✔️ GOT GUTS? | How To Escape...

By Ellen_Reese

Kidnap, torture, kill, repeat. That's how this serial killer rolls. So, what does it take for one boy to esca... More

☠ INTRODUCTION ☠
☠ PLAYLIST & INDEX ☠
✎ CHAPTER 1: Gift Of Time
✎ CHAPTER 2: Never Saw It Coming
✎ CHAPTER 3: Don't Leave Me Hanging
✎ CHAPTER 4: Missing Person
✎ CHAPTER 5: Bloody Kiss
✎ CHAPTER 6: Fresh Meat
✎ CHAPTER 7: What Happens At Midnight
✎ CHAPTER 8: Monster In Bed
CHAPTER 9: Can I Keep Him?
CHAPTER 10: Day Five
CHAPTER 12: So Close!
CHAPTER 13: Bruises
CHAPTER 14: Bad News
CHAPTER 15: Heart Attack
CHAPTER 16: When Life Gives You Lemons
CHAPTER 17: Sorry For Your Loss
SPECIAL CHAPTER 17.5: Behind Closed Doors
CHAPTER 18: Sleeping Beauty
CHAPTER 19: Sick And Tired
CHAPTER 20: It's Getting Hot In Here
CHAPTER 21: This Is Madness
CHAPTER 22: Choose Your Weapon
CHAPTER 23: Face Off
CHAPTER 24: Give Him Hell
CHAPTER 25: Too Far Gone
CHAPTER 26: Dead Man Walking
SPECIAL CHAPTER 26.5: I Hear Voices
CHAPTER 27: Sadistic Pleasures
CHAPTER 28: Molested
SPECIAL CHAPTER 28.5: Player 1 Ready
CHAPTER 29: The Waiting Game
CHAPTER 30: Secret Message
CHAPTER 31: Sacrifice
CHAPTER 32: Game Over
CHAPTER 33: Hold My Halo
CHAPTER 34: Karma Is A Bitch
CHAPTER 35: I'm Only Human
CHAPTER 36: Mom
CHAPTER 37: Heaven Can Wait
CHAPTER 38: That Gut Feeling
CHAPTER 39: Hell Can't Wait
CHAPTER 40: Welcome To My World
☠ #PrayForKevin Cult ☠
☠ Meet The Cult Members ☠
☠ Fanfiction Contest Results ☠
☠ ~Got Guts? Fanworks~ ☠
☠ SEASON 2 ☠
Boy Meets Beast

CHAPTER 11: Fool Me Once

4.6K 451 435
By Ellen_Reese

"I never kidnapped a kid before."

Kevin's POV:

I was surprised. I couldn't find an exact diagnosis for this killer. What is he? A psychopath with morals? Was he abused as a child and now he holds a grudge against adults only? Nah, that doesn't sound right. I'm overthinking it. So many questions I need to know the answers to. Whatever his reasons are for not kidnapping minors, I'm really glad that I'm under 18. That's why he's been acting a little easy lately.

I said, "So, you'll let me go?"

He then looked at me like I was stupid and said, "I think It's a little too late for that now, don't you think?"

I muttered, "I promise I won't tell an.. "

"Ah, shut up," he sneered at me while rolling his eyes. "Do you honestly think I would let you go just because 'you promised'?" He said the last words like he was making fun of me. He then shook his head and said, "Tsk. Tsk. Boy, youuuu are really desperate, aren't ya?"

I am desperate. And now, I'm annoyed too. He's mocking me with every chance he gets. He acts like everything was my fault, not his. I have never hated a human being as much as I hate him. I ignored him. I shouldn't let him get on my nerves that easily. He clearly enjoys it.

He then looked at me and softly asked, "How is this even possible? How did you get into college at such a young age?"

I shrugged and said, "I skipped a couple of grades."

"Freshman?"

"Sophomore."

"Wow. I'm impressed. You must be smart."

Uh-oh. That's not good. I don't want him to be impressed. I don't want him to keep an eye on me because I'm smart. I gotta try and make him pity me instead. So, I told him, "Not really. I just studied really hard because I wanted to get away from home."

"And why is that?"

"Because of my stepdad. We hate each other's guts." I crossed my arms in frustration and continued, "But I guess if I knew that I would end up being shot, kidnapped from the dorms, chained, tortured, and got my organs sold on the black market, then I would have never been in a hurry to go to college."

"Oh, well. Tough luck, kid." He ironically chuckled. Apparently, everything is funny to him.

Then he opened the desk drawer and took the golden Rolex watch. I slightly jumped from the bed when I saw it and inflicted pain on my stomach from the sudden move. I put my hand on the painful area and said, "Awe. You still have my watch?"

He looked at it smiling and said, "Yeah. Where did you get it anyway?" Then he looked at me and said. "Did you steal it?"

"No. It was a gift. Can I have it, please?" I extended my hand hoping he wouldn't mind giving it to me since I'm gonna die eventually anyway.

He tilted his head and said, "Since you asked nicely," teasing me. "Here you go." He threw the watch on my lap. I took it and smiled.

I glanced at him and saw that he was shaking his head taking pity on me.

I took the chance to manipulate his feelings once again. So, I lowered my head and pouted as if I was about to cry and said, "So, that's it, huh? This is my life now? I wonder how my mom and my sister are doing?"

Douchebag looked at me but said nothing. I think he is feeling bad. I'm not sure yet, but I think this is working. I'm gonna try something here.

I lifted my head to make sure that he sees my sad face. I then looked at him and said, "You know. I still hate you but I could really use a hug."

I don't wanna be near him and here I am asking him to hug me. What was I thinking? Oh, yes. I was desperate to escape. I never thought he'd buy my stupid acting anyway, but he did!

He looked nervous when I said that. I could swear that he was even blushing! He came closer and said, "sure."

He sat next to me then we hugged, but he hugged me tighter. Then we broke it up. I looked at him and faked a smile. It was more like an evil smile. He was already smiling too. I laid the trap and he walked right into it.

"That was a great hug," he said while standing up. "Now, hand it over."

I pretended to be clueless. So, I drew a confused expression on my face and said, "Hand what over?"

He then laughed while sticking his tongue out the side of his mouth like a playful teenager and leaned over me. I nervously moved back away from him. Just then, he reached his hand to my thigh and snatched his phone from under the sheets and said, "Hand THIS over." Then smirked and said, "Even if you took it, you can't use it. It only works with my fingerprint." He pointed at his right thumb.

He stood up straight and looked skeptical at me while putting his phone back in his pocket. "You weren't even really crying, were you?" he asked me.

I adjusted my sitting position and tried to answer him, but I didn't know what the right answer would be. If I told him that I wasn't crying, he'll get angry for bluntly saying it. On the other hand, if I told him that I was crying, he'll know that I'm lying and he'll get angry too. So, what would the right answer be?

I decided to shrug my shoulder and just stay quiet. He already knows that I was faking. So, it was a trick question after all. I flashed a nervous smile as a reflex.

He chuckled and walked away. Then he stopped to say, "Don't even think that I'm letting this slide."

I gulped and didn't say anything. Silence seemed like a wise decision in these situations.

He then continued walking until he reached the door. He put his hand on the doorknob.

I took a look at the snacks that he brought. That's when it hit me.

"Umm. You forgot to give me the pills?"

He tilted his head to me, grinned, and said, "Did I?"

I glared at him thinking, Oh no he didn't.

He laughed wickedly while turning his head back at the door. Then he left and locked it.

"Dammit," That bastard!

My wounds hurt even while I'm taking the meds. I wonder how much I would suffer without them for a day. It can't be that bad! Can it?!

I wonder where he goes to work every day? I wonder how Josh is doing? He must be going crazy by now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 67K 171
''After a few seconds of them staring at one another, Dante finally spoke. But his voice had changed; it was breathless and soft, echoing with a swee...
17.9K 1.6K 38
Mikael Volkov was certain he knew what his type was in guys. But after transferring to a new high school and getting on that first bus, he was blown...
21.2K 1.1K 26
Alive Amongst The Dead "You make me feel some type of way Levi, You make me feel so alive amongst all the dead." When two complete strangers are forc...
1.2M 51.1K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...