Street Racer Darling |:| Knoc...

By DatFandomGirl1

(Y/N) sat down. Her day had been full of the impossible. Only one question remains: Is Knockout just grateful... More

The Streets
Mutual Interest
Let's do This
Welcome Mat
Karma
Death by Boredom
Oh Look, an Enemy
An Outing
Why Hello...
When the Past Comes Back to Bite You
Problem? Naw, This is Fun and Games!
A Night Out
Race Day
Crisis Averted, and Replaced
Mission Possible
Captured
Safety
In Enemy Territory
Everybody Hates me, Nobody Likes me, Let's go Eat Some Worms!
Compromise
Partings, They're Not Sweet at All
When We're Apart
To Prove a Point
Dirt and Energon
Touchy Subjects and Hidden Objects
A Name to Remember
Anticipation
Guess Whose Back!
High Voltage
Having fun with the Pharaohs
A Bet
Avoiding Them
A Talk
Experimentation
Common Rivalry
Sabotage
Growing Friendships
Close Calls
How About: 'NO'
Foul Attitudes
Dangerous Test
A Bet is Settled, and so Much More
BREAKing news
Spark-Breaking Persuasion
Loving Betrayal
Tricky Choices and Unknown Plans
Interrogation
First Mission With the Other Guys...
A Leader's Perspective
A Helpful Traitor
Kiddie Rides
Created Conflict
Bloopers
Waiting
Found, but Lost
A Burned-Out Candle Re-Lit
A Hidden Answer, but a Forgotten Love
A Little bit of Heartbreak can Always be Mended
Family Reunion
Revealed Family
Anger Management Act
An Old Friend
A Worried Warmonger and the New Crew
Shut Down and Burnt Out
Closer
Battle Ready
FIGHT
Yikes...
Limits
Impostor
Coffee Shop Conversations
Insider's Out-take
A New Neutral
A Choice
Destruction
Her Quick Synopsis and a Meeting
Simply Mad
Search Party of Two
The Search Party is Found
We all Scream For...
Sound Check
Freedom in Flight
Attack on Ti... Darkmount
When Wedding Bells are Replaced with Car Engines
Her Instinct
A Game of Chance
His New Look
Crossing the Line
Secrets, Unknowingly Kept and Purposefully Kept
Opinions
Safe and Sound
CONfliction
When We're Falling Apart
Oh Sweet Baby Mine
Mutiny
Sadness
Uncertainty
A Winning Streak
Welcome Home

Forever?

6K 236 47
By DatFandomGirl1

~Knockout's POV~ 

     It's been 4 days, and (Y/N) and I have done nothing but work. Me tending to Lord Megatron and other field duties, while she just works on cracking the codes. I don't talk to her, she doesn't talk to me, and we don't race anymore, though I do go out from time to time to just drive. It's nice not having her around, nagging me and insulting me like she does. One could say I'm being stubborn, but in all honestly, I'm just waiting for an apology. (Y/N) risked my life trying to get that stupid generator, and it really wasn't as important as she made it out to be. What's more is that I would have lived, most likely, but a human is so fragile, she wouldn't have lived through the crash. I was lucky enough to find traction when she rammed my gas peddle to the floor like a lunatic! 

     I will admit I do miss her from time to time, I refuse to give in when she herself is the reason for this silent battle between us. To be honest, I thought our little hint of a liking for each other would work out, but she's to focused on the adrenaline rush to care about the feelings of another apparently. So here I am, once again walking into a dead silent berthroom, a tiny shelf holding a tiny sleeping femme I thought I could love. Well, I thought correctly, but I also thought wrong. Who can love someone who only loves the adrenaline rush you can provide for them? 

         "Knockout," After four days, she finally speaks, well I'm not going to answer, "I know you're mad," No, I'm furious, "but give me a second chance. I promise to not put both of our lives in unnecessary danger." 

Something wasn't right. She might not have said anything for four days, but I know her voice, and it's not as metallic. 

     Taking away the covers of the tiny metal plate turned human bed, I found a recorder, (Y/N)'s voice coming straight from it. 

         "By now you have figured out this little deception, and know me well enough to know were to look next. I know you well too, so I know how much you like races, and your finish. Beat me there, and we'll talk faceplate to faceplate. See you there, Knockout." 

I wasn't going to back down from a challenge. 

     I found Soundwave at a computer, and a groundbridge disappear just as I walked in. Another appeared in front of me, and I leaped through it, seeing a lone car on the long stretch of highway once I was through. 

         "Don't test me femme." 

I transformed, driving after her. I knew where we were going. Where else would she go? I also knew of a shortcut through the sand and rocks. It might get my finish slightly nasty, but it would guarantee my win. 

     Soon I made it to the first place we met. It was empty. No race was being held here tonight, which I was glad of. Here I remembered, and here I waited, not having to wait long for (Y/N). She pulled up in a dark red 2003 Hennessey Dodge Viper Venom 650r, convertible, top up. I couldn't see inside, and waited longer for her to come out. Where she got the car was the least of my concerns right now, what I wanted was her to apologize, but she didn't come out. 

         "If you're not coming out then I'm leaving you here. The Decepticons will get along fine without you." 

I started to leave, but when I turned around, (Y/N)'s car started to transform. When I turned back around, I found a true Cybertronian femme in place of the Dodge. I assumed her to be an Autobot. 

         "Well, I guess you finally got what you wanted, what do you want for her safe return Bot?" 

         "Knockout, jumping to conclusions, but that's just another reason for me to love you, huh?" 

         "(Y/N)?" 

She only giggled, walking toward me with her new form. 

         "Do you like it? I found a way to connect my mind to a... fake, Cybertronian..."

I could only stare. Her figure was flawless, and that red suited her perfectly. 

         "I, uh, wanted to say sorry." 

Oh my Primus she said it! 

         "In our silence, I realized why you weren't talking to me, why you seemed so hurt after getting that stupid piece of junk generator. I, I hurt you, and risked my life too, hurting you even more than I thought I did." 

     Her voice started getting higher pitched, showing that she wasn't just saying all of this to get on my good-side again. And through this I could only stare. 

         "I-I am truly sorry, and I'll never do something so stupid again! I did this so that I could talk to you as an equal, and not as a weak minded human that I knew you to think me as, and I admit I was only thinking of the adrenaline rush during that time! Please forgive me Knockout!" 

She fell to her knees, sobbing energon tears. Primus why does she look so cute?! Who even made the body? It looked so... real, like she was a true born Cybertronian. 

     I slowly walked over to her. Knowing her to be in a very fragile state, I only wrapped my servos around her shoulder plates, lifted the still sobbing femme, and planted a kiss on her faceplate. I could tell she was flustered, still sobbing, leaning on me for support. I gladly gave her that support as our kiss deepened. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and hung there. I could feel her purr as she stood on the ends of her pedes. We only came apart when we finally needed air.

         "I'm sorry too, (Y/N)." 

         "Took you long enough to say something." She said through her now mechanical hiccups. 

         "How can I say something when you leave me speechless? How did you do this? And why?" 

         "I thought I said so, I did this for you." 

I was still holding her form. 

         "That doesn't answer how." 

She lifted herself from my chassis, looking up at me with her now stunning red eyes. 

         "I found a way to create a human to robot psychic patch. Breakdown helped me build the body, and Soundwave helped with the programming. My real body is basically in stasis back on the Nemesis. I also made, well Soundwave technically, made a way to shutdown the link with me still inside either body, so I can go from form to form with ease." 

She's smarter than I let on...

         "Do you like it?" 

All I could do was smile as she took a couple steps back, letting me take a look of her whole form once again. She turned around a whole 360 degrees, and all I could do was admire the work done. The Cybertronian body matched her perfectly. 

         "Darling, I never liked your form, I loved it. Human or Cybertronian." 

She smiled, and all I could feel was the love I had forced down for those four agonizing days. 

         "Here's my question, how fast can your alt mode go?" 

         "0 to 60 2.9 seconds. Can you top that?" 

         "Darling, you'll be lucky if you manage 0 to 60 in 2.7 seconds." 

         "Alright, I guess we have a bet then. If I win, you get to pick the next date, if I win, I pick the next date." 

         "Did you plan this to work so well?" 

         "Actually... I expected the worst..." 

She started to cry again, but this time I instantly took in my arms, soothing her, and telling her that I wouldn't ever let her go. 

         "I can't help but love you. You're my Street Racer Darling." 

         "And I you. You're my Devil Car." 

We raced each other well into the night, the moon glinting off of her dark red paint. She was a rose amongst the thorns of life, and I it's guardian. I will not let anyone harm her, even if it means I am offlined in the process. She's mine, and forever will be. She's my one and only, my light in the dark. My weakness and my strength. 

     I couldn't help but stay behind as she raced ahead of me, dust trailing behind her. I swear, fate must have played a cruel joke when she was born a human, she made such a good Cybertronian. I admired her, I adored her. I watched as she swerved around a rock, feeling the adrenaline rush that I feel, and in that moment, I knew, that we'd be inseparable.

(I'm sorry to those who had an idea for a romantic outing, but I needed to do this, or else there would have been no point in the whole regret part in the last chapter. It doesn't help that no one gave me ideas or anything... and I know people are reading this. I mean 222 views?! I never thought this book would be so popular! Anyway, I'm sorry if you had ideas, but I hope you liked the chapter anyway. Love ya'll!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 715 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...
33.2K 822 30
This is a Transformers Prime fanfic about Knockout and Breakdown. Knockout and Breakdown are sparkmates, and after they spend some special alone time...
1.3K 154 8
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
63.1K 1.9K 17
{{ FINISHED }} {{ BOOK TWO OF - PRIME: READY OR NOT }} Two years have passed, and the Witwicky household takes the time to regroup themselves. Megatr...