Trim(An Urban Fiction Story)

By keep1tRealz

"It's now you decide to tell me how you feel Russo?" She questioned with confusion written all over her face... More

TRIM ||1
TRIM ||2

TRIM ||3

199 9 32
By keep1tRealz

Russo Jamal Morris.

"This shit is nice." Russo examined Tony's apartment while looking over at the realtor.

"And cheap" the realtor added in giving a slight grin followed by a laugh. "So Tony what do you think? Do we have a deal?"

"What you think Russo" Tony put his hand above his chin trying to figure out whether he was going to rent this place out or not.

"If you ain't gon' buy it, I'll set some money aside and buy it myself."

"We got a deal." Tony turned towards his realtor as she let out a relieved sigh.

"I'll be back in a sec, let me get those papers for you to sign." She quickly walked off. "Don't go anywhere."

"I know she making you rent the place out but what are you giving her besides money? She looks like she onnat' stuff" Russo side-eyed Tony.

"Nah, it ain't even like that." Tony waved him off. "She ain't sold or rented out not one place yet since she got the job, which was 2 months ago. She was about to go into her third month and they were gon' fire her. She just happy."

"Sound like you doing her a favor." Russo crossed his arms over his chest. "You fucking with this place? Or is you wasting your money just so some broad can keep her job."

"It's Gucci." Tony shrugged. "Once I make somebody set up my living room, and the dining room I'm good to go."

"Make Anika do it."

"Might just hit her line later" Tony nodded liking the idea of Anika doing his furniture. She had good taste.

"She gon' be over at the shop for the meeting." Russo stated as the realtor quickly walked back in with papers about to fall out of her hands.

"I got it." Tony grabbed them out of her reach as he quickly scanned over them carefully before signing his name where it needed to be signed.

"Your keys." She handed it to him as he slid it in his pocket.

"Your mailbox key will be given to you next week due to some complications but I assure you, that you will get it as soon as possible."

"Other than that I'm good right? Place all mine?"

"Yes sir. You are now the owner of this apartment. I wish you the best of luck. Any problems you can go to the person who is working at the front desk down in the lobby."

"Or I can call you?" Tony flirted causing Russo to chuckle a bit.

"Yes, that too." She blushed before grabbing the signed papers putting it all back in the folder she was carrying. "Have a nice evening gentlemen." She smiled before walking off.

"Or I can call you? Head ass" Russo mocked Tony as they both busted out laughing.

"Man I was just playing with her, she knows that."

"She ain't know shit." Russo waved him off as his phone began to go off.

"She di-"

"What you want?" Russo cut Tony off.

"Everybody is here. Where the fuck you at?"

"I'm with Tony. We'll be there in an hour"

"Russo! You got people taking personal time out of their day just to be waiting on you? You supposed to be the first one here"

"Anika chill. Just tell them it was a slight delay."

"Whatever" The line clicked.

"Women troubles?" Tony raised his eyebrows.

"Man, you know damn well it ain't like that between me and Anika," Russo said heading towards the front door.

"I don't know shit"

"When we were in high school it was the same way. Nothing changed when you moved 8th grade." Russo pressed down on the elevator button.

"Y'all already fucking. And if I remember clearly Anika ain't been with nobody else but you." Tony mentioned locking the door.

"That don't mean shit!" Russo defended. "We were jits and She knows where we stand."

"Boy, you know you in love." Tony imitated Of what he remembered sounding like Anika's voice.

"Stop playing" Russo laughed.

-

"Sorry for the inconvenience guys I was busy doing business-related things but now that I'm here let's get this meeting started why don't we?" Russo said while standing in a room in front of his new employees.

Russo looked over everyone he hired and nodded in satisfaction but someone caught his attention. Someone he hadn't hired nor met a day in his life was sitting in the same room as his employees and it confused him.

"I want to get started by introducing everyone but I'm not gon' cap who you?" He pointed at the female next to Milah. The girl he discovered on Instagram.

"This is Leslie, my cousin. I wanted to talk to you later about why she's here" Milah said.

Russo nodded while looking over Leslie just admiring how beautiful she was. She looked young, too young for him and he didn't do young girls.

"Well everyone's here because I either discovered you on the internet or I been knew you." Russo said bluntly. "Everyone of you has a raw ass talent in different areas and that's what this shop needs. I know we're going to be successful and I have no doubts about anything I put my mind into"

"My father was a previous owner of this shop so he will be popping up from time to time complaining about shit he doesn't like so don't pay attention to him because he is a pain in my ass and he will be a pain in yours" Russo and everyone else chuckled. " it's a small group of us and we won't make it without each other so soon we will become a family and that's what will put us on top."

"I agree" Dante inputted. "I'm dante by the way , definitely the old head out of the group" Dante waved at everyone.

"Anika" Anika waved

"Tony"

"Milah"

"Leslie" Leslie shrugged.

"I again apologize for being late , Anika will give y'all the schedules and I'll see you guys tomorrow morning." Russo said as everyone followed Anika over to the front desk.

"Hey Russo" Milah said

"Wasup?"

"So this is my cousin Leslie and she's really really good at re-twisting dreads, she needs a job and I'm hoping you can put her down to be apart of the family" Milah smiled putting emphasis on the word family.

"how old are you?" Russo raised his eyebrow at Leslie.

"19" Leslie stated. "I have a few pictures if you want to see"

"I would love to see, take my number down so you can send it to me" Tony came out of nowhere interrupting the conversation between the three of them.

"Nigga she doesn't need your number" Russo laughed "Milah has my number you can send the pictures to that, and I'll text you tomorrow morning with an answer"

"Yes" Milah exclaimed walking off to go get her schedule.

"You in school? I don't want this job to affect your school life. It could be stressful" Russo looked over at Leslie.

He was still admiring how beautiful she was, but she was even younger than he had expected. He was twenty-six about to be twenty-seven and she was 19. She was practically a baby in his eyes.

"I'm not in school but I'm sure I could handle both having a job and school " Leslie stated. "I'm young yes, but I'm very much mature and well organized for my age. So don't let my age fool you."

"You fine as fuck as well." Tony licked over his lips while staring at her.

"Thank you" Leslie smiled awkwardly as Milah came back over signaling they needed to leave.

"Thanks again For the opportunity Russo and We'll see you guys tomorrow" Milah said aloud as her and Leslie exited the shop.

"That's all mine, I swear ima get her" Tony said as Russo scoffed.

"She not even gon' give your hoe ass the time of day."

"Hoe? You got me fucked up. Them days is literally behind me"

"You was a hoe in elementary school you was a hoe in middle school and after you moved away I bet you was a hoe in high school." Russo stated. "Nigga you a hoe now!"

"I'm a changed man and that's gon' be my girl just wait onnit"

"That girl is not worried about you. I think she more worried about Russo" Anika walked over putting her two cents in the conversation.

"That girl is a child , and I have no interest in pursuing her. Also she not worried about me either, I know when a girl feeling me"

"Yeah she don't want his ugly ass" Tony yelled.

"You definitely don't know when a girl is feeling you. You is one clueless muhfucka" Dante walked over glancing at anika then back at Russo.

"Dante" anika said sternly while nudging him.

"Yeah Dante you better shut the fuck up" Tony said.

Russo not understanding what they were talking about stood there confused trying to put two and two together.

"Russo lets go, I gotta get home shower and sleep if we finna be here in the morning" anika pulled around his arm.

"I'll see y'all niggas tomorrow" Tony dapped Russo up as Dante trailed behind him exiting the shop.

Russo closed all the lights to the shop exiting with anika last. They got into the car and made it to anika's home in less than 20 minutes. The car ride was silent but not awkward.

"You coming up?" Anika asked as they arrived in the parking lot of her apartment.

"Nah, it look like your sister here" Russo pointed at a parked white Mercedes-Benz.

"Yeah it's best you go home" Anika looked at the white Mercedes sighing to herself.

"damn she really does know how to re-twist dreads. Might just have her touch up mine" Russo said catching anika's attention.

Russo than pulled his phone up showing anika the re-twisted dreads Leslie had sent to his phone. The dreads were indeed nice and Russo didn't mind adding her into the group , apart of the family.

'You definitely got the job. Come in tmr morning with your cousin. & Lock me in'

Russo sent Leslie a quick text before saving her number and putting his phone on aux. scrolling for a song he decided to listen to Lil baby all in and as it began to play lowly anika opened the car door beginning to step out the car.

"now you know we don't do that" Russo grabbed her face turning it towards his.

He than leaned in for a small peck on the lips but he could tell anika wanted more than that so he smoothly put his tongue down her throat while his right hand gently but aggressively grabbed around her neck.

"I love you" Anika moaned into his mouth as he slowly pecked her lips twice letting go of her neck.

"Hit my line if you need me to come scoop you in the morning"

"Aight" she said as she exited the car walking towards her sisters car.

Russo turned the volume up in his car as the music boomed throughout the car and pulled off

Press the button right there to let the doors in
Go hard all year, I'on't care, I'm goin' all in
This house vibes everywhere, she callin' more friends

"My word or none, ain't lyin', I cannot bargain" he sung along vibing to the music on his way home.

How you guys liking the book so far?

Any questions ?

Yes, Anika and Russo are just best friends, but best friends with benefits. I promise you guys it's only going to get better from here and I also promise that my updates will be constant and not slow.

School is starting and It's going to be my freshmen year in college but I'm dedicated to this book as well as I'm dedicated to school.

So don't miss out !

A chapter a day. And if things get a little hectic. 3 chapters a week.

Have a nice day !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 17.1K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

67.6K 1.5K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
54.1K 3K 22
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
1.7M 55.5K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...