat ugly bitchy slutty. Whatever who cares as long as you aren't hurting yourself or anyone else you just do you. And if you are, maybe work on bettering yourself. I don't understand the need we have as a society to label ourselves. It's so dumb. I hate it and it makes me mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1K 93
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
218K 434 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
32.2K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...