𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 ʲʲᵏ...

By silv3rstarr

Seven Royals, Prince of Gwacheon, Kim Seokjin Lord Min Yoongi from Daegu Prince of Gwangju, Jung Hoseok Princ... More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 {Last Chapter}
A/N
Confessed in the sunset
Only fools fall for you
A small trip to history
A small trip to history part 02
Birthday surprise
Camping
2nd book???
Heated
Love
Sorry guys <3
~Thank you~
Q&A
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chapter 22

31.2K 1.2K 813
By silv3rstarr

~♡~

|"I see ocean, I see desert, I see the world. Everything, same thing, different name. It's life again."|

~♡~

Time flew quickly, and finally the day you looked forward to came in a flash. It was already seven in the evening, and instead of getting ready, you were enjoying the evening spring wind by your room balcony. You leaned down on the balcony, watching the beautiful sky. You could see as the wind flew past, the leaves danced, creating a small sound. The sky was painted dark blue, a blanket of shining stars scattered everywhere. The place was silvered and transformed by the light of the moon, which, at the full, hung like a great luminous pearl. It reminded you, even in the darkness, there is light.

Humming should be a soothing sound, dulcet tones creating a wordless melody, something to help you drift away to a reassuring Neverland. You found humming amusing. So you hummed, wearing your headphones, listening to the claming music that entered your ears. Leaning in your hand, you closed your eyes, finally letting yourself sing.

As you continued singing one of your favourite songs, you stole a glance at your watch, expecting to see that you still had time. But unfirtunately, you were already an hour late. Very very late.

"It's just a silly ball..."

"I mean it's not that important."

"I mean, spring balls are boring."

"Damn it Y/N, quit talking to yourself and get ready!"

You shook your head, heading to wear your dress. You've already had a long bath and a shower so you did not have a reason to extra panick.

The creamy sheets of the silk dress slipped onto your shoulders, peppering your body with soft, sensual kisses. It was a long sleeved dress, yet strapeless. Few flowers decorated the bottom, creating a lavish look. You wore a simple yet a decorative necklace your mother gifted, along with matching earrings and bracelets.

You didn't cake your face with make-up very much, only a little. Simple and beautiful, just like you wanted. Letting your hair on loose, curling them a little with your curling iron, you added a finishing touch with a creamy coloured elven crown.

You looked absolutely beautiful just like you normally were.

You carefully rushed into the hotel ball room, not wanting to break your heels. As you entered, you quickly went to the professors.

"I'm sorry I was late, forgive me." You bowed.

"Princess Y/N, it's okay. You look absolutely stunning tonight, no wonder why you were late." One of the professors gave you a smile.

'It only took me 30 minutes' you thought, smiling for yourself.

"Thank you sir, if you excuse me, I'm going to find my friends." You bowed again before leaving the professors who went back to their talkings.

The ballroom was spring themed. Gold and silver flowers outstood the most of other colours. A calming sound of classical music was played by an orchestra team, yet you couldn't hear them properly even if you wanted to because of the loud laughters and chatters of the excited students.

"Finally, you're here. I was wondering where you were." You turned around, seeing Jasmine smiling at you. You smiled automatically, studying the princess' appearance. She looked beautiful with a long yellow lacey dress which fitted her dark skin perfectly.

You also saw your other friend Eunhee, who was fixing Taehyung's black bow tie as she was speaking with her date. You chuckled, maybe they got together finally as a couple.

"Do you have a date?" You asked Jasmine, who nodded quickly.

"Do tell Jasmine!"

"It's Yoongi." Just on time, the male appeared, holding two glasses of wine. He handed one to Jasmine and wrapped his free arm around ger waist. You couldn't help but fangirl secretly. Both of your best friends are actually going to get into a relationship.

"You look beautiful, Y/N." Yoongi smiled.

"Thank you!" You returned a smile and bowed your head, "I'll leave you two alone, have a nice time you two." You winked at Jasmine, walking away.

"Wow Y/N, are you really the goddess of beauty?!" A female voice spoke, gaining your attention. It was none other that Hyora.

A smile immediately made its way on your face. "You look really beautiful too Hyora." You nodded, amazed by her beauty. She was wearing a gray coloured gown, which reached the floor. The gown reminded you of a moonless night.

"And wow Jimin, you look smoking hot man!" You said to Jimin, who took his place next to Hyora. The male sent you a flirty wink, your old self would've been flustered by his action, but now, you only took it as a playfull tease.

"So," You smirked, "You two are eachothers' date, right?"

Hyora's cheeks turned red, "No..."

"We were just hanging out, Y/N. Geez stop with the shipping you weirdo!"

You chuckled at what Jimin said, "Well, I'll leave you two alone and go get some food. I'm hungry."

"Yeah yeah, your boyfriend must be a pizza or something." You heard Jimin comment which made you laugh. Walking towards the buffet table, your stomach growled, longing for the delicious food which were supposed set on the table.

"Wait, why istn't here any set up dinner tables?" You questioned yourself, looking around.

"Oh yeah I forgot, they must be in the green house, better go there and get some cake." You clapped your hands, excited by the thoughts of the food.

The greenhouse was like a heaven to you. Everywhere you lay your eyes on, there were different kinds of food. Everything you can think of, and things you have never dreamed of, lie in wait. Roasted meat, huge platters of fowl stuffed with savoury fruit and nuts,.ocean creatures drizzled in sauces or begging to be dipped in spicy concoctions, countless cheeses, breads, vegetables, sweets, waterfalls of wine, and other more you couldn't name.

Following that was a stunning ombré rosette cake with layers of red velvet sponge and then sprinkled with pink sugar dust. This was then succeeded by an absolutely dreamy and sophisticated coconut cake, iced with coconut frosting, generously covered with a handful or two of coconut shavings and finally bedecked with a champagne-coloured satin bow at the base. Next up was a cinnamon spiced apple cake drizzled on top with luscious caramel sauce, as bourbon-laced brown sugar buttercream oozed in between. And last but not ever least, your favourite flavoured cake, the biggest one yet.

"Oh la la, I must be having a good day." You were carefull enought to not to let yourself drool over the food you were seeing. Your stomach snarled and howled and from it came the not-so-subtle undertone of pain. It came in waves and it seemed as though yout stomach was slowly digesting itself. You clutched at it, pulling it this way and that in an attempt to silence it but to no avail.

"Sorry guys, I have to dig in those food before you." You thought of your school mates before grabbing a plate. Placing enough on it, you sat by a white and blue decorated table. Before you knew it, you were already full and your plate was empty.

"I'll eat the cake later, must not be suspiscious infront of my friends after all." You chuckled to yourself,  looking yourself on the green house mirror and luckily your make-up wasn't even ruined a bit.
"I really must be having a good day after–"

Night has robbed you of the daytime colours. Ahead of you the man in a suit was no more than a silhouette. He stood in the outside like a piece of the night, like someone had cut carefully around him and peeled him away, leaving only blackness behind.

You tiptoed out of the greenhouse, wanting to find a better place to see who it really was. Holding the skirt of your gown gently, you found a large tree just next to the blue lake you used to go at noons. You smiled, making your way towards the said direction.

The tree was wide enough to hide at least three. You thanked the mother nature, slowly standing behind the tree and finding the best place to stalk that man. He looked suspiscious and oddly familiar, yet you couldn't figure out who. Taking two steps back, suddenly your back bumped onto something what is seemed like a man's chest.

"Y/N?" He voiced, you knew immediately who it was and he was being way too loud.

"Shhh, lower your voice Jungkook!" You shushed him, putting your finger on his lips to make him shut up. You couldn't care less if you were close to him or not. But Jungkook was already heating up, seeing your body pressing against his, trapping him bitween the tree and you.

You were focused on the man who stood not so far away from you. Out of the blue, a girl in a gray dress appeared and she looked pretty nervous.

'No, Hyora.' you thought for yourself, ready to leave the tree and Jungkook.

But something else happened.

You felt a hot breath on your neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they made contact with your neck. A hand ran through your hair, as the kisses became harder and more urgent. Another hand slid around your waist, and pulled you close to his sweet scented body. His kisses were now on your shoulders and in your hair.

"Jungkook?" You softly whispered, surprised by his actions. He looked at you, his eyes regretting nothing. "What...what are you doing?"

"For the love of god, I kissed your neck you idiot."

You didn't expect him to act that way. But it wasn't a time for you to solve this problem. There was much worse going on.

"Besides, don't wear strapeless dresses anymore. Just cover your whole body or something, I saw some people go crazy over your exposed shoulders." He muttered under his breath.

"Jungkook this is not the right–"

"When is the right time for us Y/N? All you do is avoid me and act as if I don't matter to you." He cutt you off, his face turning red with anger.

You mentally rolled your eyes. You may acted like he described for past few days, but you faced worse. Wasn't he the one who acted like that for almost three years?

"Leave me alone!" You pulled out of his hold and walked away, heading towards the direction of Hyora and Lord Park. Yes, it was Jimin's father who have come to see what was going on. Hyora warned about this before.

Your eyes couldn't believe what you were witnessing. There was a big gash on Hyora's neck, as she started to loose blood. She looked week and helpless, and you were fuming with anger.

"Stop it Lord Park, I know everything."

□ □ □

Another update, :)

-Haru💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 284 48
Yoongi looks at his cheeks and smiles lightly and puts his hand out "Prince park? Would you give me this dance..?" Jimin blushed hard. He nodded smi...
479K 17.2K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
6.3K 184 12
Attending a school that only rich people could enter was a big privilege. But was having to deal with cocky know-it-alls and annoying brats worth it...
1.4K 427 35
A story about a princess don't like to be ruled, a cruel king who's ego is everything, and a prince who's in love What if you both are forced to mar...