The Murder Room (#1)

nityai007 tarafından

//Highest Rank #393 in Mystery/Thriller 4•2•18// Girls are disappearing all around Chicago. Three friends fin... Daha Fazla

Supporting Character Descriptions
Prologue
A Tale of New Roommates
Getting to Know The Crew
Breaking The Ice.... Again
Coffee and Work Day One
New Friend
Wreaking Havoc in Wally World
Well, Hello
We Almost Burn Down The House (So You Deal With Hot Stuff?)
Mi Gato Es Mi Novio
Ms. Lavinia's Grandson Deals With Hot Stuff
Firefighter Guy Makes An Appearance
Is Okay Smol Bean
Headaches and Hangovers
Anything but Pizza
My Perfect Match
*Dun Dun Dun*
Puzzle Pieces
And The Plot Thickens
Seeing Double
Calling The Cops.... 10 Hours Later
FBI Guys Wear Heavenly Cologne
Does This Cloth Smell Like Chloroform To You
Hadlee Kicks Butt...Kinda
We Accidentally Cause An Explosion
Noah Saves Hadlee
Time to Plan for Christmas
Thalia Kicks Butt.. Also Plot Twist
No Pineapple, please!
I Kicked A Man in The Balls and Ran
There's So Many Trees
More Puzzle Pieces
Always Trust Willow's Gut
Thalia Bonds With Noah
Fun and Games. Wait, What?
Going to See Olive
The Puzzle is Complete
Second Star to The Left and Straight on Till Morning
The Great Rescue (Part One)
The Great Rescue (Part Two)
Thalia's Alive (Obviously)
Epilogue
Authors Note
A/N
DISCLAIMER
A/N - New Cover

Main Character Introduction

198 8 2
nityai007 tarafından

If you like stories about crazy people, revenge, and girl power, then you've come to the right place. This story has all that. I'm Thalia Singer and this story is about my two best friends and I. I'll let them talk in a second, but first let me tell you about myself. I'm 19, and 5'2. My hair's naturally a blueish black, thanks to my dad being part Indian and my mom Mexican, but I usually keep it dyed. Right now it's a dark blue, but last month it was burgundy. My eyes are actually emerald green, since my dad's mom was Irish, and it apparently skipped a generation. I have a job at the local hipster cafe and I love it. I'm vegetarian, and a bit of an old soul. I should've been born in the 50's so I could spend my teen years as a hippie. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, sarcasm, slightly dark humor, and inappropriate jokes. But enough about me! Time to go meet my friends, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

*******************************************
Hi there! My name is Willow Jada Knight, and I am 23 years old. Allow me to share some details about myself. I am 5'6", and have blonde hair, and hazel eyes. Most of the time they're green, but they swap to brown, depending on what I'm wearing. I work as a librarian at one of the branches in downtown Chicago. I'm extremely shy, and tend to be awkward in social situations. Also, my voice is naturally very quiet, and people have to ask what I'm saying a lot. It can be annoying. I like to use sarcasm but, like I said, I have a tiny voice. So, I usually end up having to repeat myself so much, it isn't funny anymore by the time people hear what I said. Also, I tend come across as overly innocent a lot of times. I suppose I should also tell you that I've had a bad relationship experience, but I don't really want to go into detail. Oh yeah! And I have a cat. He is a gray striped fuzzball, and his name is Papyrus. I call him Papi for short. Thalia likes to joke about that. Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. Enjoy the book!!

*******************************************
My name is Hadlee Jackson. Don't ask me what my middle name is. Because I'm not telling you. I'm 20 years old, I have straight black hair and emerald eyes. My dad is Native American, and my mom is Hispanic. I'm 5'6", and yes, the weather's fine up here, Thalia. I'm a waitress at a local restaurant. I love working with people, and I'm super outgoing. Sarcasm is one of my strong points. I love to be in the middle of any action going on and I love to get my adrenaline pumping. Well, that's all about me! Hope you enjoy the story!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.5K 204 28
Annie Bloom is an average girl. She's in college, has a best friend, works, and studies. Yet one day she finds herself attacked, hospitalized, and...
1.4K 375 29
Rose is a college student whose life is really happy with her friends and her true love. everything is normal until one day when a series of unexpect...
2.6M 58.3K 34
Berkley and Dean had been best friends since they were in diapers. They were so close they could finish each other's sentences and had never spent mo...
246 36 20
1 student is missing. The police have 0 suspects. 3 classmates believe they know what happened. Trying to find their missing friend isn't easy when...