snakes are two sided // draco...

By liloandstitchh

e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ adjective 1. extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this wo... More

• i n t r o •
o n e • A Loving Family
t w o • Houses?
t h r e e • Name Calling
f o u r • Who Is Rita Skeeter?
f i v e • Trolls and Detention
s i x • Desires of the Heart
s e v e n • Mirrors and Answers
e i g h t • Trip to the Third Floor
• Second Year •
n i n e • A Warm Welcome
t e n • Creepy Professors
e l e v e n • Bubbly Potions
t w e l v e • Duels and Fools
f i f t e e n • The Potion
s i x t e e n • Brooms
s e v e n t e e n • Sweaters and Snowballs
e i g h t e e n • Just Petrified
n i n e t e e n • Compromise
t w e n t y • Forest Spiders
t w e n t y o n e • All Ties Together
t w e n t y t w o • Secrets and More Secrets
t w e n t y t h r e e • Magic? What Magic?
t w e n t y f o u r • Definitely No Magic
• Third Year •
t w e n t y f i v e • Mixed Messages
t w e n t y s i x • Class and More Class
t w e n t y s e v e n • Twists and Turns
t w e n t y e i g h t • Grief
t w e n t y n i n e • Meetings and Answers
t h i r t y • Sad, Sad, Circumstance
t h i r t y o n e • Comfort
t h i r t y t w o • Storms Brew
t h i r t y t h r e e • Who?
t h i r t y f o u r • Family Support
t h i r t y f i v e • Finally
t h i r t y s i x • Saving Souls
t h i r t y s e v e n • Split
• Fourth Year •
t h i r t y e i g h t • Quaffles and Struggles
t h i r t y n i n e • Magical Cooperation
f o u r t y • Set Plans
f o u r t y o n e • Suspicious Class
f o u r t y t w o • Reporters
f o u r t y t h r e e • The Ferret Incident
f o u r t y f o u r • Reserves
f o u r t y f i v e • The First Task
f o u r t y s e v e n • The Yule Ball
PLEASE READ: NOT ENDING I PROMISE
f o u r t y e i g h t • you thought
ANNOUCEMENT YOOO
CHAPTER 1 EDITED!!
CHAPTER 2 REWRITTEN
Update on construction + Questions!
Update:
SEE THIS HAHA
Updated!!
NEW CHAPTER LOVES
HEY
New Chapters

f o u r t y s i x • Christmas Coming

7.4K 329 1.3K
By liloandstitchh

"She was one of the rare ones. So effortlessly herself, and the world loved her for it."

"The Yule Ball is an annual event of the Triwizard Tournament and has been since it's inception." Mcgonagall stated, standing in the middle of the room. The boys and girls were separated on different sides of the room.

Filch fiddled with the music box as Mcgonagall continued.

"The Yule Ball, first and foremost, is a dance." The Gryffindors burst out with whispers. "Within every girl, is a beautiful swan, ready to burst forward."

She turned to the boys, nearly all who were slumped in their seats. "And in every boy, there is a prancing lion ready to roar."

Ron turned to Harry. "There is an animal ready to burst, but I don't think it's a swan." He whispered, laughing at his own joke.

Mcgonagall frowned. "Mister Weasley, Since you are so eager to begin, please join me." She held out her hand, leading the redhead onto the floor. Ron stood up, Harry giving an encouraging shove with a grin.

"Now, please place your right hand on my waist."

Ron's eyes widened. "Where?"

"My waist."

Ron hesitantly positioned his hand, earning a wolf whistle from somewhere in the crowd.

He turned, highly suspicious that it was his older twin brothers, Fred and George. Who currently, were grinning and trying to hold in their laughs. Ron attempted to give them the finger, only to stop when Mcgonagall guided his hand back.

"Oi," Harry nudged Fred. "Never let him forget this, will you?" He asked, a lopsided grin on his face.

"Never." They said together.

The music began. Mcgonagall held Ron's other hand, teaching him slowly.

"1, 2, 3," she repeated the steps as they practiced around the floor. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please choose a partner and join in."
~~~~~~~~~

"Since you believe you are so funny Mister Nott," Professor Snape sneered. "Put your hand on my waist."

You choked on air, looking across the room to see Draco leaning onto Blaise for support while he laughed.

"Woah, woah, Professor," Theo held his hands up in surrender. "I'll just return to my seat..." he said, slowly inching away.

Theo had made a joke about Snape's shampoo. Well, lack thereof, and it made the entire Slytherin body laugh. This only angered Snape further.

"My waist, Mister Nott." The Professor grit through his teeth. He was enjoying this as much as Theo was.

"But sir—"

"No buts." Snape harshly grabbed his wrist.

Theo smirked, gaining a new idea. He winked at you, Draco, and Blaise before beginning. Oh boy...

"If you say so Professor..."

"I said my waist Mister Nott!"

The Slytherin house burst into laughter once more. Theo finally stopped messing around, doing the waltz with the Potions Professor.

"The rest of you miscreants," Snape sneered. "Join in."

Everyone got to their feet, Draco and Blaise both seemed to make eye contact before rushing to your side. Draco, being bombarded by a few other girls, was too late as you were being whisked away by Blaise.

Draco scowled, quickly grabbing Pansy before he was snatched by another Slytherin girl.

"Well, Hello Blaise." You laughed as he kept smirking at Draco. Theo was still dancing with the Professor, theatrically trying to up the ante.

Fortunately, the Slytherin house was mostly made up of purebloods. Few halfbloods and muggleborns were found in the house. Meaning, most of the house already knew how to formally dance.

You heard a few 'ow's every now and then as people's feet got stepped on.

"So who are you gonna ask?" You asked Blaise, still in the middle of the dance as he lifted you.

"I'm not sure," Blaise responded. "None of the options are quite appealing." You rolled your eyes.

"You can always go with Draco!" You smiled sweetly.

Blaise smirked before thinking of a comeback. "Who knows, maybe Draco will find himself a nice date."

Your lips mirrored a frown for a millisecond before turning into a grin. Blaise, however, was very perceptive. He caught the frown and smiled to himself.

Draco and Pansy were dancing a few feet away. "You wanna ask her, don't you?" She teased.

Draco faced her, tearing his eyes away from you dancing with Blaise. "I have no clue what you're talking about."

Pansy raised an eyebrow at his state of denial. "Better hurry it up, (Y/n) is a very pretty girl. Many of these boys will ask her." She singsonged.

Draco clenched his jaw at the mere thought.
~~~~~~~~~~

"They've begun decorating," You were walking through the halls with Blaise, Draco, and Theo at your side. You ran your hand along the tinsel on the walls. "Isn't it beautiful?"

It was finally free period for the fourth year students of Hogwarts. Many took the time to do homework, catch up with friends, however your group decided to roam the castle. Since it was nearly freezing cold outside, the courtyard was completely empty.

"It is coming up to the holidays, isn't it?" Theo sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Suddenly, someone came up to their group. A tall boy with white hair. You assumed he must be part Veela, the Beauxbaton uniform and all.

You were slightly taken aback when he kneeled down in front of you, he pulled a tulip out of his coat.

You looked to your friends, as if confirming that this was actually happening.

"Miss Avendale, ze tulip, reprezenting my declaration of love."

Your eyes widened, you cleared your throat uncomfortably. "Umm well, I don't even know your name..."

He stood, bowing. "My apologies, I am Leverett. I wish to take you to the Yule Ball."

Theo nudged Draco slightly. The blonde was in fact, frozen in place.

Shit, shit, shit

And for the first time, something else went through Draco's mind.

Pansy was right, Pansy was right.

"Well Leverett," you began, he gave a dazzling smile. "I'm afraid I'll have to politely decline." You gave him a sympathetic look.

He frowned, seeming as if the tulip's flower turned down as well.

"But don't feel bad! I'm sure another girl would love to go with you." You offered, giving a smile. You weren't lying. Literally half of the female population at Hogwarts, thirsted for the Beauxbaton boys.

He brightened up. "Thank you Miss Avendale. Your smile alone makez my day brighter." He swiftly left.

Draco shared a look with Blaise and Theo, silently taking a sigh of relief. Hope filled him when he watched the rejection.

"That was... strange..." you commented, still a confused look on your face.

"Very." Blaise coughed out.

Theo stuck his tongue out. "What a loser!" He dragged out the last word. You smacked him.

You all decided to head back towards the dungeons. Your next class was Potions, so it'd be best to just hand around in the common room for now.

"How many decorations do you think they have up so far?" You asked, amazed. Christmas lights hung across the ceiling.

"Would you like me to count?" Theo asked sassily. You rolled your eyes.

Suddenly, Theo and Blaise stopped, falling behind while you and Draco walked on.

When suddenly, you couldn't move.

You could hear howls of laughter behind you. You turned to see Blaise and Theo hunched over, not seeming to be able to catch their breath before bursting into laughter again.

This seemed all too familiar...

Oh god, oh god,

No, no, no, no, no....

You look up and see a certain Christmas direction that you really didn't see the use of.

No like seriously, what the fuck is mistletoe supposed to do other than make situations very awkward very quickly.

"Please don't tell me..." you muttered under your breath.

"What's happened? Why can't we leave?" Draco asked, oblivious.

Ah, fuck.

You were stuck. Under mistletoe that you can't escape from.

With Draco Malfoy.

"Umm Draco?" You reluctantly pointed up, his eyes followed your hand. His eyes widened to the size of saucers as he looked at the plant.

A circle surrounded the two of you, making sure no one could enter and no one can escape.

Theo wolf whistled from outside the shield.

"I can kill you." You threatened, narrowing your eyes at Theo.

Theo grinned. "I mean, you could... after you kiss my man Draco here."

The two boys burst into laughter once more. You groaned.

To make matters worse, a crowd began to form around you two. At first, wondering what was going on, then just standing around to watch.

"Oh my god..." you covered your face with your hands as people gathered around. Some even strangers, just coming to watch the show. Unfortunately, Blaise and Theo were still in the front, grinning like Cheshire cats.

Draco was silent, not knowing how to react. Could they get out of this without kissing? He was definitely not against the idea of kissing, however if it saved him the embarrassment, he'd do it.

"Is that mistletoe?" A voice echoed off the castle walls. You made a noise of disbelief.

Of fucking course Peeves decides to come in during the fun.

"Oooh it is!" The poltergeist exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together. How you wish ghosts could die twice...

Woah, woah is that mistletoe?
Come on you two, hurry up and go!
Kissy, wissy
The Slytherin Prince finally gets Miss Prissy!

Peeves began singing down the halls, repeating those stupid lines over and over until it was stuck in everyone's head.

A house elf passed by the nonsense, probably trying to get back to the kitchens when you called it over.

"Ivy! Is there any way you can get us out of here?" You asked the tiny elf, nearly pleading.

She twisted her foot slightly. "Ivy is sorry Miss (Y/n), but Professor Dumbledore put wards around the plant so that even he can't get Miss (Y/n) out."

"What is all this commotion?" Snape barged through once he saw a large crowd forming.

He was about to ask another question before seeing the mistletoe above yours and Draco's head.

"Well we haven't gotten all day Mister Malfoy and Miss Avendale, you are blocking the route to my classroom. So as you idiots would say, get on with it then!" Snape crossed his arms, trying to not let the corner of his mouth lift into a smirk.

This seemed to snap Draco out of it.

This was it. He was about to kiss (Y/n) Avendale.

"B-but professor—"

"We aren't getting any younger out here." He rolled his eyes.

Theo and Blaise bursted into laughter once more. You could still faintly hear Peeves still singing that stupid song over and over down the hall. You took your bag off your shoulder, putting it onto the ground.

Draco kept his eyes on Theo and Blaise, those bloody wankers were still laughing outside this little bubble.

Draco narrowed his eyes, about to shout a comment when Theo and Blaise stopped laughing. He raised an eyebrow as their eyes went wide, mouth beginning to hang low.

What are they—

He looked down and you were inches away from him. His own eyes widened as you put a hand on his shoulder.

Draco didn't know what to do. Was this really happening? Did he faint and this is all a dream?

Your other hand snaked around to be behind his neck. Your heart was thudding in your chest. You tilted his head down and made eye contact for a quick moment. You were so close you could smell his cologne, which was masked by the smell of those green apples he eats.

You went on your tippytoes, closing your eyes and connecting your lips with his own.

His lips were smooth, soft, and seemed to match perfectly to yours.

Draco felt like he was dying. All the breath in his lungs was taken away when you touched your lips to his. He fought to stay calm, anything to make sure this moment would last as long as possible.

He closed his own eyes, lost in the moment as he brought a hand to the side of your face. You both ignored the cheering going on, as if no one was actually around.

No, Draco wasn't dying.

He finally felt alive

His hand half buried in your face as he kissed you with the same amount of fervor.

There. That's all it would take to get out of the mistletoe. But... you both couldn't seem to find a reason to pull away.

But you did.

By the time Draco opened his eyes, you were already halfway down the hallway, bag back on shoulder and on your way to the dungeons.

Theo and Blaise began a slow clap. Grinning along with him as they came over to clap him on the back.

"Congrats Mate! Who knew you worked this fast?" Theo smirked, impressed with his friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"PANSY!" You burst into the girls dorm.

"Someone's worked up.." she commented, putting down her Witch Weekly magazine.

"I KISSED DRACO!"

Pansy was shocked. Well, he did seem to take her advice. He works fast. She nodded her head in approval.

"Hold on, how did this happen? Start from the beginning."

"Therewasthismistletoeandwegotstuckunderitand—"

Pansy chuckled. She's never seen you this worked up before. Draco and (Y/n). They were cute.

"Ok, ok," she put her hands on your shoulders, trying to soothe you. "Take a breath."

You did what she said. Taking a moment to calm down. You just kissed your best friend.

You just kissed Draco Malfoy.

"There was this mistletoe...."

Draco threw himself onto his bed, a smile still on his face.

"Someone pinch me, am I dreaming?" Draco asked. Theo chucked a pillow at his face.

Draco rolled his eyes but caught it.

"See, this is the perfect time to ask her to the ball!" Blaise punched his arm lightly.

Draco held his chin in thought before answering. "No, no, no too soon. I want this to set in. And I'll swoop right in and ask her."

"You two would be so cute! Do you think he's going to ask you to the Ball?" Pansy squealed with excitement.

You rubbed the back of your neck, shoulders slumping with disappointment.

"There's a little problem with that... so... you see, I'm kinda already going with Cedric Diggory..." you told her. Pansy didn't seem fazed before she exclaimed her next sentence.

"Dump him!"

"Pansy, no!"
~~~~~~~~~~~

You set your notebook onto the table for Study Hall. You groaned as it was too early for Snape's shit.

At least after this it's a free day, Pansy was going to drag you to Hogsmeade.

"Hey (Y/n)." Theo said from beside you. You grinned but raised an eyebrow.

"Hey?"

"How has your day been?" He leaned against his elbow.

"Good. How was yours?"

Theo was trying to get a rise out of you. Ever since the incident yesterday, you avoided any type of conversation with any of them. They would tease you relentlessly.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Harry waved, sitting a little further down the table. You waved.

Draco watched your every move. So that's how it's gonna be, huh? Pretending like it never happened. He smirked to himself.

"How have we not gotten dates yet? At least we're not alone... I know Neville will have a hard time.." Ron grinned to Harry next to him.

Ginny cleared her throat. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm going with Neville."

Ron put his head down. "Now I'm really depressed." Snape slapped the back of his head with a notebook.

A piece of notebook paper came flying at Ron. He looked across the table to see Fred and George.

Better get a move on or all the good ones will be gone.

The paper read. Ron tossed it back, looking over his shoulder before mouthing, "Who are you going with?"

Fred grinned, crumpling up the paper before throwing it to Angelina Johnson, who sat a table away.

She turned around, a look of confusion on her face. Fred pointed to her, mouthing the invitation.

"Will you," he made a waltz gesture. "Go to the ball," he pointed to himself. "With me?"

Angelina gave a little smile back before nodding. Fred turned to wink at his brother.

"So, are you all excited for Hogsmeade today?" Blaise asked, trying to start a conversation.

You scoffed at the thought, hand still steadily moving across the pages. "I have to go dress shopping with Pansy first, but then we can meet up at the Three Broomsticks."

"Good. We can have some man to man talks." Draco said jokingly.

"Hey Hermione, you're a girl, right?" Ron began, slightly nudging the curly haired witch next to him.

Harry slightly hit him in the arm in warning when he watched Hermione turn to Ron, slight annoyance written into her features.

"Very well spotted, Ron." She scoffed sarcastically. Snape walked by, shoving Ron and Harry's heads back into their books.

"Well, I was wondering, we could go together. It's okay for a bloke to go alone to a dance, but for a girl?" He looked at her. "That's just sad."

Hermione looked at him wildly. Her nose scrunched up with her anger. "I'll have you know I won't be going alone because someone asked me! And I said yes." She glared as she got up, handing her notebook to Snape before storming out of the hall.

"Aw, are Pothead and Weaselbee sad that no girl wants to go with them to the Ball?" Theo taunted the Gryffindors.

Ron scowled at the darker haired boy, "I don't see your date anywhere around." He looked around the Great Hall sarcastically.

"It isn't that hard Weasel. Would you like to make a wager?"

Ron was about to open his mouth before he was cut off.

Theo held up a hand, "Oh wait, I'll save you and your family from going bankrupt. Here, take this for pity." He said, smirking as he dug into his pocket. He pulled out a galleon, tossing it over casually to the redhead.

Ron narrowed his eyes.

Theo carelessly walked across the Great Hall, not bothering with Snape who was either ignoring him, or oblivious to the scene. He kneeled in front of a girl from Beauxbatons.

Her friends giggled behind her as he kissed her hand.

"Mademoiselle, I may not know your name, but your beauty just entrances me." He charmed. "Please do me the honor of escorting you to the ball."

The girl smiled before nodding. Theo winked before walking back over. You rolled your eyes, but grinned nonetheless.

"Not that hard Weasel, good thing we didn't put a wager on it."

Ron scoffed, nudging Harry before getting up himself. He walked over, making sure the Slytherin boy was watching him as he walked up to Fleur Delacour.

He walked smoothly, before suddenly his face turned red. His eyes widened before he shouted.

"GO TO THE BALL WITH ME?" He shouted, barely pronouncing the words as they came out as a jumbled mess.

Harry facepalmed, feeling the embarrassment for his red haired friend as Ron ran away. Fleur looked at him weirdly, a slightly frightened look on her face. Ginny laughed heartily at her brother.

The Slytherins laughed, snickering at Ron as he made his way out of the hall. After getting swatted at the back of his head by Snape for being too loud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pulled the coat tighter around yourself as you climbed into the carriage. You shared one with Draco, Blaise, and Theo as always, planning to meet up with Pansy at Madame Rosabella's Formal Wear.

You shut the doors tight and took your seat next to the blonde. You sort of stared at the thestrals for a moment, before smiling faintly and looking away. From your patronus, to seeing death nearly every week, you were used to the creatures.

"Feeling chilly?" Draco asked, looking down at you with concern.

You scowled. "Sorry I'm not cold-blooded like you all. In fact, my blood is very—"

You were cut off as Draco tugged you to his side, your cheek could feel the soft fur of his coat as your head nearly laid across his chest. He wrapped his arm around you.

You were about to question him when he cut you off again. "Just.. shut it."

Theo and Blaise smirked at you from the other side of the carriage.

The trip to Hogsmeade was a quiet one. However, not an uncomfortable silence as most would assume.

Ever since things as Death Eaters became more serious, your group had been more quiet than usual. Of course there was the occasional stupid moment that reminded you of the good ol' days.

You found that you could sit in silence with your friends, not even having to speak but could just appreciate each others' presence. Without Death sand curses around of course.

"What's the first place on our list, boys?" Theo said, rubbing his hands together.

"I was thinking Zonko's maybe, the Quidditch shop?"

You slightly nuzzled the dark, skeletal horses as you exited the cart. You parted ways with the boys as you made your way to Madame Rosabella's.

"(Y/n)!" Pansy shouted, opening the door to let you in.

"Hey, Pans," you greeted, looking at the store filled with dresses and formal robes.

Oh how fun this was going to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you do like dragon boy?" Pansy said, sitting on the couch of the dressing room, sipping the hot chocolate.

You opened the door, holding the dress so it wouldn't drag into the floor. "Yes...I think I do." You flattened out the front in the mirror.

You don't really know when it happened. You liked Draco. It sort just of happened... all of a sudden.

"You two are so cute!" She exclaimed happily. "And no to the dress."

You rolled your eyes, silently agreeing as you pulled it off. Pansy has already found her perfect dress, it was hanging on the rack nearby.

"Enough about me, what about you? Who are you going with?" You asked the black-haired girl.

"Adrien Pucey. I asked him to go with me the other day." She said, a smug smile on her face.

"Ooh! Go Pansy!" You laughed.

Suddenly you saw the perfect dress. It was a Slytherin, dark green. With wide sleeves, that billowed at the sides.

Pansy immediately threw it at you, all but shoving you into the dressing room.

"It's a little..." you turned to stare at the backless part. "Revealing."

"No, it's sophisticated." Pansy fiddled with the gold lace around the fabric. "And it's not revealing, it literally goes all the way down to the floor."

You rolled your eyes. Pansy's dress was all silver, going to a bit above her knees.

"Are you going to get it?"

You checked the time, nearly late for your meet up with the boys. You nodded, getting out your bag of coins.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"I THINK WE HAVE TO GO GET OUR DRINKS, RIGHT PANSY?" Theo said loudly, gesturing for him, Blaise, and Pansy to go. Pansy scoffed but got up from beside you.

"Ok, other than the fact that, that was the most pathetic attempt at being subtle, what do you want?" She hissed at the dark-haired boy.

He held a hand up to her sass. "I am great at being subtle, first of all—"

Blaise slapped his own forehead.

"We want to leave Draco and (Y/n) alone for a minute or two." Blaise explained quickly before things could escalate between the two.

"AKA, we hope the sexual tension explodes." Theo piped up. Pansy suddenly grinned, peeking behind the wall to look back at you. You were laughing at something the blonde said.

To be perfectly honest, Draco was irritated.

How could you just pretend nothing happened? Pretend like you didn't share a kiss with him?

"And then, Theo touched those stupid paint bombs again—"

"Again?" You chuckled at his story. "It's just like when we were young."

Is this a good time to ask you? What if you rejected him like that boy from Beauxbatons?

Blaise grabbed the butterbeers, walking back over to the table.

"Here, here, and here." He served his friends, sitting down next to Draco after he was finished.

"Ok, where to next?" Theo asked, smirking mischievously.
~~~~~~~~~~

You were in the middle of Honeydukes, trying to persuade Blaise to try one of those vomit-beans in those little boxes.

"(Y/n), those taste foul, why would I do that?"

"Because I asked you to?"

You were all gathered around, laughing and joking when Harry walked up bravely. He had to be brave to walk up to a group of Slytherins by himself, a Gryffindor.

Harry psyched himself up, motivating himself with fist pumps. He thought you would appreciate his courage.

"(Y/n)?"

You turned, looking at him curiously as he tried to dodge the glares aimed at him from all directions.

"Well... you see...." he seemed slightly nervous as he tumbled over his words.

"Will you go to the ball with me?"

Draco glared with venom not comparable to the others'. However, Draco was slightly anticipating your answer.

Unfortunately, Harry was your friend. Well, ex, but he chose to forget those days. And he was worried you might accept.

You gave him a sad look. I guess he still does like me... You thought, cringing slightly.

"Harry...I would love to go with you," with your pause, he lit up. Your friends turning to you with alarming looks.

"But, I already agreed to go with someone."

It seemed more than one person deflated in the area. Harry, nodding while walking away. Draco was, at first, confused. Who the fuck were you going with?

"(Y/n), who are you going to the ball with?" Draco asked, a slight frown marring his face.

"Cedric Diggory."

Pansy smirked at the look on Draco's face. That Hufflepuff is dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n- I snorted at the end.

Thank you all for 92k!!!!! What the fuck?!?! How in hell did this happen....

I hope you all are enjoying this story so far, and did you all enjoy this chapter in particular? 😏😏😉😉

And GUESS WHAT! REMEMBER WHY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR LIKE A MONTH? I WAS APPLYING FOR SHIT ANDDDDDDD

I GOT IN! HA

okay I'm done lol

Vote. Comment. Share. Read. All that jazz 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Until next time cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 23K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
74 0 22
From the aftermath of a legendary wizarding war , from the shadows of a famous magical school.Left to rot and ruin .Births a new , darker , more powe...
49.2K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...