It Beats For You

By nurxdiyana

Mathematics has always been the subject you hated most. However, when a new teacher enters the school, you fe... More

01. The First Time
02. Caught
03. 22
04. Interest
05. Comfort
06. Distracted
07. Sweet Endings
Author's note (2)

Author's note

6.7K 181 10
By nurxdiyana

Hello to all! 

I'm finally back here after 3 years, ah. I've never thought that my story would receive so much love the moment I came back - I'm extremely thankful for all of your support!

This story was written when I was 14 years old, haha. I'm back here to inform all of you that I will be updating/editing the story line for this fanfiction as well as my other works. I will try my best to broaden the story line and make it enjoyable for all of my readers.

Till then, I hope you look forward to what I have in store for all of you.

Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 82.1K 46
Naomi is from Gwangju, South Korea. Her parents decided to move her to Seoul for her 18th birthday to study there and live in her own apartment to be...
256K 11.1K 22
"We'll stay best friends forever!" the little girl said. "Promise?" she asked and showed her pinkie to the boy. "Promise!" he answered and they locke...
177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 3.2K 31
"Don't you remember changing clothes by 'yourself'?" "Oh did i....??" "Yes pabo" Oh, did I changed my clothes on my own? Well...I'm not sure about...