It Beats For You

By nurxdiyana

Mathematics has always been the subject you hated most. However, when a new teacher enters the school, you fe... More

01. The First Time
02. Caught
03. 22
04. Interest
05. Comfort
06. Distracted
07. Sweet Endings
Author's note

Author's note (2)

6.6K 141 28
By nurxdiyana

Hello again, loves!

A little help needed here. Since I'm rewriting this story along with my other works, I was wondering if I should publish a new story (with a SIMILAR plot) with the same title and leave the original version here, or publish the new story here and delete the original version/replace the old with the new?

Please let me know down in the comments below! I'd love to hear your thoughts. 😇

_______________

Just an edit, I'd realised that part 5 hadn't been published because it was on private all along and I didn't realise that.. haha. I'm sorry, but please do check it out and tell me how you find it!

Also, my new book will be called "Made For Loving You". It's a slightly more exaggerated and dramatic version of this story, so you'll find bits and pieces of similarity in that one.

Cheers to all! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 111 11
❝ 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐍 π˜πŽπ” 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 πŒπ„ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐌𝐘 π‡πŽπŒπ„π–πŽπ‘πŠ? ❞ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜”π˜ͺ𝘯𝘒 𝘈𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
223K 7K 29
[COMPLETED] Jimin is a playboy who lately have a crush on her seatmate y/n. Jimin was never a playboy but because of the accident that happened to hi...
67K 2.8K 39
"Since you're my bodyguard, you can't leave me and I can't leave you" --- In which a girl that has super strength becomes a bodyguard to a rich man s...