OUTCASTS, teotfw ; discontinu...

By watertanks

OUTCASTS 👥 "We didn't fit in, she was looking for an adventure" ;; The end of the f*cking world S.1 -@watert... More

0: outcasts
1: piece of my life
2: being stubborn is my speciality
3: I pretended to love her
4: bruised face, stolen car
5: it's not a movie
A/N
6: Give me your wallet
8: non-stop
9: It didn't make me feel better about myself
10: terrifying
11: spraying
12: Afraid
discontinued.

7: Keys and wiring

151 6 1
By watertanks

7: KEYS AND WIRING

We walked and walked, our legs were getting tired and we had to do something.

A car was just sitting there, the doors unlocked.

James and I jumped in the car, he got into the passengers seat.

"We don't have any keys," I said, "how do we get in and drive without any keys?"

James' eyes lead somewhere, I followed where and found a big hole with wires sticking out.

He took two cords and stuck them together until the engine started.

James was 17, without a license, and driving.

I let out a cheer and we started driving.

Loud rock music started playing and we were both playing around, bobbing our heads with no seat belts on.

I gave James a big kiss on the side of his lips so he could still see the road and drive.

Last time, I didn't care about that.

But this time, he just wired a car and I didn't want it blowing up like it was in a movie scene.

To be honest, I was still amazed by the car blowing up into flames.

Stuff like that gets my attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...