The Lost Fiend (RWBY x Male R...

By Panilith

Born into a strange world to him, (Y/n) sets out to find his place in a world that seeks to destroy him. He i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 3: The First Step or First Crash
Chapter 4: Hidden Secrets of the Emerald Forest
Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces
Chapter 6: The Burden of The Badge of Responsibility
Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice
Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat
Chapter 10: Nothing is Black and White Only Grey
Chapter 11: A Duo
Chapter 12: Their Best Day Ever
Chapter 13: The Unwelcome Visit To Beacon
Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town
Chapter 15: The Decline
Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion
Chapter 17: A Dance of Love
Chapter 18: Countdown
Chapter 19: The Unbroken Cycle
Chapter 20: Love And Divide
Chapter 21: The Broken Soul
Chapter 22: More Secrets Within Shadows
Chapter 23: The Cycle Finally Ends
Chapter 24: The Rose of Our Garden
Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey
Chapter 26: An Old Promise
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Atalanta
Chapter 29: A Story Ends
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 31: The Original Returns
Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 33: Moving Forward
Chapter 34: Closure
Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Correcting Decisions
Chapter 38: Friend or Foe
Chapter 39: A Grimm Situation
Chapter 40: The Key Part I
Chapter 41: The Key Part II

Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall

11.8K 259 378
By Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

[.....] = Texting/Writing

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was waiting for Pyrrha to show up at the courtyard for my plan to cheer her up and to get Jaune to listen to reason. I didn't really blame her for taking her time since I asked her to meet me here at five-thirty in the morning. My plan was simple, we are going to train together every morning at this time till seven in the morning. The reason is because I noticed that Jaune goes for a little walk around six, so if he sees Pyrrha and I training together, then maybe he'll join us.

So, since we are training, I was wearing a (F/c) tank top and black training shorts, and black fingerless gloves, instead of my usual attire. I have to emit that I haven't done something like this in...well ever. Honestly, it felt nice and familiar. But, I soon heard the sound of someone jogging over to me, I turned my head to see who it was. It was Pyrrha.

She was wearing a red sports bra and black training shorts instead of her usual armor. I have to be honest, it look well on her. But what caught my attention was Pyrrha's muscular build, she had a six pack, and everything. I looked down at myself and back to her, I felt a bit jealous of Pyrrha, I never really needed strength for my line of work. So I'm basically a noodle compared to her.

She finally reached me and looked down at me with a smile on her face, but instead of making me happy. I just grew more jealous of Pyrrha body. I feel like a insect compared to her and Pyrrha seemed to notice my mood. She looked at herself and her face seemed a bit embarrassed.

Pyrrha: "Hehe...I bet you're a little uncomfortable with seeing someone with so many muscles." she asked me.

Me: "I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just a little...jealous, but not uncomfortable. Your muscles just prove how strong and fit you are, I, on the other hand, am not strong as you." I told her honestly.

Me: "Anyway, let's have a "friendly" sparring match. I wanna see how well you fight without a weapon." I told her as I took a few steps back and lifted up by hands to fight.

Pyrrha suddenly became more serious and prepared her fists for the fight. I was happy to say in the least, she was taking this seriously, even though I'm her friend, she knows that she'll need to push that fact aside to fight properly if she wants to win. I was about to say something to Pyrrha, but when I looked at her, I felt a small and sharp pain hit my head when I saw her. For a brief moment, a imagine flashed before my eyes. It replaced Pyrrha with a smaller girl with short blonde hair wearing dirty rags and a gavroche cap, who was in the same fighting stance as Pyrrha. Then that image quickly faded away as quickly as it appeared. I felt happy and sad for some reason, but I quickly shock that feeling away before speaking up.

Me: "Alright! So Pyrrha we're going to fight like it's a real battle ok? So get ready!" I told her as I prepared to attack.

Pyrrha: "What do you mean by a rea-!" she tried to asked me, but I interrupted her by launching myself towards her with a fist to her face.

I smiled as I thought I hit her, but my smile widened even more when I realized that Pyrrha managed to block it with her arms. I quickly took this chance and pushed myself away from her.

Me: "Good! Looks like you had your guard-up. So this is your first lesson for a real fight in the real world. There are no signal for a fight to start and there is no such thing as a fair fight. So use whatever you can to fight with because this is a fight for survival!" I yelled to her as I rushed her again.

I started to rapidly send punches at Pyrrha making her block and dodge my attacks. But the moment I slowed down, Pyrrha managed to send a kick my way and it successfully hit me. This send me flying back a few feet and making me hit the ground hard. It was moments like these were I wished I had a Aura. I had to emit, she packs one hell of a kick, and she even saw the opening in my attack, so she could do a counter-attack. Her adaptability is so good, it's scary. But at least my attacks gave me good insight in how to fight her.

I quickly jump back up and began to get ready for another attack, but I was greeted by Pyrrha who was coming at me. As she sent a punch at me, I quickly dodged it by moving to the side, but Pyrrha followed the punch with a kick. This managed to hit my left arm and sent me flying once again, but this time through the fountain and destroying some of it. As i went passed the fountain, I landed feet first this time, but Pyrrha's kick hurt...a lot. I had to hide the fact that she may have broken my arm with that kick. So I quickly activated my "core" to heal it.

Pyrrha started to rush me again, she swung her fist down towards me, but I was prepared for her this time. I quickly dodged her fist and closed the gap between us, using my small size to my advantage. I quickly slid under her legs, and spun around, kicking the back of her knee. She let out a small yell as she fell onto one knee, but I took this chance to jump onto her back, wrap my legs around her waist to ensure that she couldn't escape, and put her into a choke hold.

Pyrrha began to desperately try and break my hold, but I was barely able to hold my choke hold. I thought that I had her, but to my surprise, Pyrrha suddenly slammed backwards will all her strength and used me as a pillow for the impact. This manage to make me loosen my grip on her for a second, but she took the opportunity to quickly break out of my hold, and turned around and pin me down. I tried to escape, but she manage to grab both my arms and held them down by my head, her entire body was now over me.

Pyrrha: "I believe that I have won our match! That was truly a wonderful fight (Y/n), I hope I wasn't too rough on you." she told me with a smile as she looked down on me, but I wasn't done yet.

Me: "...You know Pyrrha...if anyone saw us like this, then they would misunderstand right? I mean, here you are forcefully pushing me down onto the ground with my clothes all dirty. Heck used look at what we're wearing." I told her.

Pyrrha seemed to understand what I meant, since she began looking at her positioning of her body and noticing how close we were. Her face began to redden. Bingo.

Pyrrha: "B-But you k-know what I'm doing! A-And you said that n-no one is out here this early in the morning s-so no one could see us." she stutter out to me.

Me: "P-Pyrrha! D-Don't say it like that! You make it s-sound like you're doing something...d-dirty to me." I told her as I pretended to stutter and be embarrass.

Pyrrha: "D-Dirty! B-But I-You!" she tried to say to me, but she failed to come up with a response.

Me: "P-Pyrrha...P-Please be gentle. O-Ok?" I told her as I looked away with a fake blush on my face.

I remember the female from the couple I was "researching" say that once in a similar position that I was, so I thought that line was perfect for this.

Pyrrha: "G-Gentle! ...I-I-I-I" she tried saying, but she couldn't think straight as her face was completely red.

Her grip on me loosened up and she was too distracted with what I said. This was my moment to strike. So I quickly formed blood wires within my arms and shot them out of my wrist, I felt it tear through my flesh, but I was used to it by now. My wires quickly surrounded Pyrrha catching her by surprise, she tried to get away, but I reversed our position were I was pinning her down. I quickly used my wires to tie her hands and legs together. She was now immobilized on the ground and I was now on top of her, winning our practice match.

Me: "Remember what I said at the beginning of our practice match. In a real fight, there is no fairness. So remember to learn and adapt to the situation to win. Watch your opponent, see how they'll fight and what they'll react to, and if you see any signs of weakness, then strike." I said to her, while looking down at her.

Pyrrha: "I-I see...um...since we're finish now (Y/n), could you let me go now? Or at least loosen your wires at least? It's kinda tight." she asked me, never looking me in the eye.

I was about to remove my wire until I stopped when the sound of footsteps approaching us. We both looked over to see Jaune walking across the courtyard with a bunch of paper and books.

Jaune: "Oh man...How did I get myself into these mess?...Wait did the courtyard always have this many holes on the ground?" he asked to himself as he looked around the destroyed courtyard.

He continued to walk down the path until he was in view of us, thankfully he was only able to see our heads. He smiled for a brief moment before frowning for some reason.

Jaune: "Hey guys...listen, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just in a bad mood, but I'm better no-" he tried telling us, but stopped taking when he fully saw us.

All of us looked at each other in a awkward silence, never saying a word. He looked at me, then down to Pyrrha, and back to me.

Jaune: "...I didn't know you two were in this kind of relationship and were into that kind of...thing. I guess bondage is popular and (Y/n) does has the wires for it." he told us.

Pyrrha: "H-H-Hello Jaune! This is just a...l-little misunderstanding isn't that right (Y/n)?" she asked me.

I looked at Jaune seriously for a moment.

Me: "Jaune?" I asked him

Jaune: "Y-Yes?" he asked me nervously for some reason.

Me: "What's bondage?" I asked him curiously.

I heard that word several times when I was doing "research" and some people asked me if I was into that when I was in the criminal underworld, but I never know what it meant, so I just told them that I was indifferent to it. Even Neo and Roman asked me, should I know what it is and like it?

For some reason Pyrrha and Jaune were looking at me with amazement and surprise. I was so confused.

Blake P.O.V

(Small timeskip brought to you by Pyrrha and Jaune making (Y/n) sit down on his knees, so they could explain bondage him)

I decided to go for a early morning walk since I woke up early because of Yang loud snoring, my ears couldn't take it much longer. I was walking near the courtyard when I heard a loud cry of someone saying no. I was a little curious to who was making so much noise so early in the morning, I, however was a bit surprised to see Pyrrha, Jaune, and (Y/n) in what used to be our courtyard. (Y/n) seemed mortified for some reason as he screamed out loud as he headbutted a nearby tree several times. Pyrrha and Jaune were trying their best to calm him down, but he kept banging his head to the point where leaves started falling down. This drew my curiosity and I decided to walk over to them. Pyrrha was to the first to notice me.

Pyrrha: "H-Hello Blake! Wonderful morning is it not?" she asked me nervously.

Me: "...Um Pyrrha? Would you mind explaining why (Y/n) is headbuttung the tree?" I asked her, while pointing at (Y/n).

Jaune: "O-Oh you know! It's (Y/n) we're talking about, he's weird like that! It must be some sorta exercise he knows r-right Pyrrha?" he asked Pyrrha nervously.

Pyrrha: "It is?" she asked him, which resulted with Jaune elbowing her arm.

Pyrrha: "I mean it is!" she nervously laughed.

Jaune: "Soooo Blake, would you mind watching (Y/n), so Pyrrha and I head back to our dorm room. Thanks! You're the best! Bye!" he said quickly as he grabbed Pyrrha arm and ran away.

I watched as they both ran away from us. I was even more confused to why they were acting so strange, so I decided to asked (Y/n) since he may know.

Me: "So (Y/n)? Would you like to explain why you're doing that?" I asked him curiously.

He stopped and slowly turned around to me with a sad expression. He quickly pulled me into a hug, surprising me with his actions.

(Y/n): "Blake! I'm the worse! I did something filthy! I deserve to die a slow and painful death." he yelled out as he looked up to me.

Me: "(Y/n)? Whatever you did couldn't be that bad. So just tell me ok?" I told him.

(Y/n): "I didn't know that I was doing bondage to Pyrrha with my wires! I didn't know that tying people up was bondage! I 'm the worse! I need to destroy my gloves!" he told me.

I felt my face heat up a little to what he said. Did he just say he did bondage? I slowly grabbed both his shoulders with my hands.

Me: "What kind of bondage did you do? How and where did you tie her up? Did you gag her and blindfolded her?" I asked him quietly, since I didn't want anyone to her this kind of conversation.

(Y/n): "There are different types of bondage?! Why?!" he cried out to me, but I quickly covered his mouth, so no one could hear.

Me: "Shuuush! You don't want anyone hearing you say that! People think it's weird if you're into that kind of thing." I told him as I removed my hand away from his mouth.

He looked up at me in confusion for some reason.

Me: "How would you know so much about bondage? And that people find it wei-..." he try to say before he went quiet.

He just looked at me before his eyes slowly widen. He took a step back.

(Y/n): "Y-You like bondage? You done it?" he asked me.

Me: "Of course I haven't! I'm a little curious about it, but I never did it. There was some scenes in "Ninjas of Love" that had bondage and I got little curious about it." I told him.

(Y/n): "There are!?! Wait you're into filth because of "Ninjas of Love"...oh no it's my fault that you became filthy. Blake! I'm so sorry!" he cried out to me as he hugged me tightly.

Me: "Don't worry (Y/n). There is nothing wrong with bondage, it's...normal for people to like these types of things. So don't worry about it." I told him as I rubbed his head like a pet.

He only looked up at me for a brief moment before pulling away from me, he was about to say something, but he suddenly started coughing a little. I was about to ask if he needed help. He only raised his hand signalling me to stop. He turned around and began walking away. But he stopped and turned his head to me.

(Y/n): "...Blake...after the book signing next weekend...I need to tell you and ask you something important ok." he said to me before walking away.

I just stared at him as he walked away from me, I swear he gets weirder and weirder by the day. So I simply shrugged it off and began walking away.

(Y/n) P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you (Y/n) sitting in detention and getting scolded by Professor Goodwitch for destroying parts of the courtyard)

It's been a week, since I started my plan with Pyrrha and despite "that" moment happening between us, I have to say that has been a major...failure. We still do it everyday, but Jaune's been acting strange, he's been hanging out with the parasite and his team for some unknown reason. Sadly, I wasn't on Team JNPR this week, but I still offered to help Pyrrha with whatever she needed.

So I was assigned to some other Team, who I don't like at all. They're lazy, bland, and normal. Nothing interesting at all, I "tried" talking with them and introduce myself, but they flatout kick me out of their room. Honestly, this is reason why I hate people in general most of the time.

This was my excuse to not even bother with that useless Team and just did my own things, basically hang out with Team RWBY and JNPR. But as of right now I was helping Professor Goodwitch patrol the hallways to make sure that no one was roaming through the hallways late at night. As I finished checking the senior dorms and was about to patrol the freshman dorms, that's when I heard what sounded like Ruby and Jaune talking. So I quietly snuck to the corner of the hallway, where I heard them talking to eavesdrop on them.

Ruby: "So where have you been lately?" I heard Ruby ask Jaune, which released a depressed sigh.

Jaune: "I messed up. I did something I shouldn't have and now Cardin's got me on a leash, (Y/n) been acting weird lately...well weirder, and Pyrrha won't even talk to me." I heard him say to Ruby.

Me: 'So the parasite does have something to do with Jaune being strange lately. Ok that's a good start. But how does Cardin have a leash on him? Blackmail maybe? Or maybe a threat? I need more information...Wait I been acting weird?' I thought to myself as I listen more closely.

Jaune: "I'm starting to think that coming to this school was a bad idea." I heard him say as I heard something slide down.

I felt a sharp pain in my head when he said that and I began holding my head. Everything became staticky for a few moments and I soon started seeing something, but it wasn't clear due to the static. Soon the static was making a clear image.

(Fragment Memory)

I was walking back to my dorm room after talking with the "Old Man". He really needs to mind his own damn business after what he's done to me. He's lucky that I gave up on unnecessary killing for a more domestic life, he should thank Ellie and the children for that. So when I was nearing the corner to my dorm room, I heard people talking, so I quickly hid by the corner and listen in on them.

?????: "I'm a failure." I heard a familiar female voice say.

Me: 'Wait...that sounds like my partner. Little Witch? Who's she talking with?' I thought to myself.

Cara: 'Shut up and listen! It's our duty to watch after her! For Atalanta!' she yelled to me in my head.

Me: 'Yeah...for Atalanta!" I replied to Cara.

So we went back to listening in on "Little Witch" and to see who she was talking with.

?????: "Nope" I heard a familiar quiet and shy voice tell "Little Witch".

Cara: 'Isn't that?' she asked me.

Me: 'Yeah, that's definitely "Sunshine".' I replied to her.

Little Witch: "Nope?" she asked in confusion.

Sunshine: "Nope. You're a leader now. You're not allowed to be a failure." she said honestly to "Little Witch".

Little Witch: "But, what if I'm a failure at being a leader? (Y/n) seems to have high expectations for me, it's a lot of pressure to hande you know?" she said to "Sunshine"

Sunshine: "Mmm...nope." she responded with a chuckle.

I felt a smile gently form on my face. She reminds me so much of one of those four. I guess when after all this time, they're still watching over their monster.

Little Witch: "You know, you're not the easiest person to talk to about this kind of stuff." she told "Sunshine" honestly, while giggling a little.

Sunshine: "Nope! I'm all you got. Unless you prefer talking to someone else on my team?" she said to "Little Witch".

Little Witch: "I think I rather not talk with any of them. Either trying to talk to the drunk fool, dealing with the major flirt, or the girl who looks like she wants to murder someone, would be useless. So I think you're much more preferable." she replied to "Sunshine"

They were both quiet for a moment before erupting to giggles.

Sunshine: "Anyway. Even if you were a failure when you were a kid and you might've even been a failure the first day we met at the initiation. But you can't be one now. You know why?" she asked "Little Witch.

Little Witch: "Uhhh..because-" she tried thinking, but Sunshine finished the sentence for her.

Sunshine: "Because it's not just about you anymore. You've got a team now, a partner who will watch your back no matter what. We both do and if we fail, then we'll just be bringing them down with us. We have to put our teammates first and ourselves second. (Y/n) deserves a great leader and I think that can be you. Have a good night G-" she tried to say to Little Witch, but everything started to become staticky.

With that everything began to fade into static once again.

(Present)

I let go of my head and quickly shook, so I can get my senses back to normal. Now I was getting more confused with the amount of new names, how many people did I know, do I know more? These were questions for later because I needed to go back to listening to Ruby and Jaune.

Ruby: "-aune" she said, followed by a door closing.

Me: '....I missed their entire conversation' I thought to myself.

I was about to walk away until I heard the sound of a scroll ringing, so I quickly stopped to listen in again.

Cardin: "Hey! It's your buddy Cardin. I know you're probably busy with the Dust project I gave you, buuut I'm gonna need you to go out and get me a bag of rapier wasps. And make sure they're got some reaaally big stingers. It's important, so don't screw this up!" I heard the parasite say to Jaune.

This was more than enough for me to determine that Cardin is planning something bad and that he's most likely blackmailing Jaune. I was about to go tell Pyrrha, but a great idea pop in my mind. I decided to tell her tomorrow, I needed to get something for Cardin.

Third Person P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) hunting for something in the Forest of Forever Fall with a sinister smile on his face)

It was the afternoon and Professor Goodwitch was in charge of the field trip to the Forest of Forever Falls. She was escorting the class into the forest with (Y/n) walking beside her, whistling a unknown song cheerfully to everyone's ears, all but one person know what the song was. Professor Goodwitch only smiled and shook her head at (Y/n) behavior, she knew what it meant when he whistled cheerfully.

Ruby: "Wooow! This place is so cool!" everyone heard Ruby awe is amazement.

Weiss: "What do you expect you dolt? This is a very popular location for weddings and date for couples. Not like you can blame them really, this place is just so beautiful." she said as she looked around the forest with a smile on her face.

With that almost everyone began talking to each other about the beauty of the forest and Professor Goodwitch was getting slightly annoyed by the fact that her students forgot why they were there in the first place. She let out a sigh before opening her mouth.

Professor Goodwitch: "Yes students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest and I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so." she said and she turned around to face everyone.

Professor Goodwitch: "Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun!" she told everyone before walking away.

With that everyone began walking with their teams to a location in the forest to gather sap. (Y/n) decided to go with Team JNPR to gather sap, so he could tell Pyrrha about his theory about why Jaune is with Cardin.. But as Jaune tried to walk to his team, Cardin grabbed him from behind, preventing him from walking away.

Cardin: "C'mon buddy! Let's go." he ordered Jaune.

Jaune only looked towards the direction of his team sadly, where his eyes met with (Y/n) and Pyrrha's, who had their weapons out in case of Grimm. They were waiting to see what Jaune will do. But Jaune only looked down in shame and walked away with Cardin. Pyrrha let out a sigh and began walking away with (Y/n).

(Y/n): "Pyrrha, there's something I need to tell you. This is just a theory though and I don't have enough proof to prove it, but I think I know why Jaune is acting like this." he stated to Pyrrha.

This nevertheless caught her curiosity. She turned her head slightly to take a glance at Jaune one more time before turning her head to (Y/n).

Pyrrha: "Go on." she said as they walked after Ren and Nora.

(Y/n): "Well I overheard Jaune in the hallway listening to a audio message from Cardin. Jaune has been doing all of Cardin's schoolwork and assignments and last night, Cardin told Jaune to get a box full of rapier wasps yesterday night." he told Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "That would explain why Jaune arrived to our room late at night complaining about "bug bites". But why would Jaune do that, all he needs to do is ask for help." she told me.

(Y/n): "Well I have two ideas for why Jaune is hanging with Cardin. Either he's being threaten, but if that was the case then he could've just came to us or he's being blackmailed." he told Pyrrha.

Pyrrha...looked livid. She looked as if she was about to murder someone, (Y/n) honestly loved this side of her that he's witnessing, but she suddenly calmed down. She looked at him and leaned closed to his ear.

Pyrrha: "Follow Jaune and watch over him, see if you can find a way to help him ok?" she whispered to him.

(Y/n) nodded and pulled the hood of his (F/c) cloak over his head completely and used his blood wires to jump unto the treetops and head towards the direction of Jaune. But he had another idea in mind and jump passed the area Jaune was at, to go deeper into the forest.

(Y/n): 'Time to make Jaune into a warrior and hopefully to eradicate a certain parasite.' he thought to himself.

Cara: 'I don't like this idea. Jaune could seriously be hurt.' she pointed out to him. But (Y/n) was unfazed.

(Y/n): 'He said he wanted to things himself. So I'm giving him the chance to do it in a safer area where I am in control.' he stated to Cara

Cara: 'You really are a monster, you know that?' she giggled.

(Y/n): 'We are a monster and that goes without saying.' he said to her.

(Y/n) was at his destination and jumped down onto the ground, he landed in front of a large cage made out of blood. There was a loud growl coming from inside the cage and (Y/n) calming walk towards the cage with a sinister smile on his face. He stood in front of the cage were he was met with the glowing red eyes of the creature that was inside. (Y/n) eye began to glow red and leave a visible trail of red light as he moved around. He made the cage disappear by turning it into  blood wires. He looked into the eyes of the creature.

(Y/n): "Head south. There you will find a group of humans. Attack them, you may attack the tall one as much as you want, but don't kill or harm the beta male." he told the creature.

With that the creature rushed towards the direction where Jaune was at with (Y/n) following behind the creature from on top of the trees with wires floating around him at the ready for when he'll need it.

(Small timeskip brought to you by Nora drinking all of the red sap gathered by Team JNPR)

Somewhere in the Forest of Forever Fall Team CRDL is relaxing on the ground enjoying the scenery, while Jaune slowly walked to the center of the team carrying seven jars of red sap. He put them all down before collapsing to the ground groaning.

Cardin: "Hey! Great work, Jauney boy. Now that wasn't too hard was it?" he asked Jaune.

Jaune: "I think I'm allergic to this stuff." he announced to Cardin, who didn't care.

Cardin: "Great, great, great. So, Jaune, I bet you're asking yourself, "why did my buddy Cardin ask me to collect seven jars of tree sap when there's only five of us?"" he asked Jaune.

Jaune: "That is one of the many questions that I have asked myself today, yes." he said as he sat up.

Cardin: "Well come with me and you' find out." he said to Jaune.

Jaune was not likely where this was going and he hesitant followed behind Cardin and his team. He walked up next to Cardin who was laying down by the edge of a small cliff and laid down next to him. He looked down from the small cliff to only see Team JNPR and RWBY gather sap from trees. Jaune was now even more worried about where things were heading and turned to his side to face Cardin.

Jaune: "Cardin, what's going on?" he question Cardin.

Cardin: "Payback. On the redhead and the...huh? Where's the little monster with the (F/c) cloak? Damn, I guess he's somewhere else. Whatever, we'll look for him after this." he said out loud.

Jaune: "Redhead? Little and a (F/c) cloak? Pyrrha and (Y/n)? What are you-" he asked Cardin, but was cut off.

Cardin: "Yeah that's the girl. Red-haired know-it-all thinks she's so smart. Then the little monster. Red-eye Faunus-loving freak thinks he can get away with messing with me. Too bad he's not here to share the redheads fate. So, boys. Last night ol' Jaune here manage to round up an entire box of rapier wasps and now, we're gonna put 'em to work." he said to everyone.

Jaune was now even more nervous to where this was going, he started to laugh nervously as Cardin continued to talk.

Cardin: "Now, according to one of the essays he wrote for me last week, these nasty things looove sweets. I'm thinkin' it's time we teach them a thing or two, but since the little monster isn't here, she'll have to do, and you're gonna do it." he announced to Jaune as he pulled him up and handed him the sap.

Jaune: "Do what?" he asked Cardin.

Cardin: "Hit her with the sap! Either that or I'll have a chat with Goodwitch and you'll be on the first airship out of Beacon." he stated to Jaune.

Jaune was now thinking on what the best course of action he should take. He prepared to throw the jar of sap, but thought about it one last time. Was staying at Beacon worth betraying his friends who wanted to help him?

Jaune: "No." he said to Cardin, lowering the jar of sap.

Cardin: "What did you say?" he asked in annoyance.

Jaune: "I said...No!" he yelled back to him.

Jaune turned around quickly and throw the the jar of sap directly at Cardin, covering him in sap and with that instance, he stayed true to his friends. But Jaune soon realized what he had done, when his eyes met the angry eyes of Cardin.

Cardin: "Oh-ho-ho, you've done it now." he stated as Cardin team surrounded Jaune and grabbed his shoulders.

Cardin punched Jaune stomach making him fall back, but Cardin only walked up to him and lifted him up by his sweater. He pulled his arm back and punched Jaune directly on the face.

Cardin: "You know that wasn't very smart, Jauney boy. I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny, tiny, pieces." he stated to Jaune and he lifted him up by his sweater again.

Jaune: "I don't care what you do to me. But you are not messing with my team and friends." he replied to Jaune.

Cardin: "What? You think talk like that makes you tough? You think you're a big strong man now?" he asked Jaune, who returned a triumphed smirk at Cardin.

This annoyed Cardin as he went to punch Jaune again only to be stopped by a bright light the moment his fist made contact with Jaunes face. Cardin cried out in pain, while Jaune fell to the ground with all his injuries gone. Jaune was confused as he looked down to his heads to see them glowing white before fading away. But Jaune however didn't had time to think about it, since Cardin's teammate came up behind him and kick him down to the ground. Jaune glared up to Cardin and his team, while Cardin glared down to Jaune.

Cardin: "Let's see how much of a man you really are." he announced to Jaune.

But they would soon freeze in place when a Ursa Major came rushing out of the tree's before coming to a halt. Everyone became nervous to the sudden appearance of the Ursa and they began to think of what to do. But the Ursa Major got onto two feet and looked down to all of them. It looked at Jaune who was on the ground, then looked to Cardin's team or more specifically, Cardin. The Ursa Major when back to all fours and roared at Cardin. Cardin's team however ran away immediately leaving Cardin and Jaune behind. Cardin tried to think of what to do. But his face soon met with the claw of the Ursa Major, sending Cardin flying. Jaune was scared when the Ursa Major stared at him, and expecting it to attack him, but to his surprise the Ursa ignored him and went after Cardin. Unknown to him, someone was watching from within the trees observing the scene.

(Y/n): "Alright Jaune, time for your first test. You have the choice to help Cardin or to leave him behind. Think about it. What would a Huntsman do? But personally I would leave him." he said to himself quietly as he sat on the edge of a branch of a tall tree with very thin wires that were attached to the Ursa Major in case of a emergency.

Jaune watch as the Ursa Major got closer and closer to Cardin who was on the ground, he tried to shield himself with the mace, but the Ursa Major merely knocked it away towards Jaune. Jaune began to examine his options, should he flee or help.

Somewhere else in Forest, the loud roar of the Ursa Major rang out through the air, catching everyone's attention.

Ruby: "Did you guys hear that?" she asked her friends.

But before anyone could answer, the saw three of the four members of Team CRDL run pass most of them. With one of them yelling 'Ursa". This caught Yang's attention and she grabbed the guy who was crying out Ursa.

Yang: "What? Where?" she asked him.

Team CRDL Member: "Back there! It's got Cardin!" he cried out.

Pyrrha soon realized that Jaune was with Cardin and that (Y/n) was looking after Jaune for her.

Pyrrha: "Jaune! (Y/n)!" she yelled out, catching the attention of Ruby.

Ruby: "Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch." she told them, which they nodded and left.

Pyrrha: "You two go with them! There could be more." she told Ren and Nora, who nodded and followed after Blake and Yang.

Ruby and Pyrrha were about to run to where the Ursa was at until a loud voice yelled out to Ruby.

Weiss: "And where do you think your going Ruby?" she asked as she came out of a bush with a jar of sap.

Ruby: "Oh! Um...we were going to look for sap over there...and Blake and Yang really need your help over there getting sap! Yeah that's it!" she yelled out as she pointed in the direction Blake and Yang ran off.

Pyrrha: "What do you mean Ruby? Didn't you asked them to get Professor Goodwitch, while we go help Jaune and (Y/n)?" she asked Ruby in confusion.

Ruby: "Pyrrha! Oh ignore her sh-" she tried to saying to Weiss, but she simply walked passed Ruby and towards the directions of the roars.

Weiss: "Please! As if I'll allow you to steal the spotlight so you can impress (Y/n). Now let's stop wasting time and help them!" she stated as she ran off with Pyrrha following behind.

Ruby: "As if i'll let you take (Y/n) away from me "Ice Queen"." she mumbled to herself as she ran after them.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) started puppeting the Ursa Major with his wires to make sure that Cardin doesn't die immediately. He moved his some of his fingers on his left hand to make the Ursa Major smack Cardin back with it's left claw.

(Y/n): 'Hehehe I think think Cardin thinks the pain he's feeling right now is unBEARable!" he said to Cara in his head.

Cara: "Come on! Cardin is BEARly fighting back, he should try fighting it with his BEAR hands!" she said to (Y/n).

They both proceeded to make bear puns as they giggle to themselves as (Y/n) kept knocking Cardin around with the Ursa Major. Cardin landed on all fours.

Cardin: "Crap! Crap! Crap!" he yelled as he tried crawling away.

Just then, Pyrrha, Ruby, and Weiss should up with their weapons drawn. They saw that Cardin was being smacked around by the Ursa Major.

Pyrrha: "Oh no!" she cried out.

Cardin desperately tried to crawl away, but when he turned around to look at the Ursa Major, he saw it swinging its claws right at him. He closed his eyes and expected the worse, but when he notice a loud thud noise he opened his eyes. He saw Jaune in front of him, shielding him with his shield.

(Y/n) saw this and smiled that Jaune decided to fight like a warrior instead of running away. This make (Y/n) want to push Jaune to fight as if his life depended on it. So he moved his left hands fingers once more to add more power to the Ursa Major attack, making Jaune groan and he was slowly being pushed down. Weiss was about to prepare to rush in to help Cardin, but Pyrrha saw several glints coming from around the Ursa Major. She looked around to see that some red wires were attached to it and lead into the trees. Pyrrha then suspected something was off so she wanted to wait and watch how it played out.

Pyrrha: "Wait!" she yelled to Weiss.

Suddenly, Jaune managed to push the Ursa off his shield and slashed it in the chest, making it stagger backwards. (Y/n) liked how quickly Jaune was adapting to the fight and continued to make the Ursa Major attack Jaune. He made it swing it's right paw and Jaune, who successfully rolled out of the way to the left of the Ursa. But (Y/n) wasn't going to make this easy, now he was going to make the Ursa do a combo on Jaune. He moved his left fingers to make it attack with its left claws towards Jaune's feet, making Jaune jump up. This is what (Y/n) wanted and quickly moved his right fingers to make it attack with its right claws while Jaune was in the air defenseless. He manage to hit Jaune and made him go rolling backwards, but Jaune didn't stop as he immediately go up and rushed forward. But (Y/n) merely made the Ursa Major smack Jaune out of the way.

(Y/n): "Come on Jaune, don't let your feelings control you in a fight." he mumbled to himself as he moved the Ursa to attack Jaune again.

Jaune got back up from the attack and looked at his scroll quickly to see that he was low on Aura. Jaune decided to attack again by blocking, then slashing. So he rushed in with a battlecry. (Y/n) loved how into the fight Jaune was getting and he decided to give Jaune a chance to kill it by not using the left claw to block and only use the right claw to attack. As Jaune and the Ursa Major were a one feet away from each other, Pyrrha notices that Jaune shield was to low and decided to use her semblance to correct Jaune's mistake. She reached her left hand out towards Jaune and it began to glow black, she lifted Jaune shield up a little to parry the attack. The attack from the Ursa did parried off Jaune shield and Jaune took this chance to attack the Ursa. He let out a yell as he cut off the head of the Ursa Major. (Y/n) looked shocked to what had happened, he swore that the attack with the right claw was going to hit Jaune, but he wasn't the only one confused. When Pyrrha stopped using her semblance, Ruby and Weiss looked at her in confusion.

Ruby: "Uh...what?" she asked in confusion.

Weiss: "How did you?" she asked Pyrrha, since she was as confused as Ruby.

Pyrrha: "Well Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs, (Y/n) has his blood. My semblance is polarity." she stated to them.

Ruby: "Woah, you can control poles." she said amazed.

Weiss: "No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism." she informed Ruby.

Ruby: "Magnets are cool too." she said still amazed.

Pyrrha was about to leave until Weiss stopped her.

Weiss: "Wait! Where are you going? " she asked Pyrrha.

Ruby: "Yeah, we gotta tell them what happened." she told Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "We could. Or perhaps we could just keep it as our little secret." she said to them as she begin to leave with Ruby and Weiss trailing behind her.

Meanwhile, Cardin was staring at Jaune, who offered him a hand to get up, which he took. Cardin felt a new found respect to Jaune as he looked at him.

Cardin: "Holy crap, Jaune?" he try to say, but Jaune was just glaring at him.

Jaune: "Don't ever mess with my team, my...friends ever again. Got it?" he order Cardin as he turned to walk away.

Cardin just stood there in silence as Jaune faded away in the distance, he was about to walk back to the meeting point, but red wires came flying out of the trees and wrapped around him and around his mouth, gagging him. He tried to scream for help, but no one could hear him as he was dragged into the bushes by the nearby treeline.

Once he was inside the treeline, he was face to face with (Y/n), and he didn't look too happy.

(Y/n): "I saw how you were assaulting my friend and saw what you were planning to do to another one of my friends. I'm going to make you pay and by the end of this...you won't remember anything once I'm through with you." he stated.

(Y/n) eye began to glow red with a visible trail of red light when he moved. Black smoke began to emanate from his body. But then something underneath his hood on his head began to glow red. (Y/n)...was a little mad.

(Timeskip brought to you by Professor Goodwitch ignoring the fact that (Y/n) came to the meeting point whistling happily with Cardin covered in bandages and not remembering what happened when Jaune left)

In the middle of the night, Jaune stood alone on the rooftop of Beacon. Unknown to him there were two people right behind him at the door. Pyrrha was there wearing her school uniform and (Y/n) was wearing his (F/c) cloak with his hood completely over his head with two small bulges underneath his hood, his hood was also covering up almost half of his face. They began walking towards Jaune.

Pyrrha: "No Cardin tonight? I thought you two were best buds?" she asked Jaune as she walked beside him.

(Y/n): "I think it was more of a master and slav- I mean servant relationship." he corrected himself as he walked next to Pyrrha.

Jaune: "Pyrrha, (Y/n), I'm sorry. I was a jerk. You two were only trying to be nice and...I-I had all this stupid macho stuff in my head-" he start to say, but Pyrrha cut him off.

Pyrrha: "Jaune. It's okay." she said to him.

(Y/n): "Yeah Jaune, I didn't even mind you being a jerk. I was kinda a jerk to you in the first few days I met you." he told Jaune.

Cara: "Didn't you threaten to feed him to a Ursa after meeting him?" she questioned (Y/n).

(Y/n): 'Don't know what your talking about. I hearing false information.' he replied to Cara.

Pyrrha: "Your team really misses their leader you know. You should come down. Ren made pancakes~ No syrup though, you can thank Nora for that. (Y/n) you're more than welcome to come as well." she sung out.

(Y/n): "...what's a pancake?" he asked Pyrrha curiously as he jugged next to her.

Pyrrha: "Oh! Well you see a pancake is-" she tried to explain, but Jaune interrupted.

Jaune: "Wait! I know I don't deserve it after all that happened, but...would you two still be willing to help me? To help me become a better fighter." he asked them.

(Y/n) and Pyrrha looked at each other and both looked away from Jaune. They looked at each other and (Y/n) pulled out his arms out of his cloak to reveal his wires stretching from his fingertips. He looked at with a smirk on his face, Pyrrha understood what (Y/n) was planning and smirked back to him. They both turned around and walked towards Jaune, not showing any emotion. As they were a few inches away from Jaune, (Y/n) quickly launched his wires behind Jaunes legs forming a arc, while Pyrrha moved in front of (Y/n) and pushed him. They successfully trip Jaune by pushing him over (Y/n) wires. Jaune landed on his rear end and looked at the two in annoyance.

Jaune: "Hey!" he yelled to them.

Pyrrha: "Your stance is all wrong. You need to be wider and lower to the ground." she told him.

(Y/n): "But that low to the ground Jaune." he snickered at Jaune.

Both Pyrrha and (Y/n) offered their hands to help Jaune up, which he gladly took both of their hands. They both pulled him up and they all look at one another.

Pyrrha: "Let's try that again, the three of us." she said.

(Y/n): "We're all in this together Jaune, so if you mess up then we messed up too. Let's do our best!" he cheered.

Jaune looked at them and felt happy.

Jaune: "Yeah...together." he said as they prepared to train.

(Y/n) P.O.V

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) poking a unconscious Jaune with a stick, while Pyrrha repeatedly screamed "I'm sorry" to Jaune)

I was wandering around the Forest of Forever Fall again late at night looking for any more clues and like always I hadn't found anything. I let out a sigh and began to walk back to Beacon by walking through a clearing in the forest. and go read another book I already read in the library. Ozpin really needs to get new books, I quite literally read every book in there about several time over and it's boring.

Me: "Ooooooh maybe I should go visit Tukson in the morning to see if he has anything new. Might as well go there to also prepare for the book signing this weeken-" I tried to say to myself, but I was interrupted by a strange noise behind me.

I quickly jumped forward and spun around forming a blood spear in my hands and pointed it towards the direction of the sounds. In front of me, I saw a strange glowing ovular shape consisting of swirling black and red energy in the darkness underneath in the darkness of the forest. But it quickly disappeared, leaving no light, but it was replaced by the sound of someone walking through grass and twigs. I soon started to see a figure walking out of the darkness of the forest and into the light of the moon.

The person was female with a strange white and red mask with four eye slits, it was similar to a Grimm. She was wearing a shallow cut black and red dress, five necklaces with an assortment of beads, a red girdle-belt, and a pair of matching gauntlets. She wore leggings that were solid black. Under her leggings she wore black boots. She has long and ravenous black hair.

?????: "Well. Well. Well. It's been a long time hasn't it (Y/n). After all these years, I finally get to meet you again. I looked far and wide when I found out your little secret, but I wasn't able to find you. I...I really missed talking to someone who I could relate too." she told me.

I was a little confused to say in the least. I know her? She doesn't seem familiar at all and what is she even talking about? Maybe I'm having another vision or something.

Me: "Do I know you?" I asked her curiously.

?????: "Well I figured that you didn't remember me. You did lose all your memories after all...that happen to you. Well, first off, you called me a monster." she stated as she slowly walked up to me.

The moment she said that, I felt much more relaxed, and returned the blood spear I made back into my body. If I gave her my highest compliment than she has my trust.

She walked up to me and pulled my hood back to reveal my face and the...little problem I faced when I was a little made with Cardin. A pair of small red horns formed on my head and I can't get them off. But then she suddenly reached out to my face and began to caress my face.

?????: "I missed this. I forgotten how soft your face was...and how short you were." she said to me, now I have the urge to rip out her vocal chords.

?????: "It's me. Remember? We were friends, very close friends. But before we became close, you used to call me that silly nickname, what was it again?...That's right, you called me "Lioness"." she said to me.

I was shocked, she was from the memory I had on the roof. I was so surprised that I didn't notice her taking off her helmet. Now her face was revealed to me, her face seems oddly familiar, but I couldn't remember. She also had beautiful red eyes similar to mine. But she suddenly knelt down to me for some reason and drew her face close to mine. I felt her lips lock onto mine, I think this is what people called a kis-...I suddenly felt something slip into my mouth and began to wrestle with my tongue.

I tried to move away from her, but she quickly wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I have no clue what kind of attack this was or how to fight against it, so the only idea that came into mind was to fight back against her tongue. This was going to be a long, hard, and strange fight.

(A/n: Alright chapter 8 is finally here, damn weather made my computer crash when I was typing and poof! 4k words all gone. Anyway next up on my list is to go do a complete reedit of the Youjo Senki first chapter, then finally do the next chapter for it. So expect the next RWBY chapter in late February or Early March.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
818K 12.3K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...
859K 8.2K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
51.5K 777 29
This will be a male reader insert. Our story will begin with a young man who sacrificed his own life for a random stranger, but didn't survive. But w...