KAISOO

By mylovenicorusso

just a bunch of some kaisoo stuff, read to find out More

intro
zwei
drei
vier
fünf
sechs
sieben
acht
neun
zehn
elf

ein

615 15 5
By mylovenicorusso

it was a dark december aftenoon. the storm clouds gathered in the air above, thunder ripped through the sky, leaving a vicious noise to follow. jongin were sitting beside the window in his studio, watching it all.

he wasn't nervous, no, he was born ready. born ready to slay on the stage, he was born to snatch people wigs. poor exols.

it was now saturday morning and jongin has been dancing the whole night. he sure felt tired, but he still managed to dance some more. this choreography has to be perfect.

jongin always loved to dance. he's been dancing since he was 12, and until now he couldn't imagine himself being somewhere else. he loved it here. he loved home.

to describe jongin as a person, he wasn't a type whom loved to make new friends. one friend was enough for him.
he was lucky he had minseok by his side. he was the only supportive and understanding friend. his true soulmate.

minseok was his truly hope and angel. but the time has now come to show the world his passion, work and love for dancing.
___

thanks for reading, loves xx

the rest of the story will be published soon, it's gonna take some time, but you guys will love it ;)

so stay tuned <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 374 16
Jungwoo works at an orphanage. Jaehyun is the son of the owner of the orphanage. What happens when they met? Will Jaehyun's parents approve of them? ...
894 90 10
BEEDUO!! Hey, i'm just a kid that smashes a keyboard and sometimes posts it, (Quoted by someone else's story) read my bullshit if u want:3 None of m...
54.8K 1.7K 30
L/N F/N, A woman in her mid-late 20s who hates all of her douchebag coworkers and her lousy boss. She has no friends and she's a borderline addicted...
7.7K 447 31
A story of two persons who have been screen partner for almost 4 years . James hides his feelings toward his beloved brother Net (he is afraid of wha...