the not so bad boy. liskook

By uhhh-catwina

The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interac... More

[pre-introduction]
[home]
[jjk x lmb]
[night]
[the kiss]
[schedule updates]
[questions]
[honest]
[problems]
[interrupted]
[day oneπŸ”ž]
[day 2: meetingπŸ”ž]
[dinner+news]
[day 3: parents]
[welcome back]
[a/n]
[a/n: i'm sorry]
[date]
[married]
[auditions]
[packing]
[last day?]
[a/n: endnote]
[author's note]

[school]

5.8K 101 23
By uhhh-catwina

[edited]

[lmb pov]

my alarm goes off playing 2NE1 'fire'. i let it play until it goes to snooze. i sit up and look at the time, it was only 6:10 but i was fully awake. i grab my phone and turn off the alarm, and going through my social media and find messages from my friends. 

i leave them on read and get up. it was 6:29 and i grabbed some clothes and take a shower. i wrap a towel around my body and brush my teeth, applying some make up after getting ready. i put on my uniform and looked at myself in the mirror, nodding in approval.

this was one of our school outfits and we have to wear it. if we don't them we would be sent home. i walk down the stairs and find no one in the kitchen or living room.  my parents are working, like always. i not one of those kids who gets annoyed when their parents aren't always home. i'm glad my parents work because they need the money. i also work part time at a small cafe and work full time on weekends.

i walk and make some coffee and put it in a bottle, i grab a bagel and eat it on the way to the door. i hear jennie's car beep and walk out to see her and the others. the only reason why i know that's jennie is because jisoo and rose don't like driving, like jennie. jennie is always the one who drives us because she likes showing off, even though jisoo is the daughter of the CEO she doesn't like showing anything off. also because jennie is the only one who comes by my house at this time. 

i walk to her car and sit in the front, setting my coffee down while putting my bag on the floor. i eat my bagel and listen to the other three girls bicker about random things. 

"yah! lisa! why did you leave me on read?" rose asked and i just shrug.

"whatever." rose said and sat back in her seat. 

the radio was on and was talking about the different bands that were performing in a small school, the line up was 2NE1 and BIG BANG. i pout and wished it was in out school, we kept listening to the rest of the line up and my head snapped to the radio when it said the name of our school.

jennie pulls up to the school and we see everyone crowded in front of the school. i get out of the car and see the crowd get bigger and bigger, with everyone crowding someone. i walk faster and feel a hand grab my arm, i look at see jisoo shaking her head.

"please. let me just see. i won't start anything." i said and she let's go of my arm. i run to the crowd and push everyone to the side. i see eunwoo (pristin) on the ground with all her stuff around her, i look and see him.

him?

him.

"the bad boy of the school"

jeon jungkook

and 

his entourage.

 i run to eunwoo and help her up, grabbing her stuff and handing it to her. i look behind me and see jungkook staring at me.

"what the fuck! i was trying to-" jungkook shouts and i push him.

"what? what were you trying to do? you're trying to hurt another one of my friends." i shout and he grabs my arms, he pushes himself onto me, but i move back. 

"stop bothering me. now leave! i don't want to see you in my face!" he shouts and pushes me to the ground, but soon felt jisoo and rose beside. 

"what the fuck!" i hear jennie shout and i look up. 

she walks to jungkook holding a fist, before she could make it to jungkook, yoongi grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the school. jisoo and rose run after jennie and yoongi, while jimin and jin run into the school trying to catch up to yoongi. i sit on the floor and look at my hands and knees. 

i notice that i scraped my knee and my hand on the floor, i stare at it and get up. i see jungkook walk over to me and he send the rest of his entourage away. he walks behind me and grabs my arm, i flinch and look up at him.

"you should stop bothering me and my friends before something happens to you, baby girl." he whispers in my ear and i stiffen. 

"you should leave before something happens to you or your friends, baby girl." he says and lets go of me, and i snap back into reality, running to the nurses office. 

[time skip]

i walk to my first class and the bell already rang, i had a pass and walked to my locker while grabbing my supplies. i was limping walking towards the classroom. the teacher and students looked at me and stopped, i bow and give the teacher the pass. i walk up the stairs and sit beside rose, setting my stuff down and grab my notebook. 

i payed attention to the teacher for the rest of the class until i feel a pen hit the back of my pen. i look behind me and see jungkook and jimin, i throw the pen back and i hear the teacher yell. i flinch and look at him.

"ms. manoban please go outside. you to mr. jeon." he yells and we walk out of the classroom. he gives us each two books and i walk outside. i hold up the two books and i watch as jungkook stands beside me. 

"this is all your fault." i say and hold up the books.

"you're the one who threw the pen back." he says and i scoff. 

we stay like this for the rest of the class period and i hear the bell ring. i put the two books down and jungkook doesn't.

"put your books back up. the teacher has to see that we did it or else he'll kee-" he starts and puts his books down. i listen to him until he was interrupted. 

"ms. manoban! mr. jeon! you will stay like this for another 20 minutes. so don't think about leaving." the teacher says walking off, while i put my arms back and jungkook sighs. 

"sorry." i say and keep my head down.

"whatever." he says rudely and i keep my head down for 20 minutes.

[time skip]

i walk to lunch and see jisoo and rose, i sit down and look around.

"where's jennie?" i ask and eat my lunch.

"yoongi took her again." rose said and i nod slowly.

"what happened to you today?" jisoo asked me.

"threw a pen in class. got in trouble. sent out of class to hold two books in my hands. got in trouble again. had to hold the books for another 20 minutes. so how was your day?" i said and jisoo sighed shaking her head. 

[time skip]

i walk home with my headphones on, i walk home but i tripped and fell. i look and see jungkook laughing but taehyung wasn't, i take off my headphones while shaking my head. my knee was bleeding again and i sighed once more. i get up and start limping, but soon i felt a hand on my back and see taehyung.

"here, i'll help you." taehyung said and i thank him.

we walk to my house and still feel someone behind me other than tae, i look behind me and see an angry jungkook. i thank taehyung and he walks away, i open my door but before i close it i see jungkook's foot on the door. 

i open the door and jungkook walks in, i feel him grab my wrist and push me up against the door closing it. i feel jungkook's breathe on my face and my breathing gets heavy. 

"so. you like tae?" jungkook says and he pushes me up against the door, his face centimeters apart from mine. his breathe hit my face as i breathed heavily. 

[end of the chapter]

[a/n: sorry i left you on a cliff hanger but that's me! hopefully this book will be great like my last book. please support this book and i will update with another 1-2 chapters today. it just takes time to write these. thank you! comment! vote!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 2K 59
Jennie comes from a rich family, but doesnt want to appear rich. She wants to be simply be normal like no other are. She likes to wear clothes that a...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
26.4K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
675K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...