His Bestfriend (August Alsina...

By MuvaTuh

Ever Been The "Bestfriend" The One Who Was There For Him And Did Everything For Him When He Couldn't, Helped... More

His Bestfriend (August Alsina Story)
Casting Call (CLOSED)
The Casting Call (CLOSED)
Prologue
Chapter One: The New Girl
Chapter Two: The Crew
Chapter Three: Its Just The Beginning
Chapter Four: From Time
Chapter Five: Bish Whet?
Chapter Six: Kissin' On My Tattoos
Chapter Seven: Niya Monae
Chapter Eight: Wonder Women
Chapter Nine: The Real Her
Chapter Ten: War Ready!❤
Chapter Eleven: One MORE Problem
One MORE Problem: Part 2 ❤
One MORE Problem: Part 3
Chapter Twelve: Son Of A Bxtch
Chapter Thirteen: Just Like Old Times
Chapter Fourteen: Pause, Rewind, Play.
Chapter Sixteen: Surpr- Oh Hell Nah.
Chapter Seventeen: Call On Tonie
Chapter Eighteen: Gone LO-CO
Chapter Nineteen: Worst Behavior
Chapter Twenty: Slight Work
Chapter Twenty-One: Family Love
|New Story|
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Christmas
Its Up
Chapter Twenty-Three: Drama Mama!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Breaking Point
Chapter Twenty-Five: Forever & Always
Bree Notee! ❤
Chapter Twenty-Six: You're Next!
Book 2- His Bestfriend Too?
His Bestfriend Too

Chapter Fifteen: Secrets!

41.7K 1.5K 135
By MuvaTuh

4 Months Later

(A/N: Ima speed this up some because I like when stories get all dramatic and full of drama then there's a sex scene...Haha, Excuse Me. IJS)

Deena

"Girls! Pack ya bags! WE'RE GOING TO NEWYORK!" I yelled at the girls.

"Yay! I miss Tay!" Yana said rubbing her stomach.

Yeah, She told us about the baby, It was kinda obvious though she was glowing and she was also sick. She's due in September! I be wishing it was October because thats when my birthday is and I am his godmama.

"Uhm, I dont think we should go." Lani said and I looked at her.

"Why not!? I havent seen my sister in F O R E V E R!" I yelled excited.

"Ohh, Well true. Let me go start packing." Lani left to go back.

"Whats her problem?" Yana asked me.

"I dont know babymama, but its not cute." I said helping Yana up to go pack.

Khalani

I really dont think we should go to New York. Tay called and told me how she brought Tone and why she really left. I dont hate her because I understand why but its like your sister is crazy, you risking your life for him and he risking your life for you.

"Hey Lani! Wassupp Boo!" Lani said popping up on facetime with Tone.

"Hey, We're coming to New york." She started smiling... Uhm bitch why you smiling?

"I know Lani. I got it under control. I promise." I just looked at her.

"Well ight, You got it then. See you tonight!" I said hanging up.

Miyana

"I know Lani. I got it under control. I promise." I heard Tay say.

"Well ight, you got it then. See you tonight!"

I was leaning against Lani's door to see if I can find out whats wrong with her. To my luck nothing yet.

"Ya- Ayee, What iss you doing?" Deena said leaning in the doorway of her room.

"Tryna find out whats wrong." She started laughing and pulled me in her room closing the door.

"Look, She been acting like that for a minute and I dont like secrets." She said packing the last of her things.

"Well, Babymama. We gone see what happen!" I slapped deena's ass and walked out.

"Ouch Bitch! Yeah, You need some dick before we leave!" She yelled at me.

"Hoe! Shut up! I know this! But you know Smoke wont give me none till after I drop this baby!" She was laughing.

"BOOOOOOO! THATS SUCKS!" I laughed and finished packing. Oh, This should be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.2K 62
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨; 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘔𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘕𝘰...
60.5K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
649K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
1.8K 98 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...