Tags

By Churros_and_Spain

Where I put my tags simple as that ·-· More

Tag
Tag ·2·
Tag ·3·
Tag ·4·
Tag 6
Tag 7

Tag 5

15 3 3
By Churros_and_Spain

Tagged by: AlfredKirklandz

1.Do you like someone? No

2.Do they like you back? .....

3.Middle name? Soledad. I've explained the meaning so many times that I don't bother.

4.Single or Taken? Single and proud!

5.GIrl BFF? MelanyWho

6.Guy BFF? ;-; don't know where they are

7.Favorite ship of all time? Oh, that's tough... Carrie x Gumball. XD I've been shipping this ever since TAWOG came out.

8.The last person I texted? MelanyWho but not in Wattpad.

9.Last son I listened to? Who cares by P-Holla

10.Battery life? 89%

11.Lock screen?

12.The reason you made a Wattpad account? I can't remember but I made it since I wanted to vote and comment the stories I like. But I barely do that now since I keep reaching my voting limit too fast.

13. Birthday? February 22nd

http-cardinal

britishtothebone

Alfred_Kirkland

seborga--

CreativeWy

I don't want to tag a lot so good luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
52.5M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...