Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By MusicInMute1

Are you in love with a lot of your favorite Creepypasta characters and wonder what you love life would be lik... More

IMPORTANT NOTE!
Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios.
1. How You Met.
2. The Monster in falling in love.
3. When You Go On A Date With Someone Else And He Confesses.
4. He Takes You On A Date And Ask You To Be His Girlfriend.
5. The Kiss.
6. You Paint His Nails.
7. What He Does When You Don't Get What You Want.
8. When People Say He Isn't Goog Enough.
9. He Gets REALLY Jealous.
Offenderman Chapters READ IT!!!!
10. He Wants To Cuddle.
11. Passionate/ Steamy Kiss ;)
12. He Feels Unloved By You.
13. He Rection When I Scare You And Make You Cry.
14. The Fight
15. Not The Same, He tells me about it
16. His Gift And His Sorry
17. Teaching Him To Text. CUTE TEXT!!!
The Text Messages.
18. You Get Him....A Litttle Excited ;)
19. You Save Me From Being Killed By Him
The Zalgo Scences READ IT!!! PT 1.
he Zalgo Scences PT 2
20. Your Halloween Costume
21. Smile Dog Doesn't Like Him.
22
23. Love Speech.
25. So Called 'Friend'......MINE!!!!!!
26. You're sick and He kisses you.
Ask The CreepyPasta
27. Presents
28. Cheating
29. He realizes....he lost you.
THE END
ITS OUT
Good bye Jonghyun
BTS book

24. Sexy Doctor Problems (Ft Matt Boomer)

73.7K 936 938
By MusicInMute1

Slenderman.

"Ok Y/N your ready to leave this place" Dr.Boomer said smiling at you. But not just any smile. very charming smile that made you blush. "r-r-really" You stuttered. Slender was hiding in your bathroom. If anyone saw him, things wouldn't turn out ok. "Yes you are as good new little miss" He said winking at you. You giggled and looked at your shoes. Slender was having big trouble to control himself. The doctor smiled at you and put s hand on your cheek. "I'm sorry but i have to admit..you have lovely eyes" He said. You just blushed harder. Slender was trembling, your lucky he didn't see that doc put a hand on your cheek. Dr. Boomer then left your room and Slender busters out the door. "He is so lucky he left on time" Slender growled before pulling you in his arms and kissed your head.

Ben Drowned.
"Now you have to promise me to take care of yourself, be more alert ok?" Dr. Boomer said. He did looked concern. Which surprised you and cause you to blush. Dr. Boomer smiled and lifted you face by your chin and looked at you in the eyes. "Is this a promise?" He asked and you nodded. Then Ben walked in, and didn't looked very happy of what he saw. However he didn't want to scare you with his out burst and kept his angry to himself. "You ready to go MY love" he hissed saying My in the end a little louder. You nodded you head and walked toward Ben. He put his arm over you. He turned his head to see Dr. Boomer smirk at him. Ben took it the wrong way. He stopped dead tracks and looked at you. "You are mine" He hissed and kissed you in front of the Doc.

Jeff The Killer.
"Why Y/N, aren't you looking beautiful today" Dr. Boomer said. You giggled saying thank you to him. While Jeff was standing behind you with his hood over his head. Clenching his fist, trying his best not to slit his throat and stabbing his stomach multiple times. Dr. Boomer grabbed your hand and twirled you around, causing you to giggle some more. Jeff was very close in tackling this man. "Well now you take care of yourself and if you need me for anything, please call" Dr.Boomer said. You blushed and nodded. Of course only when it was health problems you had Jeff to take care on the rest. Jeff just growled and pulled you away from him. "You don't fucken need anything from him, I'm here for you, maybe not for health but for anything else I'M HERE" You chuckled but nodded.

Eyeless Jack.
"Thank you for your care Dr. Boomer" You said kindly to him. Dr.Boomer smiled and pulled you in for a hug. EJ's eyes widen which of course no one saw because of the mask. He was going to say something but the doctor said something. "I was happy to take care of you y/n, i got to meet someone as amazing as you" He said. You smiled and nodded. You knew he was flirting, you thought it was flattering but you didn't want to push EJ since you could feel the vibe he was sending around the room. Dr. Boomer notice too and chuckled, he wanted to tease EJ so he kissed your cheek. Shocking you both. The doctor smiled and left you both, a very angry EJ trying to kill him and you trying to calm him down. "let me add the son of a bitch" He growled, You just signed.

Masky.
Masky was glaring at the doctor, who was eating the cheese cake he brought you since you were going to be released. You wanted to be kind an offered him a piece. He took good care of you, made your sure nothing hurt you. No doctor took care of you like he did so you wanted to pay him back for his kindness. But Masky didn't like the kindness you were giving off. "Its time to go baby" He said hugging you from behind and kissed your cheek. You giggled and nodded. "Thank you again for your care Doctor" you said. "It was no problem at all love if you ever need me, you know where to find me" He said. Masky rolled his eye and pulled you away. He stopped and turned around facing the doctor. "She won't need you for anything" He hissed loud enough for the doctor to here, and walked away with you again.

Hoody.
"Doctor are you sure i'm fine" you asked. you were going to be released today but you wanted to make sure nothing in you was wrong. "oh y/n trust me your fine" He said winking are you. You blushed and chucked nervously. Hoody was just glaring at him. You notice Hoody's glare was hard and deadly so you wrapped your hand in his and leaned you head on his shoulder. Hoody stopped his glared and looked at you with loving eyes before kissing your head. "Well that's good" you said sighed. Dr. Boomer chuckled and messed your hair like a little kid. "Don't worry we checked everything out more then twice and if you feel something wrong come back and ask for me, will see you in no time" The doctor said. Hoody just glared again.

Lost Silver.
You were in the bathroom change into your normal clothes, while Silver and Doctor Boomer were outside waiting for you. Silver scanned the doctor and felt a little...intimidating. He was tall, nice eyes, good face features, and fit (People i can go all day about Matt). Silver felt like he was just tall, skinny, and weird looking. When in really life he was just this opposite. He wasn't as buff as the doctor but he was still pretty fit. As you came out the doctor smiled. "Why don't you looked pretty" The doctor said and you blushed. Silver's head hung. he wanted to say that too. "Thank you" You said. Than you ran to Silver and jumped on him. "Thank you for being here" you whispered. Silver smiled and hugged. looking over you shoulder he flipped the doctor off.

Glitchy Red.
Red was spying on the Dr. Boomer. He has been doing this ever since the doctor made you laugh and blush. And Red was not going to have a doctor steal you from him. You notice something about Red and you followed him after getting your normal clothes on. As you did you notice Red had his knife ready. He was jealous. You signed and shook you head, and went back to the room. You knew that Red was going to do anything in a hospital in day light. After a while Red came in and had cuts on his face your eyes widen. Then Dr. Boomer came in with a smile. "Ok y/n you ready to leave not, you take care of yourself ok?" Then he left. You asked Red what happened and he explained. He want to kill the doc but everytime he tried something got in the way, hurting him.

Dark Link.
"Link no!!" You said pushing him back. "Let me go, I'm going to teach him he can't do that to you" He growled as his eyes glowed red. "Its not bid deal" You said struggling a bit more. The doctor just wished you better and kissed your forehead. But what pissed Darkness off even more is that you blushed. Which it wasn't you fault any girl would do that if a handsome doctor did that. Just then the doctor came back in saying you had a few papers to fill out. You nodded and the doctor notice Link's glare and smirked. The doctor quickly kissed you head and ran out, laughing at himself. "THATS IT" Link yelled. You used all your strength to tackled him. "Stop it this is a hospital." you said Link signed and nodded. "Yous so lucky i'm liking this position" he said smirking.

Laughing Jack.
LJ was trying his best not to let out a growl as Dr. Boomer was holding you wrist. He was giving you your final check up. But LJ took it as flirting. "well y/n everything is looking good you may leave now" You smiled and nodded. LJ wrapped his arms around you and glared hard at the doc. "Hey doctor.......want some candy" LJ asked. You eyes widen knowing what he was going to do. Before you could say anything Dr. Boomer answered. "Oh no thank you sir, i need to stay in shape" He said winking at you. You blushed and LJ let out a shaky breath. You knew he was REALLY trying to control himself. Before LJ could say anything you said. "can i have some candy?" you asked LJ giving him puppy eyes. LJ melted. "Oh of course baby" He cooed.

Dr. Smiley.
"So.....doctor where did you study at" Smiley said in a dark voice. Dr. Boomer looked up at him while he was checking your pulse. "In Yale" He said. You looked at him with big eye. Dr. Boomer notice and smiled at you. He felt a bit shy and had a small little blush on his cheeks. Smiley rolled his eyes. "I heard you were a doctor too" Dr. Boomer said to Smiley, again your eyes widen and Smiley smirked. "Yes i am but i got my skills.........from a very far away place" He said. again with his dark voice. You gulped, nervous on how this is going to end. Before this could go one you said. "So am i ok?" You asked. Dr. Boomer smiled and nodded. He left and Smiley growled. "I bet you 1000 dollars that i have better skills then he does" He said. You laughed.

Sonic Exe.
"You really think you can do better then me?" Sonic hissed while doing push ups. With Dr. Boomer. This whole thing started when Sonic walked in on you feeling the doctors arms that were very well shaped. In no time Sonic hot pissed off and challenged him. Dr. Boomer didn't mind at all. He knew why Sonic was doing this so he still went along with him. They were both on there 30 push up. You just sat there looking bored thinking 'men'. After a while they were now on there 60 push up but Sonic was getting tired. " Y-You think...... You can do better .. Well... Your wrong" Sonic said while losing his breath. Sonic stay in push up position before taking in a big breath and passes out. The doctor stopped and checked on him. You stay in the hospital again until Sonic woke up.

Ticci Toby.
"TOBY!!!" you shouted. He just threw his axe at the door. That could have hit the doctor. Dr. Boomer was having a nice conversation with you and this ended up with him holding you hand. Toby wasn't to happy about that. The doctor notice and decided to push his buttons a bit. Which he did that by kissing you cheek. If it wasn't for him leaving Toby would have chopped off his head off. Toby walked to the door and pulled his axe off. "damn bitch thinking he could do that" Toby hissed. You signed and walked to him, wrapping your arms around his waist.
"There is no need to be jealous i want you" you said kissing him. He kissed back but then the doc game back inside poking his head in. "Oh and y/n you look pretty today" The doc left with a smile and Toby growled.

The Rake.
Rake was sitting on a chair that was in your room and tapping his foot. While you were having a conversation with Dr. Boomer, laughing and giggling to everything his said. Rake just kept think on how he should go all monster form and rip his throat out. He smiled t the thought but stopped when he saw you and him looking in each others eyes. "Ok so I think y/n is fine now so let's go shall we y/n" He said putting on a fake smile. You notice his mood but nodded anyways. " well if there is anything you need please come back" Dr. Boomer said. You nodded while smiling and Rake was just getting annoyed by this. He grabbed your hand and pulled you away "No need to be jealous" you smiling. "What's makes you think that I am?" He said. You just giggled.

Offenderman.
"alright so I think everything is looking good and nice so my lovey lady. You may leave." Dr.Boomer said to you and kissed your hand. " thank you" you said smiling and blushing. Offey just rolled his eyes thinking 'I can do better'. The doctor left you guys, saying he would be back with papers you needed to fill out. As he left Offey pushed you on the bed and got on top of you. " what do you see in him" he asked. You gave him a confused face before having him slams his lips on you. You didn't bother pushing him away so you enjoyed. It was getting a bit heated but you guys stopped when the doctor came back in. Offey smirked seeing how red and swollen he left you lips. You aware blushing like crazy. You knew why Offey did that. he wanted to show the damn doctor you were his and only his.

Zalgo.
He was waking around the hospital singing his song that he always sings. The song that's you loved yet the song and steals souls from other people. As he was walking around he notice a couple of nursises talking about your doctor. Saying how handsome he was, and how he was interested in one of his patients, at first he thought of you but the left it alone. He went back to your rooming. As he did he saw you and the doctor making eye connection. He began to growl and he eyes were turning bloody red. He grabbed your hand and pulled you out. You were asking him wht was the matter. Only for him to answer. " you are never going to step in this building ever again got it!" he hissed you were going to say something but stopped as you notice a light blush was forming on his cheeks. You giggled and just agreed with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.8K 139
You wanted another horror boyfriend and girlfriend scenario? You got one! With some brand new characters and more importantly the fun and spooky time...
445K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
11K 430 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
63.1K 872 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...