Sex, Drugs & Rock N' Roll

By Jacinta_Jane95

Nirvana's a young gorgeous 17 year old girl who happens to be somewhat obbsessed with the 80's. Wanting to br... More

Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll

Chapter 2

67 3 1
By Jacinta_Jane95

"I don't feel so good" Nirvana held her stomach tight as Stacey's car pulled up outside the venue "Are you sure we have to do this? I mean there's other parties right? Parties I can go to without looking like a tart?" She could see the look on her friends face and she certainly wasn't listening to anything Nirvana was saying or just ignoring it either way Stacey wasn't going to let her get out of this unfortunately.

"Did you say something babe?" She said sarcastically hopping out of the car already giving flirty looks to all the cute guys. Nirvana rolled her eyes and reluctantly stepped out of the car, all eyes were on her from the time she was free standing by herself till she arrived inside the huge hall that was done up perfectly with the food and drinks in lined tables on one side of the room, all the snacks on the other far side of the room, at the front she could see a stage that reached from the far left side to the far right side, and about  6 - 10 metres to the front. She was to tempted to just casually walk towards the food and sit there the whole night thinking Stacey wouldn't notice but Stacey on the other hand was just to impressed and excited of the dress she had picked for Nirvana so hiding surely wasn't going to be an option.

"Ey Stace looking good" Nirvana heard a gruff yet sensual voice come from behind them "And who's your frien-" He cut himself off midsentance as Nirvana turned around, her hair in perfect curls, long black lushes eye lashes, her body in perfect proportion as usual "Nirvana, wow well you make somewhat of an impression" His eyes searching her body like some sort of animal getting ready to pounce on it's dinner.

"Kayleb" She said simply not once letting her guard down as she could see he was not the only one in the big group of 7 guys, they all seemed to be quite fascinated with her body in the tight dress.

Kayleb was the hear-throb in town, his innocent spiked up tonight blonde/bronw hair were nothing on his real personality, he could have any girl he wanted, any girl but Nirvana that is, you could visually see the impeccable lining of his six pack and V line as he stretched his strong arms over his head on purpose. See when you saw Kayleb stretching and flexing his arms it ALWAYS meant he was in it for a girl just to impress her not realizing it wouldn't work on Nirvana, she ended up rolling her eyes, folding her arms then turning her back to him and wondering off to the front of the stage where they had just announced a band would be playing any second. The look Kayleb gave Stacey was shock and horror, one and the only girl he couldn't get just walked away, yet he wouldn't rest because he had to have his way with her.

"Sorry Kay, she's just not like most girls, it won't happen" Stacey said sympathetically knowing this would be killing him, patting him on the back in a small hug then stepped to walk away.

"Stacey!" He called waiting for her and Nirvana to turn at the loud noise "You and me later" His finger gesturing to both of them in the back room. She only winked as she reached Nirvana's pace.

"You just said no to Kayleb Winters Nirvana! The hottest guy in town maybe EVER! What is wrong with you? Are you a lesbian?" Her voice broke and she started to sound angry and why? Because she wasn't going to sleep around just because he was hot?

"Excuse me slut" Not realizing what she had said it just slipped out but she didn't stop there "You're calling me a lesbian because I'm not going to act like you and sleep with every guy who says you look nice or hot? Well then yeah call me a lesbian because you know what Stacey? I'd much rather be a lesbian than be a cheap whore" Letting everything go as a tear fell down Stacey's face but not out of sorrow out of hate "FYI I think your bother could get lucky tonight just incase you hear a loud screaming coming from his bedroom" Stacey's face went white and before Nirvana knew it Stacey flung her hand fowards at full speed and force to hit Nirvana plane across the face with enough energy it made her stumble back into the stage. Luckily there was no sign of a security guard or anything.

"You know what? You never were a good friend, you have stupid messed up dreams of being some kind of rockstar, you're family named you after a band I mean how retarded can you get? You're so ugly and that's why you can't get guys, I hate you and I hope you die some horrible death because you are one hell of a bitch" Before Nirvana could say sorry only just relaizing what she said to her bestfriend and how much what just came out of her mouth hurt Stacey, stormed into the back room not hurt not crying just really pissed off everyone was left staring at Nirvana.

"This must be a great show for you guys" Holding her tears untill she arrived outside where it was pouring with rain not once thinking about how her hair would end up all fuzzy and horrible or how her beautiful dress would soak through to her skin, she didn't care.

Walking down across the oval with her head down she all of a sudden bumpt into a tall figure so hard she feel down on her ass. She groaned at the mud she could feel sinking into the once pure white dress. Looking up she could see a young handsome boy around the age of 18-19, his dirty medium bbrown curls covering the entirety of his head down past his ears, his eyes some form of the brightest green ever created, he was smiling with all his faultless white teeth showing, dimples on each of his cheeks, he was ever so gorgeous, she had never felt this way before, the way he looked at her gave her goosebumps and not just because she was cold. He was holding an umbrella reaching out his hand for her to put hers in his so he could most likely help her up. Unconsciously she did smiling back at him. As she tried to pull herself up he must have stepped back in some mud and instead of  lifting Nirvana up he fell down with her, nearly on-top of her. Nirvana couldn't help but laugh at the mistake he made and him covered in mud, they both laughed hysterically before the young man managed to get back up again.

"Lets try this again shall we?" Not once removing the smile from his face. His voice distracted Nirvana from his good looks and taking his hand, it was like rough, deep velvet, somewhat majestic english accent, he sounded like a God and looked like a God what more could you ask for? "You wanna take my hand or sit in the mud staring at me all night?" He asked jokingly. Nirvana shook her head and laughed once at how stupid she must have looked. Once she was up on her feet he didn't let go of her hand "Oliver" Shaking her hand once before taking his woollen jumper off and resting it over Nirvana's shoulders.

"What happened to your face? Are you okay?" He seemed genuinely worried.

"Long story short, I said things to my bestfriend, she said things to me and boom" Laughing at herself for being so silly.

"Oh no I'm fine you'll get cold" She protested trying finally coming to turns with him giving her his jacket and trying to give it back.

"Keep it, I have plenty more where that came from" He flashed another smile at her before taking her hand again and leading her back towards the venue "So do you have a name" He wondered again joking around with her while she took in the warmth of his strong hand clasped around hers, her tiny fingers fit perfectly into his large manly ones. Anyone not knowing their situation would have thought they were a new couple on a first date most likely just by looking at the way the smiles couldn't be wiped away.

"Nirvana" She stated with a half smile still getting the feel of how perfect he was.

"Nirvana? Wow I love that, I'm actually here to play 80's songs tonight" His voice surprised in a whole lot of a good way.

"You're really beautiful"

He laughed not really knowing if she was joking or under the influence of alcohol "Thank you?" Still laughing while looking at her now embarrassed facial expression.

"Please tell me I did not say that out loud?!" She let go of his hand rubbing her face out of frustration "I'm really sorry, I'm not used to this kind of thing" She stamped her foot once still to embarrassed to even look at him.

"Ey it's fine by me, if I had gorgeous girls like you telling me I was the beautiful one all day I wouldn't mind" He winked nudging her shoulder.

Nirvana's face went bright red at the way he was looking at her again, was it this dress that was catching his attention or did he actually like her? He couldn't have liked her, she was a nobody.

"So you're a rock star?" She asked sounding hopeful.

"Sort of I guess" Scoffing out of giggles "I'm only here to see my family then I'm back off to America"

"Wow that's my dream" Her eyes wide as she pictured her name in the city lights of New York.

Slowly walking towards the hall again she told him all about her dreams and what she wanted to make out of life, he being such a good listener watched her face light up with joy as every word came out of her mouth.

"Don't give up, It'll happen" He lent in and whispered seductively into her ear "I promise"

Her body quivered at the light touch of his cheek brush against hers.

"Well here's your party, have fun I've gotta get on stage"

"Oh no I can't go back there" Nirvana stepped away refusing to humiliate herself again.

"Do you have a place to stay?" Oliver inquired stepping towards her again.

"Uh yeah sure" She tried so hard to reassure him but she wasn't sure how great she was going considering she wasn't even fooling herself.

"Are you sure?" That smile again, lost for words she looked at the ground.

"Yeah I'll find somewhere you have a show to do" Forcing a smile She turned away beginning to walk to... No where.

"Wait Nirvana you can't wonder the streets all night" His body heat beside her heating her up again "Here's my keys, look to your right when you reach the front of the building, I'll be right back" He flashed a small grin before running back to the stage door.

"You have to perform though! I can't take that away from you" Trying to sell her case to him  only because she felt bad he had to cancel all for a silly girl.

"There are plenty more gigs, this is one small thing, I'm sure they can handle  without me" He winked poking his tongue out.

A small smile so visibly happy ran straight across her face as she reached the front of the building.

She heard laughing coming from beside her. To Nirvana's discomfort she saw Stacey with messed up sex hair aswell as Kayleb with his arm around her both drunk out of there mind, she scoffed in disgust and crossed her arms trying to find Oliver's car.

"Oh look who it is, 'Miss ugly rock head'" Came from Stacey, obviously to drunk to even speak properly.

Nirvana rolled her eyes ignoring how rude she was.

"Oi baby, come home with us, I'll ditch this slut for you" Nirvana turned around at how horrific Kayleb was when with another girl yet Stacey didn't seem to care.

"You are one sick little man Kayleb, one day Calma is going to hit you in the face with a brick wall and I'd like to be there to see it" Before letting him retaliate she spun back around and pushed the button to unlock Oliver's car considering she gave up looking. To her surprise and excitement she heard a car unlock, it wasn't you're average car, a smashing bright yellow Lamborghini parked infront of her. Stacey saw her mesmerized look at the car and responded in the way you would expect someone who either hated you or was drunk would.

"So you sleeping with this one for the money are you babe?" Her words mumbled.

"I'm not sleeping with him Stacey, I wouldn't sell my body for money" Nirvana not even turning to look at her former bestfriend.

"Your body is worth a whole lot more than that car sexy legs" Came from Kayleb.

Nirvana had had just about enought, she stepped around to the left of the car, opened the door which by the way opened to the sky, hopped in and waited cuddling her body tight at the smell of Oliver's jumper.

Continue Reading