Johnlock Oneshots

By 221bgaykerstreet

heyo. johnlock shit here. some smut fluff and a little bit of angsts and some smut here and there. (there's... More

Forgetting
Showers
A Man Named Sherlock Holmes
Puppies
A Quickie
A Quickie Pt. 2
Proposal
Happy Birthday Grandpa
Wedding Day
Sex Holiday
Kissing
Addiction
Bad Cop
The Bees
Smut
Cuddles by the Fire
Holiday Special
Father's Day
It Started With Cuddles
It Started With Cuddles pt. 2
Dirty Talk
rainy mornings
trans!lock
sexting
parent!lock
nightmares
will you still love me?
sum fluff
waiter!lock au
jelly and jam
kid!lock
fire crackers
roses
freaky friday
best of times
bad days
needy
superwholock
baths
emotions
fem!lock
teen!lock
what happened in baskerville
punk!rock
guilt
some teen!lock thing
christmas miricale (parent!lock)
breakfast
hold on
soul mate
holiday
merry dickmas
mistle toe
stripper!lock
gifs
happy birthday
mistress (kind of, idk)
mistress pt. 2
lazy days
honey
sexual frustration (fem!lock)
first kiss.
funcle
hamish pt. 2
butt plug
teen fem!lock
comfort
smoke break
i don't mind
orchestra
"scotty"
"scotty" the sequel
i do (not)
parent!lock
interview
fem!lock smut
just chillin'
taken too quick
taken too quick pt. 2

hamish

3.7K 96 58
By 221bgaykerstreet

WARNING: TRIGGERS.

hamish stayed in the science lab during lunch, following up on an experiment they did today in class, wanting to know if he could get the acid level higher. he didn't hear the rugby team come in, he was too interested in his work to notice that they surrounded his the lab table he was sitting at. he did notice once the first guy shoved him off the stool, making him fall onto the ground.

"look what we have here." the capitan, lucas wilkes, grinned. "the local freak taking after his freak of a father."

two boys stomped on hamish's arms when he tried to get up. he had fear in his eyes as he looked up at lucas.

"my dad told me all about your father when they went to school together." lucas said as he got closer to hamish. "told me about all the deductions and how he'd beat him. now, tell me hamish, can you make deductions like your father?"

hamish dared to answer him, he knew what was coming. but a chance to embarrass lucas in front of his little gang, that was a risk hamish was willing to take. "maybe we should be calling you freak, going by the state of your breath you've eaten something, but not just anything," hamish grinned, "you've been sucking finn's prick."

lucas froze for a quick second before his fist collided with hamish's face.

the science teacher found hamish when she was getting the lab ready for her next class. she ran and got the school nurse, helping her get hamish to the station quickly.

he laid on one of those beds, hugging himself as he stared down at the floor. he heard the sound of his father's voice and then his steps neared him. "come on." john said softly, picking his son's book bag up. he helped hamish up the walked him slowly out of the school, yelling at the students that lingered in the halls to get to class.

when they got home, john helped hamish up to his room then cleaned him up a bit more. his nose was broken, both his eye were purple, his mouth was bleeding, and there were several bruises covering his body. when john finished, he left hamish alone and went back down stairs, calling sherlock to tell him how he was.

hamish stayed home for a week, then went back to school. he was quiet and kept his head down, but everyone noticed him. everyone whispered and laughed and when he went to his locker "freak" was written on it. he sighed and still went on with his day. it was miserable though. all day long, he was called names, things were thrown at him, and several people told him to kill himself. the only part that made his day was when rosie found him sulking in the janitor's closet during last period. his little sister always knew how to cheer him up.

"stop sulking, sam. is it because i don't like your green eggs and ham?" rosie asked with a big smile on her face.

"your doctor suess refrences get more annoying every time you take a breath." hamish said and looked up at his sister, smiling timidly. ham was a nickname she made up when they were little to make him mad, but now it was just something she called him on a regualr basis.

rosie inhaled annoyingly, making hamish laugh softly. she smiled and opened her lunch box, tossing a chocolate bar at her brother. "get in a better mood. you remind me too much of dad when you sulk."

hamish opened up the chocolate and broke off a piece, eating it. "i do take after him, especially the freak part."

"hey." rosie said flatly. "you're not a freak and neither is dad. you just have massive brains."

"and you and dad have massive hearts." hamish said and gave rosie a piece of the chocolate.

rosie smiled and took it. the bell rang and rosie stood up, flinging her book bag over her shoulder. "don't forget uncle greg is picking you up."

"i won't. don't forget that if you beat up any one else, you get kicked off the rugby team."

rosie grinned. "i've got to protect my big bro." she said. "see ya loser." she said then left the closet.

hamish left once every one cleared the halls, walking out to the car park. as he walked out of the school, lucas was waiting for him with jeffery and giles. they grabbed him by the book bag and pulled him back.

"where do you think you're going, fag?" lucas asked harshly.

"get your hands off of him!" greg shouted as he ran up to the boys.

"you're lucky." lucas said and shoved hamish on the ground before walking back into the school.

"you alright?" greg asked as he helped hamish up.

"fine." hamish said and started walking to his uncle's car.

when he got home, he ignored his father and went up stairs, dropping his stuff in his room before sneaking into his dad's room, going to their bathroom. he heard his father and uncle talking down stairs as he dug through the medicine cabinet. he knew john had hid sherlock's stash in the cabinet, he just needed to find it. it was under to board and hamish gave kudos to his dad for the hiding spot. he put everything in the cabinet again then pocketed the bottle.

"what're you doing?" sherlock asked.

"looking for the hydrogen peroxide." hamish lied. "i fell and scrapped my knee." hamish said and pointed down to the blood stain on his jeans.

"i left it in the other bathroom." sherlock said and watched his son carefully. "are you okay?"

"stop asking me that." hamish said and pushed passed his father, going to his and roise's shared bathroom. he locked the door and sat on the edge of the tub, looking down at the bottle. he sighed and hid it, grabbing the hydrogen peroxide and a few cotton balls.

he stayed in his room the rest of the day. rosie visited him when she got home and then after her shower, staying in his room longer. she sat on his bed and joked around with him, making him laugh. she tired to make him come down for dinner, but he wouldn't budge. she left him alone and went down stairs, sitting at the dining table.

"where's your brother?" john asked as he set dinner on the table.

"he said he was turning in early." rosie said as she watched her dad.

"well he has to eat something, so go get him and tell him to bring his arse down here." john said as he walked back into the kitchen.

"he's going through a lot, dad, just let him be." rosie said.

"i'll take a plate up to him." sherlock said and grabbed a plate off the table, starting to make hamish a plate of food. he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. "take it easy on him, love." sherlock said to john softly.

"i'm just worried." john responded.

"i know you are." sherlock said and kissed john's cheek before heading upstairs with the plate of food. he opened hamish's door and noticed he wasn't in bed, so he put the plate and water bottle on his desk and went to the bathroom. "hamish?" he asked, knocking on the door softly. he heard hamish turn on the tap and that's when he got worried.

hamish's hands shook as he opened the bottle, some of the pills spilling on the floor and that's when he heard his father try to open the door.

"john!" sherlock shouted. he started pounding on the door. "hamish scott open this door!" he yelled through the door. "john!" he screamed this time. he sighed and stepped back, kicking the door in, and running to his son who was sinking in the filled tub. "no, no, no." sherlock said as he pulled his son out of the tub, shoving his fingers down his throat so he'd throw the pills up.

john ran in after hamish threw the pills up, but then he started seizing. he got on the floor quickly and held his son's head still in his lap. rosie stood in the door way, frozen in fear. "get her out!" john yelled at sherlock.

sherlock grabbed a towel to wipe his hand as he ran to rosie, pushing her out of the door way. he hugged her and kissed her head as she started to sob into his chest.

"sherlock!" john shouted.

sherlock helped rosie to her room quickly before sprinting to the bathroom again. he noticed the blood and grabbed towels, wrapping hamish's wrist in one.

rosie came out of her room when the paramedics arrived. she watched them carry her brother out of the bathroom with her dads following him, both of them were covered in blood. she stood frozen in fear again before running downstairs and out of the house.

"hamish!" she screamed, crying.

greg grabbed her before she could run to the ambulance.

"let me go!" she said and kneed her uncle between the legs before running to the ambulance.

john hopped out of the ambulance and grabbed his daughter, watching the paramedics close the doors then the ambulance speed off. rosie screamed and cried for her brother, causing john to get her in the house before the neighbors started coming over. he left her with greg before going to the hospital, but rosie ignored her uncle and ran upstairs, locking herself in her brother's room.

that was something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
120K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
18.3K 747 21
Basically just what the title says. I have so many prompts/ideas for stories in the wonderful world of mdzs so I finally decided to try my best and w...
3.3K 79 23
Some frerard oneshots that I wrote when I was bored. No smut Fluff, maybe some angst I will put trigger warnings if necessary Requests open I updat...