Navy Rose (Jikook)

By oferisandstay

"Why didn't you tell me before?" • "I was scared of losing you" • "Why?" • "What's the point in living if t... More

•< 1 >•
•< 2 >•
•< 3 >•
•< 4 >•
•< 5 >•
•< 6 >•
•< 7 >•
•< 8 >•
•< 9 >•
•< 10 >•
•< 11 >•
•< 12 >•

•< Alternate Ending >•

2.1K 91 14
By oferisandstay

Jimin's POV
He wouldn't remember but it took them about 2 hours to remove the vines and the flowers from Jungkook's chest.
He wouldn't remember but it was the worst 2 hours of our lives sitting in that waiting room.
He wouldn't remember but we still had to clean up his flower petals in his room
He wouldn't remember but I love him and now because of my selfishness, it's too late.

That's the main point. He wouldn't remember.

Finally after 2 hours of waiting the doctor pulled us out of the waiting room.

"He's awake and I'm happy to report almost back to normal" the doctor gave us all a warm smile and showed us to jungkook's room. I stopped right outside as everyone else entered.

"Hyungs!" His cheery voice rang through the gloomy hospital hallway.

I choked back a sob and cupped my hand over my mouth trying to hush my sounds.

"Jungkook-ah, There's someone else"

"Really?"

The doctor broke in. "You should remember in a few days. Amnesia is apart of the surgery process" a lie that made my heart ache.

"Can I meet him?" Jungkook asked

"Of course you can"

"Jimin-ah" Tae said softly, but I don't move. It's as if I was frozen.

I put on my best fake smile and walked into the room. He looked the same as he used to. His cute little bunny smile showing.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook. I guess I knew you"

I smiled "jimin, and yeah, you did"

Time went by quickly. It had been almost a year sense Jungkook's Hanahaki. We were almost back to where we were.

It took a while at first but after a few months I'd find him asleep next to me and in the morning he'd say he had a nightmare and wanted comfort. We did all the things we used to do together but it still wasn't the same.

Our old memories were gone. Washed away from jungkook's mind forever. There were moments when I wouldn't come out of my room and Jungkook would sit with his back leaning against the door until I opened it. He's ask why I was crying and I'd always reply with stress. He'dvalways sleep with me that night just to make sure I was okay.

He didn't need to know the real reason.

"Hyung" Jungkook sang happily, knocking at the door.

"Not know Jungkook" my voice cracked. I let the tears stream down my face.

"Hyung? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" He asked, worrying tinted his voice

"N-nothing Jungkook-ah" I said back.

"Please unlock the door Jimin-hyung"

I ignored jungkook's request and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the sink and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked down at my hand, slowly opening my fist.

Laying on my palm was one of Jungkook's dark blue petals, except it was no longer soft and vibrant. It was a shade of brown and crunchy. I crushed it almost immediately. Throwing the petals down the drain.

I looked at myself. I had caused the one I love so much pain and I had done nothing to prevent it. I brought my fist up, let out a yell and smashed my fist into mirror. Glass going everywhere

I fell to the floor, tears streaming down my face. Blood dripping from my knuckles

"Jimin-ah!" Junkook yelled. Banging on the door.

I ignored him and continued to let my tears stream down my face.
I heard Jungkook yelling but I didn't understand what he was saying. I let my mind drift.

"Jimin-ah" I heard Yoongi's voice

I slowly looked up and I met Yoongi's eyes, he gave me a sad smile. He bent down and wrapped his arms around me.

I let out another yell.

"Hyung" I looked up and locked eyes with Jungkook. He had never seen one this bad. I looked away from him.

"Kookie, will you go make Jiminie some tea please?" Yoongi's asked

He nodded and Left

"What happened Jiminie?"

"I found one of his petals. Hyung this is killing me. It's everyday I look at him and I remember the pain I put him through. It's destroying me" tears streamed down my face.

"I know, but he doesn't remember the pain jimin-ah"

"But I do. I remember what he looked like and the way he acted. I remember screaming at him and watching him double over. I remember everything he doesn't and I can't stand it"

"Jimin-ah" he started softly "you can't be so hard on yourself"

I just stared at the floor not wanting to say anything.

I heard the door open and Jungkook sat the Tea on the night stand.

Yoongi slowly parted from me and made his way out of my room. I stared at the floor of my bathroom. Jungkook sat down next to me.

"Hyung" he put his hand on my knee "what's wrong?"

"Just stress, Jungkook-ah. Nothing to worry about" I mumbled

"You've been saying that a lot lately. I worried about you" Jungkook's hand slid slowly up my leg, he was now resting it on my thigh.

"It's nothing kookie-ah. Please don't worry about me. There's other things to worry about" I looked at the blood dripping from my knuckles. I didn't look up.

"Jimin Hyung, can I tell you something" jungkook's voice was suddenly small and tense

"Yeah"

It was silent for a couple seconds.

"Jungkook-ah?" I asked, looking up.

Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I was startled at first but closed my eyes and pushed back. We moved in sync, his lips tasting of vanilla. His hand slowly found mine, fingers intertwined. His other hand gently cupped my cheek. We moved in sync for a couple minutes before Jungkook deepened the kiss.

He slowly pulled me to my feet and pulled my body closer to his. I jumped, swinging my legs around his waist. He moved his hands to support my thighs, he pushed my up against the bathroom door to support my back.

My fingers threaded through his hair, I tugged softly, earning a pleasurable moan. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for permission. I tensed instantly. Jungkook started to pull away. I panicked, not wanting the moment to end. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him back to me, our lips connecting together once again.

I allowed his tongue to connect with mine. This time I made the first move.

I slowly parted from his lips and kissed down his jawline. He hummed in pleasure. I ran my fingers across his cheek. I gently bit down on his neck. He ran his hands through my hair. I could hear his breathy laugh.

I gently sucked on his sweet spots, he yelped in surprise, I left my marks across his jawline and his neck. He lifted me up again and sat me on the counter.

His hand firmly grasping my thigh,, he started gentle and sweet but now it was rough and passionate. I wasn't complaining.

"Jungkook-ah wait" I stopped. He pulled away, his cheeks a burning bright red.

"I-I-I- that was my fault, I shouldn't have taken it that far." He let go of my thigh and started to part

"No!" I yelped and grabbed his hands.

He looked at me.

"Do you love me?" I asked him

He nodded "Since the day I saw you in the hospital. I'm sorry I don't remember us"

I shook my head "we can make new memories kookie-ah"

Suddenly the younger got a lot more confident

"Can we make one right now?" He smirked

"What do you-" I stopped my eyes widened. He let out one of his laughs. A blush covering my cheeks.

He grabbed my hand and led me out of the bathroom, smiles never leaving our faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 616 40
"What a great scenery!My boyfriend and my best friend fucking each other" "SAY THE ONE WHO CHEATED WITH A GAY!" I Regret it all. "You wouldn't die if...
1.7K 205 7
"So, are you saying that he was never in love? " " He is too rude to fall on his knees for someone "
266K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
3.1K 202 16
Jungkook POV I've been thinking to see you again. Perhaps, I've been going back and forth. Since that day I met your eyes again. I don't think I can'...