𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 ʲʲᵏ...

由 silv3rstarr

Seven Royals, Prince of Gwacheon, Kim Seokjin Lord Min Yoongi from Daegu Prince of Gwangju, Jung Hoseok Princ... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 {Last Chapter}
A/N
Confessed in the sunset
Only fools fall for you
A small trip to history
A small trip to history part 02
Birthday surprise
Camping
2nd book???
Heated
Love
Sorry guys <3
~Thank you~
Q&A
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chapter 21

32.2K 1.2K 636
由 silv3rstarr

~♡~

|"No one knows how much I cried because of you"|

~♡~

You woke up in your hotel room. You were feeling strange, as if you've forgotten something. Then everything hit you. You remembered drowning in the ice cold water, with no energy to swim.

Your head was pounding, every cell in your body is screaming for oxygen. You kept fighting until you felt like your head is about to explode, you had to take a breath. So you did. For some reason it doesn’t hurt like you thought it would, you weren't not scared anymore, it was almost peaceful actually. You began to fall. You fell further and further into the darkness until it threatens to swallow you whole.

That was how you felt then.

But now, you were glad to be alive. You were glad to breath in the air. Underwater was scary, it was not that you hated water, you loved to dive and swim, but in summer. Swimming in cold water was a nightmare, especially when you couldn't see anything underwater.
Now, you gained a fear. You feared to swim.

Next to your bed sat Jimin on a chair, his head resting on your bed. You carefully took his hand in yours and squeezed his gently, which made him wake up instantly.

"Y/N!", shouted he, hugging you tightly. You gave him a small pat on his back, quietly saying you were okay.

"Why can't you be carefull? You could've died! And worst of them all is, you gave up and let yourself die..." Then came the waterworks. He was still hugging you, crying on your shoulder. He didn't pull back, embarassed of you seeing his crying face.

"Sorry..." You whispered, "I promise. I won't do it again."

"Good thing Jungkook was there to save you. You were unconscious for two days and that guy didn't even leave this room untill this morning when I forced him to." Jimin sighed, "He was very scared Y/N. When I came to check on him and you last night, he was crying, holding your hand tightly."

You wanted to laugh. Jimin sounded very serious, but you couldn't believe a word he just said. The Jungkook now would never do such thing, he never cared about you and barely spared a glance at you if you hurt yourself.

Seeing the look on your face, Jimin spoke as if he read your thoughts. "This is not a time for me to be joking. I'm not lying, you know I'm being serious. Don't lie to yourself."

"Jimin..."

"Yes Y/N?" He asked.

"Could you get me a glass of water, please?"

Jimin knew it right away. You needed time alone, and he understood. You weren't having the best time now, so he nodded, leaving you alone as he left.

As the male closed the door, heading towards his room, he noticed Jungkook laying on the couch, asleep. He still didn't left the dorm, worried about you. Jimin smiled sadly, watching the prince sleep peacefully. He wanted Jungkook to finally confess his love towards you, but he knew it wasn't that easy. There were still things that needed to be done before.

Jimin remembered the night when you asked him to help Hyora and Jungkook to be a couple again. Jimin himself didn't like the idea, he hated it. Mostly because he noticed Jungkook was listening to their conversation. That broke his heart, seeing his best friend sadly shaking his head. He knew Jungkook's feelings for Hyora didn't disappear completely, yet he was sure the prince had already fell for you, long before he met the princess named Hyora.

"Jimin," Jungkook was awake. He yawned, running his fingers through his messy brown hair. "Is she still sleeping?"

Jimin guessed right. Jungkook would ask thousands of questions untill he gets an answer. All because of you. You were driving him crazy.

Jimin simply nodded.

"Thank god." Jungkook sighed in relief, clutching his shirt. "I'm leaving now. I know she doesn't want to see me and needs time alone."

Jungkook came closer to his friend and pat his shoulder, "Please take care of her. I want to apologize for everything, how I've been acting past these years, but you know it's too late. I don't blame her for hating me. But please, tell her to be carefull in the future."

"Jungkookie..." Jimin whispered, seeing the prince leave without saying any other word. He noticed how heartbroken Jungkook was, but all he could do now was to stand there and do nothing.

🌹🌹🌹

The spring washed in like the tide, advancing confidently with warmth and white sunshine one day and retreating the next. The blossom arrives like cake frosting on the trees in delicious creams and pinks. The petals burst out from lower down the branches leaving the tips still in tight bud. After the denuded trees of winter their new and splendid clothes are a joy to see.

April was finally here. The weather is the kind that feels like a kiss of summer without the fiery heat of noon time in August. The grass is a soft green that almost has a hint of blue and in the sky is enough pristine white cloud to show you how beautiful the sky was, how perfect.

While the other's prepared for the ball, which would be held in shorter than 2 days, you were sitting by a lake in the hotel garden. No one could see you whenever someone enters, because you chose to sit behind some bushes, where it was comfortable for you.

As you were too busy reading a book, two familiar voice entered your ears. They were laughing, kind of causing you too huff in annoyance. But as you saw who they were, you froze.

"That's how I tricked my dad!" Jimin laughed, almost disappearing from your sight.

"Oh my, that's a good way of a trickery." Hyora held her stomach, laughing as well. Her other hand on Jimin's shoulder.

You were technically stalking them, but couldn't stop from smiling. Hyora was finally happy and cheerfull. Does she really want to get back with Jungkook?  It doesn't look like it.

You left them alone, heading back to your room. Out of the blue, Taehyung stepped infront of you, holding a cardboard box. You knew right away, with his smile he only wanted you to do a favour.

"Give it. Where should I take it?" You asked, taking the heavy box from the prince.

"To the hotel greenhouse, they're preparing to have dinner there in the spring ball." Taehyung said excitedly, "Got to go, Eunhee needs my help!"

"JUST ASK HER OUT ALREADY!" You shouted as Taehyung ran into the hotel. You shook your head, walking to the direction towards the greenhouse.

The sweet,almost sickly, smell of flowers cut through the soft scent of the evening's wind as you entered the green house. The flowers that had been tight buds only days ago had begun to open, already had a deeper blush of pink. The winter should still be in force but already spring had pushed it back to moderate temperatures and the kind of gentle breeze you don't notice unless you stop and be present in the moment. You stretched your fingers out in open, slowly touching them. They were smoother than you thought, silky too.

The greenhouse wasn't filled with only flowers, there were a few trees where anyone could climb and watch the stars throught the clear glass roof.

Spinning around, you explored the greenhouse a little bit more, untill you find a table, where a few cardboard boxes were placed. You smiled, placing the one in your arms carefully on the table as well.

You still had plenty of time untill dinner, so you made up your mind to explore this green wonderland for a while. You didn't realise you were spending hours inside, admiring every single plant. You were amazed. As you looked outside for a moment, you realised it was already night and way past dinner time.

You could only panik as you struggled to find the exist. Minutes felt like hours as you looked for the door in the maze like greehouse. It was huge, you never though you would spend much time in here.

You sighed in relief after approaching towards the exit, but when you tried to open the door, you realised it was locked.

"Ah finally, found the exit–"

You turned aroud, hearing the familiar voice. Jungkook stared at you in shock. You tried to open the door, wanting to get out more than anything. If you were to be stuck in here with him, well...you hated that thought.

"It's locked, damn it!" You muttered under your breath.

"Move." Jungkook sighed, walking towards you. You quickly moved away, letting him open the door. He was strong, maybe he could open it.

"We're locked in for the night." Jungkook groaned, leaning against the door as he pouted in defeat. You secretly awed at the sight.

The prince sat against the door, hugging his leather jacket. It was getting colder at night, you however didn't show him any sign of feeling cold. You sat next to him. Mainly because you got afraid to sit any other places, the huge ass trees scared you.

After a few minutes, something weighted your shoulder. You turned your head, only to see Jungkook's head resting on your shoulder as his eyes were closed. He was asleep.

You took your chance to look closer to his face. When he was asleep he lay as still as a brick. The only movement was the slight rise and fall of his chest. It was hard to imagine that this was the same boy that called you with rude names, bulling no one other than you, putting itching powder in your new clothes and salt in your coffee. In sleep he was angelic, his face as fresh as a dew drop, making gentle snuffling noises as he breathed.

Soon after you felt this blackness come over you. Like a blanket, but not a blanket of warmth but a blanket of coldness making you shiver. But somehow it was making your eyes feel heavier and heavier. You finally closed your eyes, finally sending yourself into a dreamless sleep.

On the next following morning, you woke up, finding yourself crouched down on the floor with a leather jacket wrapped around you. Realising Jungkook had already left, with the door open.

You hugged his jacket tightly, finally relieved to be getting out of the green house after spending a whole night in.

"Y/N!!!" Jasmine ran towards you, Eunhee following behind. You ran and went to hug them.

"I'll explain you later. Let's go get food, I'm hungry."

□ □ □

Double update for y'all. Hope you enjoyed it :)

-Haru🐰

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.4K 128 18
Park Jimin was your average supernatural blending in with other humans. Good grades, with friends (that are other supernaturals), and over all a good...
13.7K 959 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
478K 17.2K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
551K 18.6K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...