English Collegues || Kim Namj...

By Troussy

As a matter of moving into the house of your little brother Jackson, you had to change jobs because your old... More

Chapter 2: Impressed
Chapter 3: First Test Results

Chapter 1: First day

31 0 0
By Troussy

Y/N's POV:

Today it was my first day at my new school. I wore a white button up shirt, with all the buttons closed, on top of it I wore a black blazer and I wore a black skirt under it, which alligned nicely to my figure. I entered the kitchen after I dressed up and found my brother Jackson standing in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Noona. Did you sleep well? Scared of your first day at work?" He greeted me as he served me my breakfast and took place infront of me.

"Not much, I can't wait to meet my new collegues. Besides, I will always have you next to me." You gave him a bright smile as you started eating.

Yes, today is the first day at my new school as English Teacher. I had alot of experience as teacher but due to the fact that I moved in together with my brother, my old job was to far away from me that I changed.

My brother is just like me an English Teacher at Hit it! High, yes even I thought of it as a weird name for a school but the school is one of the top schools in the nation. After we finished breakfast Jackson and I left to his car, he would drive us towards school as I still didn't have bought my own car.

Jackson's POV:

I was the one who asked Noona to come and live with me, sometimes she kept calling me in the middle of the night to tell me that she heard scary noises. Noona had lived on her own for 2 years already but she only started the scary noises recently.

I also thought that she was living in a strange neighbourhood, I went over to her house in the middle of the night just to comfort her because of how scared she was. Noona is a strong woman, really, but she has always felt weak once it was too dark, especially if you hear strange noises. 

The car ride was quiet, while I was drivign I saw that Noona was fiddling with her bag and looking around.

"Are you sure you're not nervous?" I while having taking a quick glance of my sister.

"I am just wondering what I am going to do if I get a class assigned that while try to take adventage of the new teacher... " She sighed as she leaned her head back in frustartion.

"Yah, that is not the Noona I know. The Noona I know will make the class scared of her but still be soft and considerate when needed." I said while chuckling as I saw a little smile showing on her face, from out of the corner of my eye.

"Right... Just like on my old school, I will strive to be the best out of the section!" She clenched her fists softly and throws them forward to encourage herself.

"I hope that you can beat our current number one, he is really good! When I first met him I thought that he was a forgeiner just like us." I chuckeld as I parked the car into the parking lot.

"Here we are, now let's get out of the car and make our way towards the principal's office, he has been expecting us." I said as I patted her back and got out of the car.

3rd Peron's POV:

Jackson and Y/N walked side by side through the gate, as the sweet little brother Jackson is, he carried the bag of his Noona while they made their way to the princpal his office. Some students saw them and started whispering around while their eyes were following the brother and sister duo.

"Is that Mr. Wang his wife?"

"That's impossible!! I thought he wasn't interested in any woman from here?"

"Maybe he changed his mind?!"

The gossping never ended, but the duo walked past them as if nothing happend. They literally were to busy to notice the gossping girls as they were bickering over how long it would take for Y/N to give up the spot as 'the best of the section' 

"You're really going to give up once you see the grades of his classes." Jackson said as he teased his sister. "Noona, you might be in second place. If you can beat me!" He chuckeld as he moved away from his sister who tried to hit him.

"Noona will show you that she won't give up. Maybe after the talk with the principal I will have the time to meet the other English Teachers." Y/N said confidently, as they arrive at the office.

They entered the office as Y/N got to meet principal Bang. He told thanked her for applying at the job at this school as he had heard alot of great stories about the grades of her students, on her old school. 

He gave her some important keys that she will have to take good care of and he also gave her a picture file of her new students. He told her that she will be taking over some of her brother's classes and also some of Mr. Kang. They shaked hands and promised each other to have a good time working together, the duo stood up and where about to leave the room as the principal quickly give her, her new schedule.

Once they leaved the room they made their way towards the teacher's room.

Namjoon's POV:

I was talking with Daniel, Jimin and Jin as we saw Jackson entering the room, he was not alone he was together with a woman. 

The woman was dressed neatly and she looked very serious, well, they way she was dressed made her appear that way. As she was talking with Jackson a cute smile appeared on her face. 

As Jackson made eye contact with us, he laid an arm around the woman shoulder and dragged her along into our direction.

"Guys, may I introduce you to my sister, Y/N. She is the new English Teacher who will be taking over some of my and Daniel's classes." Jackson said with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh, so this is the new teacher in the English section. Hello, My name is Kang Daniel." Daniel said as he gave her a hand shake with a bright smile. "Please take good care of my classes, I heard alot about you." he added.

"I will make sure to do my best in taking care of them. And how come you heard alot about me?  Did Jackson say something?" The female asked with a tone of curiosity in her voice.

"He is a proud little brother, who tries to become better than his sister." He chuckels as he got hit by Jackson who felt a bit embarssed.

The female looked at the three of us as she suddenly looked at me, I gave her a genuine smile which made her return the same cute smile as earlier. 

"Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon, I'm also part of the English section." I said while handing out my hand, which the femal shook later on.

Jackson leaned closer to her ear and whispered something into her ear as the expression on the face changed, into a face showing that she is impressed.

"So, you're the man who has the classes with the higgest grade." The long haired female said.

"Indeed." I said with a proud smile and nodded on her statement.

Y/N's POV:

So this is the man who is the best out of the English section. I can see why Jackson said that he thought that this man was also a forgeiner, he has a beautiful tanned skin colour. The man also looked quite handsome in my opinion. 

"I look forward to work together." I said with a smile as he agreed with my statement. Jackson grabbed my schedule and told me that my first class is the class I took over from Jackson.

"Ready for your first class, Noona?" Jackson said as he patted my back. "This class can be really loud but I'm sure that you can handle all of them."

"Should I help you? I can handle every kind of student so if you need help, you can always come to me." The man named Namjoon told me, as he fixed his glasses.

"Namjoon-Ah, don't underastimate Noona." My brother said annoyed which caused you to chuckle.

"The only help I need is to know where my class is, I would love it if you showed me the way." I smiled softly as the man agreed, he grabbed his stuff and I grabbed mine as he walked towards my destinated classroom at my side.

The bell allready rang so as I opened the door, I could hear the loud screams coming from the students that were already inside. I waved goodbye to Namjoon and entered the class, and dropped my bag next to the desk, which caused me to get the attention of the students.

"A very Good morning, class. As of today I am your new English Teacher, I am Wang Y/N, but please call me Ms. Wang." I said to the silent class as I turned around and wrote my name on the board. I heard students gossping about me and my little brother.

"Okay, my house rules are simple. We will only speak English except when I say you can speak Korean. We won't make fun of each other. And last but not least, don't ship me with my little brother, not even in your most sinful thoughts. And if you do, may god take you back to the right path because something must be going on in your head for sure." 

The reactions that came out of the class were different. Some looked at me with big shocked eyes, while other are looking at me with a confused reaction, but the biggest part of the class was laughing saying that it was a savage response.

I started class and only a few minutes later I saw a sillhoute of a man walking away. It was probably Jackson since he might wanted to se how I'm doing it with his old class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...