Long Lost Love

By gillian62003

Highest rankings #1 in Lola #1 in Jayden #75 in humor #8 in heartbreak #25 in billionaire What happens whe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
MUST READ!!!!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Three is a crowd
New Book!!!
Christmas Gift
NOT ON WATTPAD

Chapter 4

9.2K 277 23
By gillian62003

Dedicated to Hallotom

There are times you need to stick up for yourself, for your own good and dignity.

I rolled in bed and noticed the time said 5:55am. Grunting loudly with a yawn I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower so that I could go back to bed. My stomach had been painful the whole night and I had hardly slept the whole night. It was my time of the month and I had to say it sucked big time. Jayden had taken all the aspirins when he had a hangover which was almost every day over the past few weeks so there wasn't anything for me to take to make it better.

Since the wedding I had hardly spoken to Jayden. I was forced to hug and kiss him in public but as soon as we were in the car no one looked at the other. I didn't mind that at all. I didn't care about that devil and all he did after all. The family dinners we were invited to drained me with all the insults and verbal abuse I had to endure through them; I could tell I had lost a lot of weight in just a month.

After my shower I grabbed a pair of comfy pajamas which consisted of a hot pink short and a light pink shirt before heading back to my bed which was already made. As I was about to close my eyes I heard my door being opened roughly. I looked to see Jayden striding in wearing a dark blue suit and a matching tie which made him look extra hot. That thought just made me angry and sad at how such a devil could be blessed.

"Wake up, my mum called us for breakfast," Jayden told me not looking up from his phone.

"I'm not going," I muttered weakly and he raised his eyebrows not bothering to look away from his phone.

"Why is that?" he questioned switching off his phone and putting it in his pocket with his hands remaining there.

"I am tired of being humiliated by your family. Those breakfast dates and dinners that you force me to attend stress me out. I am tired of being called a worthless slut and whore by your parents and aunt and honestly I am not up for it today. I am feeling really sick and there are no painkillers in this house!" I yelled and I didn't notice there were tears that were trickling down my cheeks.

I was always stressed as hell because of how I was treated by the Henstridges and I had had enough. Jayden scoffed before using his finger to remove the tear on my cheek and I slapped his hand off before glaring at him which took him aback.

"Don't ever touch me again, ever," I gritted out furiously wiping off the tears on my cheek.

Jayden kept looking for a bit and then he sat down next to me asking what was wrong. "I've got stomach pains and it feels like something is constantly pinching my abdomen and there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop it so I'm sorry if I just wanted to get that out," I snapped trying not to choke on a sob.

He looked uncomfortable but quickly masked it with an impassive look before telling me he would be back but I just ignored him. Deciding not to sit and mop around I decided to go and eat something even though my stomach hurt like mad. I just wanted to do something to get my mind off my life.

"Morning ma'am is there anything I could help you with?" Eva asked with a smile. Eva was one of my favourite maids because of her happy going personality. I envied her somehow, how she was so carefree and wild like there was no tomorrow. There was nothing I needed at the moment so I shook my head and I smiled at her while she tailed behind and I accidently went to into one of the kitchens were there was a pink bra on the counter which just made me gape at it. Well this was awkward.

"I think you can thorough clean this room and all the other rooms with the whole team of course. Please make sure you start with my husband's room first Eva and when you alert the others come see me," I stated before picking the bra with my finger tips and throwing it into the bin feeling my stomach worsen. Sighing loudly I cringed as the bra smelt like cheap perfume and sweat, who knew maybe it was one out of the three the poor prostitute owned.

I was served a fruit salad by the chef and I started digging in when I was interrupted by Jayden coming in the kitchen.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?" he asked while pouring himself some orange juice.

"I'm fine," I snapped standing up to get away from him. He held my hand stopping me from leaving making me glare at him. He dropped it like it burnt making me smile in satisfaction.

"I brought you pills and food," he said emotionlessly.

"I hope you didn't poison it," I replied shooting him another glare while grabbing the food.

"Why are you mad?" he asked and I scoffed before saying, "You don't just wake up deciding to want to communicate with someone okay? Stuff like that doesn't happen so stop trying cause desperation is disgusting."

Jayden looked at me coldly clearly disliking my rant and I gave him a fake grin before digging in what may have been poisoned food.

"I'll see you at breakfast," Jayden muttered and I responded, "I'm not coming."

He scoffed and I could tell he was angry and he was about to say something Eva walked in.

"Excuse me Mr and Mrs. Henstridge I would like to talk to you tonight if that's okay with you?" she asked and I looked at her curiously while Jayden glared at her.

"It's okay Eva," Jayden mumbled before leaving the mansion.

Frustrated I continued stuffing the food like a starved animal before I downed the pills. I was about to go to my room but was stopped by Eva asking what I wanted earlier.

"I wanted to ask you if you'd consider quitting being a maid and join me at my fashion line Red Rose as a model. You have the looks and the body and you'd really make it big there plus Jason, my assistant has been pestering me to recruit you since we need new faces," I told her quickly with a smile and her reaction was priceless.

"Wow, oh my God, Mrs. Henstridge I don't know what to say. Thank you so much for this and can I think about it first?" she asked beaming and I nodded before going to my room where I spent the day falling in and out of sleep but was woken up by a very angry looking Jayden who seemed very angry which just annoyed me.

"Lola, why the hell were you not at breakfast? My mother was so mad that you weren't there I mean exactly who do you think you are?! First you woke up acting like you got a stick up your ass and then you disrespect my mother by letting her down I mean what's wrong with you seriously," I looked at Jayden as if he had two heads before shaking my head and leaving the room not wanting to say anything.

I then remembered Eva wanted to see Jay and me so I headed to the living room while Jayden tailed behind yelling at me and I just hummed a random tune to piss him off even further. I had someone call Eva and when she arrived Jayden finally stopped yelling.

"Hi Eva," I stated as I took a seat next to Jayden and he looked at me coldly.

"Evening ma'am and Mr. Henstridge, the reason I called you here was to tell you that I don't deserve the job here and the one you offered me. I also want to apologize for everything I have done to you Mrs. Henstridge," she said with teary eyes. I didn't understand what she had done because she had seemed okay, happy actually when I offered her the job and come to think of it her smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Lola I am so sorry," she began and I looked at her quizzically and she continued with tears welled up in her eyes, "I am sorry Lola."

Something was definitely wrong; she had never called me Lola over the weeks I had been staying with her. I was curious to know what the hell she was talking about but she was dragging it out which made me a bit angry.

"For crying out loud just say it Eva," I muttered through gritted teeth with an eye roll suddenly feeling so annoyed.

"I am pregnant," she whispered and I heard her surprisingly but I didn't understand why she was telling.

"So?" I questioned amused and I noticed a tear escaping her eye.

"It's your husband's baby; it's Jayden's baby. Don't you get it, I had an affair with your husband," she told me slowly and I didn't react for a while.

I knew Jayden wasn't faithful to me, okay maybe not knew but I kinda guessed and I never thought he would go as far as knocking up my maid. Her words had hurt me even though I didn't want to have any feelings for Jayden. The fact that Jayden was going to be given a child by another woman who he would forever have a connection with hurt me more than I could ever imagine. It was the kind of pain I never thought I would feel but here I was feeling it. Anger and betrayal were my main feelings among other ones and I tried to act neutral but I couldn't. I felt mad, betrayed and hurt. Eva, a person I'd trusted was betraying me like this.

"Lola?" I heard Jayden call and I snapped out of my trance. I hadn't noticed there were a couple of tears on my cheek but I ignored them and looked at Jayden who seemed to be so calm.

"Say something," Eva pleaded and I gave her a long hard glare before leaving the room but not before kicking her out.

"I can't believe I offered you a job and trusted you," I'd muttered on my way out.

I decided to drive to Chris's house knowing he was my best friend who understood me. As I drove I wondered how unlucky I was in life. At the age of 17, I lost my daughter who was a year old and I was also told I was barren. My dad had an affair and when he ended the affair Cecelia drove away angry and had an accident which was claimed to be staged. After the accident she went missing and she came back a few months ago and an article was leaked to the media with the title, Long Lost Love. It was a scandalous story that resulted in my marriage to Jayden. Jayden was a jerk who had done things that'd hurt me along with his family who had also done things and I had lost a lot of weight and my vibe in the few months I had been married to him. I looked 40 even though I was just 24.

Breathing in and out I parked my car in front of Chris's mansion before walking to the door and knocking the door. I heard a 'coming' from the other side of the door before it opened revealing Matt looking so weird. I couldn't even look at him with a straight face despite the fact that I was just about to cry.

"Were you busy?" I asked trying not to break down in tears and laughter.

"No," he replied quickly but I heard a yes being yelled from behind him.

"Oh Brenda, I'm sorry for interrupting," I apologized noticing Brenda coming to the door looking as weird as well making me just break into a series of laughter

They sure were busy.

"You should be," she teased before she noticed my red puffy eyes.

"What happened to you Lola?" she said taking me to the living room which was a mess. What were they doing? It looked like a rainbow had spit all over the house making a mess all over. They weren't looking flattering both looking like the less attractive and less funny version of clowns.

I narrated the ordeal and they comforted me with chocolate which Brenda had gone to buy after wearing her clothes along with her fiancé. Crying had exhausted me so I took all the chocolate and went to my room which I slept in every time I had a problem with Jayden and I couldn't face him like the coward I was, I ran away from problems.

Taking a warm shower I wore comfy pajamas which consisted of a pink short and a pink t-shirt, had I forgot to mention I had a closet with my clothes in that room too. As I was about to sleep Chris and Brenda came to check up on me and I finally asked what I'd been dying to ask about.

"I just have to ask before I sleep. What happened to you too and your house?"

They both looked at each other with amused expressions before telling me.

"Matt and I wanted to be clowns so we dressed up as clowns and tried juggling but then we wanted to paint our apartment and there were was paint everywhere so by mistake we knocked down all the paint tins hence the mess," Brenda explained and I shot them both a confused look before disappearing under the covers not understanding a thing they'd just explained.

***

I was woken up by my phone beeping and I checked to see who the message was from, it was from an unknown number.

Sighing I checked the message that read, Hey it's Benedict. I'm Jayden's friend and we met a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to let you know that your mother and mother in law are at the mansion and if you don't come now I have a feeling you'll find them in pieces.

I laughed at the last part before getting up and taking a shower. It's not that I minded finding them in pieces; I just wanted to witness the tearing down of body parts live. Deciding on a blue jean and a red off shoulder top with black studded heels I tip toed out of the house not wanting to disturb Chris and Brenda who had fallen asleep on the couch in the most uncomfortable position possible still in their clown uniforms.

What the hell happened with those two?     

Vote, comment and share if you like❄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
58.9K 1.1K 22
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...
3.4K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...
60.4K 3.1K 20
He needs an heir -- she's carrying his baby Being swept off her feet by a tall, bronzed Frenchman isn't on Vanessa Bryant's holiday list of things to...