The Mafia's Hijabi ... (Obses...

By Noor_Jahan

"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years... More

A/N
Cast And Character
Author's note
Chapter 1:Valentine's Surprise..
More charecter and info
Chapter 2:Secret Admire
Chapter 3: Misunderstanding
Chapter 4:Mystery continues
Chapter 4 pictures
Chapter 5:Fear warning..
Chapter 6: Crash....
Chapter 7:Stalker ..
Chapter 8:Family time
Chapter 9:Rape!!!!!????
Chapter 10:You are mine
Chapter 11:The Truth
Chapter 11:Saviour or Stalker
Chapter 12:Date with Devil
Very Important
Chapter 13:I'm a Mafia
Chptr 14:Roll up the partition
Chapter 15 : I saw you the first time
Chapter 16 : Miami
Chapter 17 : I'm dead now
Chapter 18: Cocktail Party (1)
Chapter 19 :Cocktail Party 2
Trailer
Chapter 20 :The wedding
Chapter 21: Island trip
Chapter 22: Birthday and proposal
chapter 23 : Where is she??
chapter 24 : first kiss
Chapter 25: I found you love
chapter 26 🔞: before wedding
chapter 27 : Until wedding
Chapter 28 : I'm pregnant
important
chapter 29 : Half of my soul
chapter 30 : Mrs . Christian Davis
chapter 31 : It's our Time
Chapter 32 : Reception
chapter 33: Turned me on 🔥
Chapter 34 : Depression and new start
Chapter 35 : Stockholm Syndrome
Chapter 36 : I'll be there for you but gotta be there for me too
Chapter 37 : Honeymoon 💏
Chapter 38 : Bold
chapter 39 : One year Anniversary
Chapter 40 : Rescue
Chapter 41 : Bond
Chapter 42 : Not me then Who??
Chapter 43 : Not so Happy ending
Finale Chapter : Eternity
Q & A
Take my Apologies

Chapter 14 : we meet again

16.7K 701 25
By Noor_Jahan

Guys do comment ..how are you finding the chapters....let me know pls.. Enjoy this one....

******
Christian's POV :

"this time there should be no mistake Lucas!! " Nate said

"I'll take care of it.... don't worry Sir! " He said and left the room

Nathan sighed loudly and sat opposite me....

"you did what you've just promised !! " he said looking at me....

"tell Peter to go with Lucas..... I wanted this matter on double check..got it??! " I told him ignoring what he said...

he nodded and start dialing a number....

I took my phone.......I saw her pictures .... which I took from her phone... and some I clicked when she was unconscious in hospital.....

So beautiful....

when I saw her the first time..... I was urged to see her hair..... she is that beautiful....

but now I am thankful to her that.... she don't show her hair....
cause that is only for me.... her beauty is only for me....

"what....are you out of your mind....no.... oh f**k....damn it!" Nate sounds really pissed off on phone...

"what's wrong??! "

"Chris.. that three corpse .....you told Philips to bury somewhere!!? " he said while I nodded

"they threw it on the sea......and police came to know about it......!!"

"where is Philips??! '

"Missing! " I fisted my knuckles until it turned white

I heard the door knock... it was Peter....

"Boss..... see the newspaper ...!!" Peter said...

I took it and read the big bold lines.....

Murder mystery in New York City

without saying anything... I took a sip from my black coffee

"what are we gonna do now...the cops came to know about this ??! "Nate asked me....

"Peter... find Philips now.......put a team on it... and you go along with Lucas.... Now!!

"got it boss!!" He left....

"don't worry... they'll never find out... I know that....oh shit!! " (Suddenly it banged on my head hardly)

"what??!"

"if this news came to this newspaper... it'll be the Headline of The New York!!"

I've to talk to her......what she'll think..... she'll get more scared which she already is.....

without thinking anything.. I took my phone and dialed her number.... switched off???

At least I've her cousin's number....

I dialed that... and she picked up in second ring!!

"Hello!" ! there I heard her soft velvety voice... oh man ...

I leaned back on my chair..... stretching my legs...

"Hey love!!" I told her...seductively

there was an awkward silent after that...

"Zahra.... Are you there??!" I asked her

"Huh... Umm ..I " she must've heard the news...

"I think you must've heard the news!!" I told her

"I want to tell you about it..... It's not like that what are you thinking ....I want to explain"

"Hmm" only hmm??

"But not like this.....I mean not in phone ...umm .." where is your voice now?

"Let's meet!!"I said ....

"Huh??!!" her eyes widen.... I can sense that...

"Yeah have dinner with me!!"

again she is silent!!

"Love ...are you there ??!"

"Umm yeah.... But Dinner?!"is she surprised?

"Yeah... I'm coming NY in this week... So ...a dinner with me in weekend......you can say ...this Kind of like a Date!" I said.... a bit nervously??

."But... I can't Date Date???? anyone.... I've never been a Date...."

seriously??

"There is always a first time Darling... Besides... I'm not asking you... I'm saying this to you.....!!"I told cutting her off

Silent 2 minutes..... enough of this Silent game now.. I'm just fed up!!

"I'll take it as a yes"

"See you in this weekend.... Take care ..bye"

"Bye" She said and hung up...

"so date huh!!" Nate said wiggling his eye brows... weird!!

"Stop behaving like a teenage girl.... prepare the jet we're leaving on night!"

"Oky doky!"

D-Day :

I told Nate to excort Zahra to this place..meanwhile I'm gonna make all the arrangements.. especially the security...cause I don't wanna take any kind of risks!!
.
the time she arrived.. that moment was the best feeling in this whole wide world..

She always lowered her gaze.. even though when we're having a normal conversation!!

I hate it when she was defending that bas*rd...I mean.. how can anyone defend someone.. who was tried to molest herself.. and she was blaming me to kill him...??

but I love her smile.. that time when she was holding the cannery.. pretty much similar when a mother hold her newborn baby!!
.
She was about to leave the car.. can't she wait for a moment.. few minutes..why she always tries to escape from me... can't she saw.. I'm craving for her touch... her heart.. herself!!

She was about to open the gate but I quickly held her hands....

She snapped her head and glared at me...while I was still. looking her hand....

I filled the gap between us... which was already not so much gap..... I'm very close right now...

I hold my hand firmly...and trace my fingers on my knuckles...

"We should gave them some privacy...Peter ..!!" Nathan Said

and Peter nodded...

Peter was about to leave the car....when I said...

"Roll up the partition!"

Zahra's POV :

I saw Peter was about to leave the car....when I heard...

"Roll up the partition!"

what??

"Yes boss!! " He said switched on a button.....

Suddenly the partition rolled up in front of us and now guess what..

I'm freaking locked up with my stalker..... the Mafia.... agggghhhh whatever!!

My thoughts interrupted when I felt something soft on my lips....Did he just kissed my cheek??

I quickly snapped my head towards him....he was barely a finger distance from me....

he eyes are on my lips..... I looked away quickly... and he smirked on my move...!!

He opened the lock... and I quickly rushed on the main gate... Without looking back. .!!

I rang the door bell.... And the gate opened slowly.. I quickly grabbed the edge and push it further...entered inside the house.. I was struggling to inhale oxygen!!!

I rested my head back to the door.... closing my eyes...my heart is pounding against my chest!!

when my eyes open.... I saw Mahi and Jazz are looking at me like they saw a different creature in the planet!!

"

What???"I said in huff!!

"why are you sweating..what's wrong?? " Mahi Said!!

"Mahi you know... when two people go on a date.. what just they do so they started sweating??! ""jazz Said while grinning!!

"will you just stop cracking your Mini adult jokes"" I said a bit loud...

"okay okay..I was just kidding!!" Jazz said while put her hands on air in Surrendering position!!

weird much??

"Ok.. Zahra.. go..change your clothes...have some rest okay??! "

"no.. first you've to tell me..what happened on your 'Date ' each and every single details!! " Jazz said while dragged me to the sofa.. and made me sit beside her

"tell me.. what just happened..?!!"

"nothing much... we ate dinner and walked a bit.... on the garden!!"

"huh..that's it??nothing else! " Jazz asked in disappointment

"Did you thanked him??!" Mahi asked

"For what?? "

"For saving your life...on that night !! " She said holding her hand through her chest...

"yeah..I did...."I said awkwardly!!

"Guys. I want to change.. can I??!" I looked at Jazz while pouting..

"OK..I'm letting you go for now! "
She said... leave my hand

"Go and sleep well..good night Sis!!" Mahi hugged me

"good night Apa!! (elder sister)!! " I hugged her back..

"hey me too!! " Mahi said and huggef both of us!!

I bade them bye and went to my room

well now all I need is a relaxing shower . ...so I went in bathroom!!

I took off my makeup.... Agghhhh it was so much irritating to wear makeup in sensitive skin.. It's feeling itchy!!

I stripped my cloths and took a long shower with lukewarm water.. ufffff so relaxing!!

changing into normal clothes I did my 'wadhu' (ablution) and wore an Abaya!!

after praying.. I changed myself in to top and shorts I have still some injuries on my legs. so I have to apply ointments....booty shorts are best for now!!

I applied the ointments amd took my medicines!!

I jumped on my bed.. and hugged my pillow.... oh..that was a long day!!

I scrolled on my instagram for a bit... When my eyes are feeling heavy....!!

I turn the light off... And closed my eyes.... When my phone beeped....1 text received!!

"Good night love 💜💜"
and the darkness consumed me!!
1 week later :

no.. not again.. I'm late ....

I quickly packed my bags and rushed towards to gate!!!
"Hey ..hey..wait.... mail train.... hold your horses.... what just happened huhh??

"Mahi I am getting late.... I have to go to the parkers cafe !!"

" for what??!"
"Huh??Don't you remember I have 3 months account due !!"

"Oh yeah I remember now but at least have your lunch??

"Mahi I am too late I can't eat lunch right now  you just have lunch with Jazz I will eat something later... Allah Hafiz !!" I said and rushed to the gate with big steps..

" ok what's your skirt Zahra!"

oops this damn skirt it is so long that whenever I wear this it always be difficult walk with it let alone Run

at the cafe:

"Hey Anna" I greeted her

"hey Miss I am late again!!"

" sorry Anna you know now this study and all it's so painfull!" I said with an annoying face

suddenly my stomach growled.....So embarrassing

"I bet you didn't eat anything??

"yeah but I will eat later "

"no you are going to eat right now !!" She is sounding like my Ammi

"no...  it's ok I will eat something later ...don't worry!!" I said with a smile

"no dear I insist you are  well... so you have to eat something and take your medicines so tell me what you are going to eat??" She is really concern

"ok then I would like to have one....

"1 cheeseburger and chocolate brownies !!" Someone cut me off but wait how do this person know my name no my favourite food apart from Biryani ...Kabab... naan... butter chicken

Shoo Zahra always always about food and sleep but seriously this voice is released similar have I heard that before so as I turned  to see  Who the person is and guess what the devil himself

he is grinning widely looking into my eyes with some expressions I don't know but I bet they are not good...

" we meet again !

**

cliffhanger again

Did you miss the story.. Well I missed you guys!!

Let me know in comments

Love you Allah Hafiz!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 24.1K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
34.8K 1.1K 15
"NO I WONT" I said quite loudly while tears streaming down my face "beta we don't have a choice you already belong to him we can't do anything now"...
3.9M 98K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
848K 32.8K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...