OUTCASTS, teotfw ; discontinu...

watertanks tarafından

OUTCASTS 👥 "We didn't fit in, she was looking for an adventure" ;; The end of the f*cking world S.1 -@watert... Daha Fazla

0: outcasts
1: piece of my life
2: being stubborn is my speciality
3: I pretended to love her
4: bruised face, stolen car
5: it's not a movie
A/N
6: Give me your wallet
7: Keys and wiring
9: It didn't make me feel better about myself
10: terrifying
11: spraying
12: Afraid
discontinued.

8: non-stop

109 6 0
watertanks tarafından

Before you guys go off at me, I might have got some stuff wrong in this chapter and the 7th. Why? Because it took one day to finish the whole series and I haven't watched it again since because I'm still upset about how they ended it. So if you know for sure that I got something wrong in here, please comment and tell me so I'll change it and not look like a complete idiot. Well, more of an idiot than I am now, but still. Thanks!

8: NON-STOP

We must've listened to that same song 100 times before we came to a stop at a diner.

The person who owned the car should have more than 1 song.

We went inside, I ordered some fries and James had some chips.

We got bored and left, there stood a big house.

Like a mansion from a rich man.

James tried to open the door: LOCKED

A brick was near the house, I picked it up and positioned it.

"A-Alyssa," he called. "Are you seriously gonna break it open?"

"What do you think?" I chucked the brick at the door and it slung open.

We walked inside. "Bingo!" I yelled, pointing at a shelf of wine.

I got a vodka and turned on a radio.

I drunk some and gave it to James, he didn't know what to do with it until he drank some.

People were shy to dance in public but that really didn't matter to me.

I brung James up to dance with me, then I stopped.

I gave him a kiss.

He kissed me back.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
605K 36.8K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...