honest || auston matthews

By luvelyjimin

she had fallen in love with her best friend. she never wanted to hurt him but she ended up hurting herself. ... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen

fourteen

1.5K 19 1
By luvelyjimin

JANUARY 29 2015

Steph, Mitch, William and Auston entered May's house.

Her parents were out looking for her.

They all entered May's room.

"Find some clues" Steph directed them as they all scrambled.

Auston stopped at her bed, he saw a box with his name on it.

Auston opened the box and saw all the letters.

He read all of them.

He was surprised to know that she was in love with him.

He now felt bad.

He wasn't being a good best friend to her.

He has been ignoring her.

All Auston cared about was the popularity.

He wanted to be popular, he didn't care who he had to hurt along the way.

He hurt his best friend, the one who has been by his side since day 1.

She needed him the most.

He just didn't realize it.

Auston knew he messed up.

"Guys did you see the news?" William ran into the room. All of them shook their heads no.

William turned on the tv.

"A girl is seen to be jumping from the top of the school"

"That's May" Steph said pointing to the girl.

"We have to get there quickly" Auston says running out the door first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 800 32
a story about a couple that were perfect for each other until one of them became selfish. {completes & edited} Ā© luvelyjimin 2018
964K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
12.3K 320 23
Quinn and Mila started dating in 2016 and have lasted 4 years up to 2020 In 2020 they found out life changing news how will they Cope with their new...
41.7K 568 22
"All I need, it's you, babe And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe And I could try to run, but it would be useless You're to blame, just on...