Jimin likes cherries

By jimincherry

He looks at the cherry and then into her eyes "Because I like cherries". -------------- A girl named cherry... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

7

346 9 1
By jimincherry

Cherry

After a loud alarm sound I woke up slamming my Alarm against the floor.

I woke up and thought about what had happend the other day.

How should I treat him after he kissing my neck.

I Went to the bathroom and put some makeup on. I started to feel a little dizzy , i do not know why.

I wore this Outfit.

I make my way downstairs to eat something.

I am usually late to school.

Jimin often goes a little earlier then me to hang out with his friends.

I go to my Motorcycle and drive off with it to my school. I park and see Jimin with his staring at me. I see suga looking at me in a worried way. John started shouting weird stuff like "nice dance little girl"

I see Jimin looking at me in a weird scary way. Like he wasnt the same as yesterday.

I ignore them and go inside. I start to feel dizzy again and nearly tripped when I entered the School building. I felt fine again. I was starting to feel really sick but I hid it.

Was it maybe because of saturday. I was outside and it was raining. Probably.

I started to feel very warm. I went to my classroom and sat down.

Jimin and his friends started coming in and looking at me. I was too focused on myself to care about them. I started to feel really bad. A pressure started to form on my chest and I did not feel good. I did not show.

Jim"you  are mine"

"fuck off"

John "Little girl has attidude"

I looked at suga and it looked like he had realized that I looked a little sick. But he just kept staring. I ignored them and after a while the teacher came in.

When the class finished i went to the Bathroom to wash my face. I still was feeling unwell.

In lunch I went outside to get some fresh air.

I sat myself down to a bench and read a book. I was feeling really bad and started to get stong a headache.

When lunch was over I had a free lesson so I went to the room we had to go when we always had free lessons.

Jimin and suga also had a free lesson. I went to find a quite spot in the room with a window and a comfortable couch. I get my Phone and listen to some music. I sit myself so I was facing the window. I started to feel very cold. I was feeling really bad again.

After awhile I went unconcious.

I woke up when seeing Jimin Look at me.

He had pulled me to his way and had laid his hand on my forehad.

Jimin"your forehead is boiling" 

"So what" I mumbled quietly and in a weak voice.

He looked at me worried. "so careless"

How did he know I was sick?

Probably because of suga realizing that I was sick earlier in the day.

I stood up and did not care about him.

"leave me alone"

He looked at me pathetically 

I went off , out of the room and felt dizzy again.

 I tripped and nearly fell but then I felt a grip on my waist again.

Jimin.

Jimin"Im going to drive you home"

He said while holding me thight.

"no thankyou"

I said whilst trying to get loose of his thight grip.

His grip got thighter and this time he stared deep into my eyes.

"let me go"

I tried to get away from his grip again and this time he picked me up.

"LET GO"

I pushed him and he still did not let go.

I calmed down and just said nothing with a *cute* mad face on.

He took my motorcycle keys and I saw suga standing in front of us. He threw the Keys to suga.

He was holding me and walked to his car. He placed me on the seat. I was pissed again and looked out of the window. He sat on the drivers seat.

Jimin"No reason for you to act like this"

"you forced me"

Jimin"beacause you are sick"

"And ?Who cares"

Jimin"I care?!"

I looked at him. I blushed again. Why do I blush.

Jimin gave a little laugh and I got mad and stared out of the window again. He started to drive towards his House.

"what about my Motorcycle?"

Jimin "suga will ride it home"

I did not reply.

When we arrived I did not want him to pick me up again so I went out of the car. I started to feel dizzy again when I was getting out of the car and there again I felt a grip on my waist. Jimin was holding me again.

Jimin "what are you doin?"

"getting out of the car?!"

"stupid girl"

He picked me up again and we went inside to the living room.

He placed me on the couch and I wanted to get off. The moment I wanted to stand up again he came forward and pressed both of my arms down to the couch. He was over me staring at me again.

Jimin"you really want to stay sick,Please let me help you"

I stared at him for a while.

I said nothing. I felt weak because I was sick. So i just nodded.

He smiled warmly letting go of my hands and he went to the kitchen.

I laid facing the ceiling. I looked up and closed my eyes after a while. I suddenly felt a blanket hover over me. I still had my eyes closed.

I felt a cold cloth over my head and slowly opend my eyes.

Jimin"close your eyes and get some sleep"

I closed them again and felt how he was puttng the cloth with fresh cold water on my forehead.

He started to touch my face again. And he stayed a little like that. I let him do it. Weirldy it also felt really good.

He also started to take my arm and put the cloth on my arms as well.

After a while I slept.

I woke up and saw him sleeping. with his head on the cauch and his body on the floor. I felt his hand holding mine and i slowly let go of it. I looked at what time it was. It was the evening.

I took the blanket and placed it on him.

I went upstairs.

I was going to stay Home for tomorrow.

A netflix/movie day probably.

I was probably going to wake jimin up so he wont miss school.

A warm bath made me happy and I finished up for bedtime.

I thought about the day.

Was I falling in Love with him?. I mean this caring side of him is so nice. I felt safe with him.

Me and Jimin? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 48 11
Hot-nerdy Kim Taehyung, strikes a deal to the school's badboy, Jeon Jeongguk. It all starts with a pen and paper and some bunch of odd rules and most...
9.9K 351 15
"Go find another girl to play with" "But I want you" The flirty new boy, Park Jimin who becomes a heartthrob as soon as he attend the college fall in...
51.5K 1.7K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
155K 5.8K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...