Blade of Champions

By GlobalStorm

Hughell is a fighter. Who he fights - what he fights for - doesn't matter. The pounding of his heart and the... More

Chapter One: How It All Began
Chapter Two: Chance of a Lifetime
Chapter Three: Brothers and Blood
Chapter Four: The Duel in Dogger's Yard
Chapter Five: In Pursuit of the Grey Horse
Chapter Six: Right of Way
Chapter Seven: Dark Forces
Chapter Eight: The Price of a Life
Chapter Nine: Water
Chapter Ten: Cytra
Chapter Eleven: The Prince
Chapter Twelve: A New Beginning
Chapter Thirteen: Old Enemies, New Allies
Chapter Fourteen: One Fool
Chapter Fifteen: Spies in the Shadows
Chapter Sixteen: Preparation
Chapter Seventeen: Full Moon
Chapter Eighteen: The Impossible
Chapter Nineteen: Into the Fire
Chapter Twenty: Lion's Den
Chapter Twenty One: The Accolade
Chapter Twenty Two: Haven
Epilogue: The Call

Author's Note

171 9 10
By GlobalStorm

A brief note before we begin... (yes, you can skip this part)

Blade of Champions is my salute to the Knights of Arrethtrae series, written by Chuck Black, whose stories have inspired me to fight for greatness since my early teens. I composed this addition as a gift for my younger brothers, who are incurable fans of the original series. If you haven't yet read them yourself, you should!

Although I have made use of the world and some of it's locations, the vast majority of the characters and happenings in this tale are products of my own imagination. This is a work of fan-fiction. The world of Arrethtrae, it's canon characters and locations are solely the property of Chuck Black.

Cover Art (C) GlobalStorm. All stock photographs used by permission. Credit and thanks to FairieGoodMother (Lisa) on deviantART for 'Grass Fire Stock 17' and PhelanDavion (Phelan A. Davion) on deviantART for 'Taking The Sword STOCK'.

That is all.

Please remain seated, keep your arms and legs in at all times.

And now... let the telling of tales begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585 41 24
When Icarus fell into the sea, he wasn't found until weeks later, when Daedalus had finally given up searching. Now, his winged descendants live in t...
229 21 9
There's a myth about a powerful witch, born every thousand years after the death of the last witch. The kingdoms had tried to exterminate such beings...
656 241 17
"Young Girls are told to be delicate princesses but you can be a warrior." ⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕✴⭕ A warrior is born. Destined to be...
3.7K 522 26
The King of England will stop at nothing to prevent the fulfilment of a prophecy he receives whilst at war in Scotland. Even if that means committing...