Opera Wine | Rosalie Hale [1]

By -hopscotch

❝The birds sing for you, ma chère. They envy your beauty that is beyond compare.❞ ❝They were all the family I... More

playlist
Epigraph
prologue
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quize
epilogue
THANK YOU + AUTHOR'S NOTE
Threading the Wrong Needle

zero

35.4K 540 1
By -hopscotch

In which she breathed in the air and caught the scent of the sweetest rose, a woman much prettier than even her named suggests.

A pretty bird that held the beating of her heart and governed ig as the Queen that she was - Marion had fallen in love with Rosalie upon first sight.

Love would prevail in the ways that are not as obvious as it would seem . . . or at least not as conventional.

•••

DISCLAIMER! I do not own twilight in any shape or form, or claim to do so. All rights belong to Stephenie Meyers and everyone else that assisted in the making of the franchise. However, I do own Marion Dupuis, and any other original characters and their plot line, so I would be greatly appreciated if you did not plagiarize my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.2K 30
"You desire nothing more than to please me." [Full summary inside] #1 in alecvolturi #1 in edwardcullen #1 in eclipse
137K 3.6K 31
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" Pixie haired girl whispered, making me turn around. Earning an smirk from the vampire group, knowing something isn't adding...
1M 23.4K 76
❝and she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.❞ [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]
992K 29.5K 33
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄 ❝ Come, take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like your girls insane Choose your last words...